[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

kanyaprasetyo said: class="title" id="page-title" Koreanovela Empress Ki on GMA Telebabad

Conflict arises when the valiant King Wang Yu (Joo Jin Mo), the worst enemy of Emperor Huizong, falls in love with Empress Ki and will do everything to steal her heart from the emperor.

Empress Ki airs weeknights after Hiram na Alaala.

link: http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2014/10/20/1382047/koreanovela-empress-ki-gma-telebabad

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="post-title entry-title" Empress Ki To Air In Philippines Posted on 3:14 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments eke01131028-avi_000211144.jpg Empress Ki's virus continue all over Asia and beyond (except Indonesia, snark). This time MBC hit drama "Empress Ki" will air in Philippines starting from Oct 20. The drama will be dubbed in Tagalog. FYI, Ha Ji Won has...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/empress-ki-to-air-in-philippines.html

for PH fans, tell us how's the drama doing okay?

@qwenli okay, no problem.. I also don't want to attract another problem

I heard some fans comment in capa fb that unnie cried watching vcr made by fans .

Actually before fm (if not mistaken in sept ) i hv read fm the organizer posted at their fb make announcement (notice)all fans bout they gonna make a surprise video for her and fans can take part to create / made video for her and then sent it to organizer by email and they will choose some ...i x how they make it a secret about their plan . Unnie must be feel surprise and touching watching it + receive a lot of support and love from fans. :)

Btw...there is no info how long unnie will stay in Taiwan :-/ :-B

@jacquelinQyeah the last part when she sing, everyone is supposed to hold up a small banner to show her.
so she doing a secret tour of taiwan or what? :)) well, good for her to have a holiday with her parents.maybe she will do some crazy shopping, she did say she cant go shopping in seoul.she is not announcing her whereabouts becos jcw prolly warned her, fans will rent vans to stalk her around for her whole trip. B-)
Surprisingly she didnt post anything on IG or facebook but guessed they are all busy, even her managers were hauled on stage by her to be support dancers.:)) but I like that she introduce them and give them credit. Good staff management! :)

NEWS: **According to Apple daily news that i read in baidu ...unnie will stay in Taiwan until this thursday . Her flight back to seoul is actually today at 1.25pm and come to taiwan again this thursday to attend cartier event .Yesterday she confirm to stay in Taiwan till this thursday :)

So she will be in taiwan until this thursday .

@nploanI read somewhere that this emcee does nearly all the kstar fanmeetings, but still its good that they got the same person and the same translator.hjw should go on his show Idols of Asia too. :)) Now the pix you posted above, somebody should just paste jcw and hjw together. since they happen to be just on the opposite sides. :)>-

class="post-title entry-title" [Article] Ha Ji Won Departs from the Empress Position, Talks Freely About the Feelings of a Little Woman Posted on 6:37 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments nn191014_02.jpg Ha Ji Won is as good as one's words. She once promised to fight for an opportunity for fans to have a fanmeet with them when she came to Taiwan in June. After a short four-month period of time, she really came back! For...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/article-ha-ji-won-departs-from-empress.html

------------------------------------
as you may know, I'll try to collect TaNyang/JiJi articles and post it in TH blog. :):)

Unnie is so fitting, standing in front of EK pic :x

edit: another article
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/article-ha-ji-won-wants-to-rebel-and.html

I'll write about unnie's FM later...

@jacquelinQ, I read on the appledaily report that today she is shooting some pictorials in an outdoor area near a mountain. The photographer is famous in Taiwan. The reporter said the place had quite a number of couples taking wedding pix so it was quite romantic.:))
-------------------------------------------
And, I read a fan account (maryshih1966) on Baidu about her experience at the fan meeting. These are the gifts for the VIP holders, look what is included in the pack ;))2vkez5d.jpg

I actually msg her to ask what was it, and she said its not really a catalogue but a summary of the northcape brand. I commented to her that it is great but strange that HJW would go this far to promote her CF brand because well, I think crocodile ladies could likely be in Taiwan, but not Northcape. She said she has never seen the brand in taiwan too. And its not like hjw wore their winterwear at the fanmeeting ;))
So, dear shippers, I leave it up to you to interpret. :) :x

She is a Genius!!!Indrectly bought the other half along by promoting her CF "Northcape" to me crocodile ady is by the way.HJW i love your subtle action.She maybe hunting for wedding photo shoots (never know) , since EK is sky high record breaker for our royal couple in Taiwan.Remember use your imaginations n hv Fun here angels!!! :x

Archived