[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

FF Empress Ki 2: Episode 67
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/empress-ki-2-episode-67.html
----------------------------------------------------
@poire9219 you also post sauna pics, etc on your IG?
@-) @-) :-SS I can't assure your safety chingu

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli oh don't worry... my ig is public so everybody can look at it lol I don't know why she accepted me lol

@kanyaprasetyo‌ are u saying i am in danger ? Why?? You're scaring mee !! ^#(^

Oh I have even a pic a the cpr kiss lol I think my safety is not assured now! Lol i am thinking yo put pic of the reaction of our puppy when he looked at the pic of the cpr kiss.. but i think we can't put pic of his fm right?? Lol

Omg girls i did it! Loool =)) i posted a pic of our puppy and three fan arts of our tanyang couple >:) >:) >:) two out of the three are interesting! The kiss scene and the back hug after the coronation >:) maybe she'll go blind because of that lol especially because we see our puppy's lower lip taking a weird pose ( tongue?? ) =))

@poire9219I think someone suspect that the photo of the sofa is the setting for Northcape's next advert. But I am not sure if it was the past or the future setting. Just speculation. I would think CF contracts are signed on a year on year basis. But seeing that JCW has Healer coming up, they should extend his contract.
@jacquelinQ Thanks for the video. It was funny to see a man's head in the video in the mirror for awhile and I wonder why they never shoo him away until I realise he is her manager. haha. She is speakly so softly in this video, definetly not SN's tone. So it is clear that when she acts, her voice change to portray the different characters. Her current voice sounded more like SN in TH's dream. :)

@poire9219 so u mean she rejected you is that she dy accepted your request last time ? :-B hmm ...such a weird and scary lady :))
posted a pic of puppy in your ig ...same like you promote puppy to her  :)) cos everytime when she update her ig she will see your post  :)) maybe after that she will be an aggresive hyena ...lusting over  :o3 :-S

yes thank you @poire9219 :-*

Where is TrollCape?? I want to hunt them down :-w :-w

It's already October, yesterday night when I watch live streaming on SBS, there are at least 3 diff competitors which already release CF. Northface, Westwood with Jang Hyuk and Center Pole with Won Bin.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

maybe they dont hv tv cf at all.i just got this feeling that trollcape doesnt hv much budget.

i dont knw why jcw dont hv luck with cf, cass cf also had a spate of bad luck.hopefully with his nxt drama it will better.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

i dont trust the baidu source, the sofa pix appeared maybe two weeks back with only a caption that days "filming set?" and as usual they dont say where is the source. i dont want to get our hopes too high. B-)

I dont see this posted on HJW thread even though it had been translated. EDIT: ok I saw jacquelinq posting it.
Its from the uweekly magazine where she is on the cover. 
Its the one about her choosing LMH etc and her piecing together an ideal person from her costars.

And she like barbie dolls, a few years ago, she still buys them up till afew years ago, until her mum stops her.
2uskd2t.jpg
35n0kkh.jpg

Archived