[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is Wednesday, unnie's Cartier event too, so to remind her he's here filming Healer :x
Then unnie will be back tomorrow?
Then saturday JCW will work for "The Days"
So there's still Friday for them to date :-\" :-\"

@drbigapple Well, there are so many

From JCW Kitchen:
JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, actress Shin Min Ah, emcee Shin Dong Yeob, comedian Yoon Sae Yoon, Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha, singer Jay Park, musical actor Cho Jong Suk, singers SoYu (the one who sing EK OST, for ohlala, I forget the title) and Kim Hyung Joon, etc

It is not clear as to whether Ji Chang Wook will be making an appearance at the event. The press release says that those who come to the bazaar will be able to meet these celebrities, but I think it probably means you get to take pictures with standees of these celebrities at the photo wall. It will be chaos if all these famous stars were to show up at the event!

There are Shin Min Ah and other idols, puppy has quite many hot gals if he shows up. Make me wish he will do a project with SMA 8->

jiwon unnie cartier event is on thursday (tomorrow) not today  ;;)

oh ...ic~ so saturday is jcw musical "The Days" ..ji mu yeong was his musical character name ..nw i understand  :D
by reading his caption ...i feel that he was trying to tell/report his schedule to someone  :> :>

Juz wonder who took the 1st pic...becos puppy is so..so ...far...away....cos the person more focus on jcw personal chair :-/ :-/ @kanyaprasetyo‌ I find it very interesting for top actress like sma..unnie.. sma alwiz acted as very cute/adorable /sweet gal in dramas/movies..but she said in real life she dont like doin those aegyo becos it looks too fake =)) =)) and.unnie.as.a. well known action packed actress...in real life..self claimed she is the most feminine ...

@JacquelinQ‌

Sat prolly his musical performance.

Yeah hjw's face to face ig with the *not even handsome* photographer provoke him to release 2 ig updates:i am working at night,see my sexy tired face....why are u taking photo so close with another man!

@kanyaprasetyo‌

Yeah they still hv Friday to date.

;))

@drbigapple‌ @ChelseaS‌

Thks for the update on the winterwear CFs.

Looks like k celebs can only be call popular if they hv one such CF to their name.

well i hav another version of puppy IG sms to unnie

jcw + dark background -----> noona i'm very very upset now, i think u know why me like that :-<

btw his chair named jcw :-? didnt unnie post a pic like that on her IG before?

10518000_658226114254096_1187672296_n.jp    10735360_839782116052050_849511778_n.jpg
cr to hjw / jcw IG

yeah these two must do the same things cos afraid we dont know what they-are-doing ;)) ;))

"Kuruchi...kuruchi"..even i cant stand seeing unnie latest ig update with that photographer =)) =))

well..unnie need stay calm ~O) ~O)

Even though that photographer may be well known in taiwan.....ahem...alot celebs having pics with WORLD known fashion designers /phtographers/SUPERMODELS...but they juz stand side by side...not leaning head to head #-o #-o #-o

WWIL ch 14
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/we-were-in-love-chapter-14.html
from translator @sharonsfv

--------------------------------------------
@sharonsfv I get your point. Besides, JCW must be:
"Noona, do you know the guy who look at you? JI CHANG WOOK!!"
"So stop taking pic with photographer or what, I'm jealous right now!"
>:) >:)

Well chingus ...I can imagine how the situation was ~ JCW busy filming for his drama healer since morning or afternoon but jiwon unnie didnt update her ig by that time. He keep filming until night but when he was taking a a short break by sitting on that chair ...as usual he will busy with his phone  
:> :> other than messaging ...i think things he usually do is check news about him and log in to his ig to read some fans comment ..etc ( mb take a look /check someone ig too :> ) so if its true he check someone ig or well.. he can see the pp he follow update after he log in into ig ...then he saw jiwon unnie selca with that photographer ...as fast as his character in  healer he stand up from his chair and stand at the back of his chair and take his chair picture with his name on it .  -------tadaaa...first pic taken :)>- :>
Secret meaning/code--- JCW : jiwon ah, why taking pic with that photographer? am not flirting with any hot gals  ^#(^ ^#(^ ...see there is no hotgals around me just my chair with my name on it (prove) , house , house roof ,tree, some grass and for human only staff. ----tadaa!!! first picture posted ...tanyang shipper and jcw fans response  (:| \:D/ no pic of him  :-< hmm.. what is the meaning :-/ any secret code  :-/...... :)) .... troll response (:| :-j =; %-(

After that he sat on his chair back . But still feel worry/unhappy/uncomfortable thinking about jiwon unnie selca with that photographer~So he find other intiative/ways ... took a selca . ------tadaa!!! second picture taken~  :)>- :))
Secret meaning/code--- JCWjiwon ah, its true am busy filming healer and musical 'The Days‘.Today Healer and Saturday is Ji Mu Yeong (he was trying to explain /report his schedule)  ----showing his sexy persimmons yumies and jealous + sad eyes expression (tahwan) .-------- tadaaa!!! second picture posted ....tanyang shipper and jcw fans response  ...selca !!!! sexy lips ..persimmons yummies  =P~ =P~ \:D/ \:D/   *-:)  hmm...what is the meaning :-/ any secret code :-/...... :))  ...  troll response  (:| =; =; %-(
-----the end -------
thats how the situation and secret code that i figure out chingus  ;)...while the rest ...its up to jiji  ~  :>  private chit chat mb (whatapps-ing/kakao-ing/facebook-ing/messaging)  :> all kind of chit chating or just  talk with their heart maybe    ;)) :> :)) :))
sry for the long post ...my imagination go wild ...and too far  :)) :)) :D

Haha @JacquelinQ‌ your "insightful" post =)) =)) =)) may i call u a pro writer...just with two puppy pics u can quickly write down a short romantic story ^:)^ ^:)^

Wait somehow i also think your idea is true :-? Maybe unnie is kakao-ing to someone to soothe his angry :-@ :-@

Archived