[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To JCW or any concerned Glorious Ent. staff, in case you are lurking in this thread, please take caution on some dangerous hyena from France named @poire9219. =)) =)) 

edit: @namyo goes for jcw's neck while @poire for his buttox...I can't imagine this X_X
omo chinggus, pls don't tempt me to join your naughtiness :\">

@janice3joy3 i cant say unnie collection is hotter than mine collection  ;)) Chingus here definitely said unnie collection is hotter than mine because there is a   :o3 :-\" :-\"  so both collection are same HOT  :P  and attention pls!!. mine collection is free from 30 and above hot guy collection  ;))
aigoo!!! why :o3 wear that kind of outfit  @-) is it healer outfit  for action scene or just off cam outfit :-/ and it reminds us of Gil Ra Im outfit  :)) i think  :o3 gt advice from jiwon unnie about which outfit suits him for shooting  :> hmmm...who copied who now  :>
btw... chingus here really quick when it comes to jcw buttox[-( [-(   Omo mo !!!! what a destiny !!!  :-O jcw really hv S line shape same with jiwon unnie  :\"> =))  =)) 

O oops I should have kept quiet.. now everybody here know that I am a dangerous hyena! Keep it a secret from @uctqepe‌ because it's not our jiji couple that is going to practise sword fighting but that dear chingu and i =)) ( just kidding :P )

@yayahime oh really? Then I am going to the dentist to check them! On the d - day, hope my teeth are going to be powerful ! =))

You killed me ! Now I am imagining us bitting each other lol and i have to say that the scene is not that beautiful to watch! Hmm i know I am going to lose because @uctqepe‌ is so powerful! I am scared! =))

Guest yayahime

I think paeha really lurk this thread, thats why he wore that legging,, he didn't want to show us his bare legs... nyahahaaa

But in the end dangerous hyenas become wilder... =))

But actually i saw some male idol with that style before...

@kanyaprasetyo i see that you r a legend now, congrats chingu <:-P

@yayahime it's so called fashion in Korea, same like wearing shoes without socks (but instead puppy wearing socks higher than usual, like the one in RM) =)) =))

@JacquelinQ your ava reminds me of TrollCape debt to this thread and all TaNyang shippers :-w :-w
I just hope their CEO not turn to Pinocchio :^o :^o

Archived