[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aigoo, let bury our hatred and forget the rest! Peace :)>- :)>-
I don't have time to apply peace resolution and conflicts management here. :-B

If you don't want to be hurt, don't hurt others.
If you don't want to be angered, don't make others angry.

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love

So please anyone, before we start throwing things at each other, remember we're just fans of said actors/actress. It's really childish to make enemy just because a drama and our oppa/unnie won't like it. :)>- :)>-

So unnie finally said it! She said she's "more comfortable with jcw and so he's closer" to her ideal type than sir. Green \:D/ \:D/ Yep..when u're comfy with someone, u don't exhibits forced laugh, awkward smile, and unpleasantly surprised reaction when being touched during some Japanese tv interview :-\" :-\"

Btw..just read an article at HJW's thread and it said unnie likens puppy's scent to the scent of "sweet red flower" :> :x there's also "sweet" in the description hehehe....so, unnie thinks puppy's a sweet gentlement or because his persimmon lips taste sweet :-? :> :>

lol..@sharonsfv yea...of course all my hotguy collection older than me ...isnt its normal  /:) u suggested mine hot guy collection younger than me @-) den i should find guys at aged 21-20 and if follow unnie style 9 aged apart younger then i should find a boy aged 11...and i cannot called them hot guy collection but my hot boy collection =)) at least they should 18 and above  :\">   
as a conclusion, my ideal type is simple ...i prefer good looking (masculine/matured looking guy but NOT ahjusshi type ) ..i dun like young cute (baby face guy )
;;) so if you look at back my hot guy collection.. they are all same type ...not baby face and cute type [-X :)) 
for example :
kim beom vs no min woo (actor)...without hesitation ...i will choose no min woo;))  :P
still no update from unnie :(( :((  

@sakura29angel  jiwonnie1023 is it your ig nickname 
:-/

@sakura29angel  sure ..its true ~because before this i x have ig account ~ i just bought new phone on 28 august and open my ig account few days after that ( in sept)  :-B
so lady_bug is @jiji0203 and she thought jiwonnie1023 is me  :-/ or the other pp called jacq :-/

opps....extra FAT FAT 8-| 8-| is doc statement becos of her wise anatomy knowledge ...sorry it is 'occupational disease'...doc juz telling the truth....(unnie is a nice lady..she may juz keep the comment in her heart)
but i guess our chinggu may wrongly post  the remark at wrong thread.....so chinggus dont confuse  tanyang thread with other thread...because the NUMBERS of POSTS definitely will made u realize which thread u are in ~O) ~O)
@JacquelinQnmw??? reallly??he is too feminine=)) =))unnie dont even attend busan film festival today..tsk tsk tsk 2014 is a NO red carpet for her..it is okie....unnie juz show us when u are walking down aisle during ur wedding day in 2014:> :>

@doc i didnt know that mgy is older than kb. Truly u r our showbiz insider here.. hahaha

@kanya thnx for clarification

I feel jcw admires hjw a lot.

Im curious, Do u think hjw sees jcw as a man, i mean consider him or likes jcw as a bf?

Edit: i asked my sister to watch JiJi bts vid, i actually forced her. Lol she said that they look vere happy. When i asked her if theres something fishy between the two, she replied that jcw is fishy to hjw, while hjw just treat him as a brother.. :((

Omo, the flashes of cameras during the Colombo are faster than blinking  @-)
LOL! @sakura29angel forcing your sister to watch JiJi bts! Is she older or younger than you? 
edit: sakura, so if your sister feels that then jcw shld frankly tell about his feelings to unnie...but how could that be when he's the shy type guy :((

I just finished watching South Korea vs North Korea in Soccer. Its the asian games final and SK score in the final extra minute. They were all overjoyed! I am sure JCW will be too, since he is an avid soccer fan. I know the win will mean so much to the SK people! \:D/ \:D/
Changwook ssi definetly not feminine, only his face is soft looking but when you look at him properly from top to toe, nope he is a boy's boy and a man's man, also a guy who like to kick a ball around and fervently maintain his soccer playing time is man enough for me.  :)

Archived