[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, now, I am not being mean, but jcw had tears in his eyes while watching the fan made video in his fan meeting as well? And that song in the video was To the butterfly.
And now hjw sang Now in this place and cried at the finale? 
I am sorry, I want to cry too. whether they dating or not, their love story in EK was too moving. *tears in my eyes*And I know how much this project meant to you guys.
Please just date if you want to, I know you guys are not robots. Dont care about age difference, whatever barriers. :((

Yes, you two please date..
I agree with @qwenli don't care about age or whatever barriers...

Even reporters are TaNyang shippers..
taken from JCW Kitchen, his interview on Sports Donga...

"It’s Ji Chang Wook (aged 27). The one who starred as Ta Hwan in the MBC drama “Empress Ki” and portrayed a passionate love line with Ha Ji Won (Seung Nyang). This couple was called the “Ta Nyang couple” and melted the hearts of youths on this land like butter melting on a frying pan."

I was laughing so hard how the reporter describe TaNyang shippers =)) =))
But I don't care, because they both always makes me melting every time I rewatch EK and even when they have individual FM like this.
Please consider our poor hearts, JiJi :(( :((

Ha Ji Won Wants to Rebel and Becomes a Backpacker in Europe

Ha Ji Won arrived in Taiwan yesterday for a fanmeet.

36-year old Ha Ji Won debuted when she was in her final year of high school. She has entered the entertainment industry for nearly 20 years and is capable of playing a wide range of different characters. She has no difficulty playing characters from a high school student to a female warrior, and is one of the very female action actresses in South Korea. She who is full of toughness on screen is personally very feminine. She self-praised, "Other than acting, I am very feminine in every minute and every second." Once I fall in love, I will become a little woman. If that person jokes, she will definitely respond, "I will purposely give a very exaggerated response!"

trans by zoompi123

Omo!! Is she giving us some hints? lol
what kind of exaggerated response unnie? grabbing someone's neck?

@kanyaprasetyowat, so we fans are butter? :)) wat a comparison, I just use butter and honey to bake chicken wings today and I think the smell still lingering around.:))

@sakura29angelhmm, exaggerated response? she sure was laughing alot during the EK bts.:))

I just went to hjw thread to see some of the short videos.even the translator they engaged is the same as the one for jcw fan meeting!!!! I am convinced the managers share notes.Maybe its a package: emcee + translator. :x
hjw not leaving so soon? she going to tour ximenting and other places that jcw recommends too? \:D/

woohoo! 3 pages to catch overnight? Are we having a partaaaay or what! chingus, we r going strong!  \:D/ <:-P <:-P
ya...unnie really awesome lah...there's really nothing she can't do.  Singing, dancing, acting ^:)^ ^:)^
I don't think i need to repeat what chingus said already about eagle, bunny, same emcee, translator, parents attending fm etc..goes to show that they have in fact discussed in great details about how to run their fm.  well, if they keep saying they've been bz and no time to meet and such, then they're really big fat liars :^o :^o 8-|
sakura29angel said: Ha Ji Won Wants to Rebel and Becomes a Backpacker in Europe
 She self-praised, "Other than acting, I am very feminine in every minute and every second." Once I fall in love, I will become a little woman. If that person jokes, she will definitely respond, "I will purposely give a very exaggerated response!"

trans by zoompi123

Omo!! Is she giving us some hints? lol
what kind of exaggerated response unnie? grabbing someone's neck?

class="title" id="page-title" Koreanovela Empress Ki on GMA Telebabad  (The Philippine Star) | Updated October 20, 2014 - 12:00am
Empress-Ki-Koreanovela-GMA-Telebadad.jpg From left: Ha Ji Won as Seung Nyang Empress Ki, Ji Chang Wook as Emperor Huizong, Joo Jin Mo as King Wang Yu

MANILA, Philippines -  Beginning tonight, get ready to go back in time as the Kapuso network airs the hit fictional period Koreanovela Empress Ki on GMA Telebabad.

Following the huge success of historical Korean dramas Jewel in the Palace, Jumong and The Legend, GMA Network offers another phenomenal primetime Koreanovela to Filipino viewers. It presents an epic tale of ancient figures during the 1300s involving the Emperor of the Yuan Dynasty, the King of Korea and a woman disguising as a man who will eventually hold immense influence in the country.

Empress Ki won the Golden Bird Prize for the Serial Drama Category at the 2014 Seoul International Drama Awards because of its poignant storyline, heroic battle scenes, dramatic visual effects and brilliant performances of the cast.

The story revolves around the life of Seung Nyang (Ha Ji Won), a woman who was raised as a boy to avoid being taken as one of the tribute women to the Yuan Empire. She will later ascend to power and become an empress of the Yuan Dynasty despite the restrictions of the era’s class system after marrying the dashing Emperor Huizong (Ji Chang Wook).

Conflict arises when the valiant King Wang Yu (Joo Jin Mo), the worst enemy of Emperor Huizong, falls in love with Empress Ki and will do everything to steal her heart from the emperor.

Empress Ki airs weeknights after Hiram na Alaala.

link: http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2014/10/20/1382047/koreanovela-empress-ki-gma-telebabad

Archived