[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kanyaprasetyo thanks for the info >:D< didnt know that jiwon unnie going to attend colombo event  :-?? unnie is really a ninja ...event that announce in a news said she will attend ..we x know she attend or not  /:) now suddenly without any info she attend colombo event  [-(
psst ..am watching kda in my phone now  :-$ and the result as expected  :-<  >:P

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@namyo hugz chingu, i feel u :((

Yes we are happy for him but i cant help not to :(( :((

Wae?? Why so sad for TaNyang 650 yrs later? :(( even the trollcape didnt give us the ending we want.. :((

And this makes me cry even more :(( :(( :((

http://instagram.com/p/tmWUhwB_Ua/

Cr.teamhajwon1023

@JacquelinQ its hard to move on especially now EK is going to air this month in our country. I need to watcha new drama with great story and OTP, but too lazy for it.

@m1ssu welcome aboard chingu!! Enjoy and have fun in this kingdom.

good thing  for her to socialize abit after coabm ;)) ;)) yet @kanya..sometimes using abbrevation is dangerous..when u put on csw..i thinking about my jetplane..but u are referring to ahjussi cha seung won:-< :-<any hot boys there?? unnie is hungry ;)) ;))but wae..wae
:(( :(( during the group coabm picture...the child actor sitting between unnie and my ahjussi [-( [-(
@m1ssuhmm..which ahjussi u referring to:-/ :-/my ahjussi hjw is soo busy no time to sleep..unlike some ahjussi too free and adding more FATS for his abs:(|) :(|)

Wat kind of crap awards is that? :-B Its worst than that of the individual TV stations.
@kanyaprasetyoWith regards to the Uno article, as I said yesterday, they talk mostly of what we alrdy know and rewrite in an more poetic way.The fishy stuff I already translate yesterday.
JiJi busy working......:bz----------------
jcw men's uno video, talking about stuff we already know...

Ah @sharonsfv is that really baby Ayu-yah? *pinches cheeks* 
Chinggus, lets just think it more on the positive side. At least JiJi are productive today...puppy first day filming of Healer...unnie attending Colombo event
Though they are not with each other physically, I know in my heart that they always think about each other.
Any news about KDA winners? :-/ specially the Best Actor? :-w

welcome @m1ssu you have great humour as well =)) =))

for those curious

KDA winners
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/01/kim-soo-hyun-kim-jaejoong-oh-yeon-seo-and-more-win-awards-at-korea-drama-awards-2014/
X( X(

I always think the ones who get the awards are the ones with high ratings. But no, my conclusion today, the ones with high ratings and very famous internationally. That's the only reason as to why the highest rated k-drama of the year, gets nothing and the actors are not even recognized by the jury/sometimes voters.
But maybe we just need luck. Maybe other dramas have more luck than us. #-o Congrats to the winners!

Hey chinggus. I saw a vid on JCW DC about his ETidol Interview in Taiwan...I'm not sure if it were already translated here?
edit: welcome @m1ssu to this wonderful delulu TaNyang thread! >:D<
speaking of that drama awards

Congrats to the winners specially alien boy and MLFTS production, KSR! They really deserve it!
But the Top Excellence Award, Actor???!!!! tsk tsk tsk tsk! [-(

@m1ssu‌

Hmm father n daughter /:) /:)

u are lucky becos i as ahjussi fan ....do not like to threaten people with "hammer of justice" :-\" :-\"

But beware of my hand drill =)) =))

Is seoul having same problem like china?? Closing down instagram...tsk tsk tsk why jiji not updating their ig I-) I-)

And btw...is unnie spending too much time for make up..hair style...dressing up that why she forgot to put any rings/bracelets :-/ :-/

finish watch ET Idol interview...nothing fishy fishy  :-B but the interviewer ask him if any Taiwanese artist he know and he answered Jay Chou  :> previously,  jiwon unnie said if hv a chance she want to collaborate with Jay Chou in her interview during her taiwan EK promotion trip  :> 

@‌ JacquelinQ

ahem..juz becos jiji said they know jay chow /:) /:) tis is not even 'anchovy' piece of new :P:P

for puppy who loves music so it is logic for him to know the well known taiwanese R&B singer :-B :-B

and as for unnie...she follow some artists in her ig-nicky and jae chong..so nothing fishy fishy abt her dream to collab with jay chou ;) but collab in acting :-S :-S unnie meant music video :-/ :-/

@m1ssuClick on page 1 and you will see.

@jacquelinqThere is something fishy in the ETidol interview, there is one part when he said that TH is a difficult character to act and jiwon noona talk to him alot about it, whether it is on set or whenever they see each other, she will point out to him here and there whatever that he needs to improve on. So he is very thankful.
hmmm -- whenever they meet??? :))
---------Anyway the baidu people have done a summary:previously HJW say : previously did not think of getting married, but in Singapore, she say she is at the marriageable age and dont mind settling down and even have children of her own.
And jcw recently says: he is not afraid of going to the army, he rather go in quickly and then he can come back to work again and possibly be a good father. 
:))

yeah @JacquelinQ @janice3joy3 it's him baby Ayu, he just grew up a bit thats why we saw him different :-B

as i know unnie attend Colomboo event at Gangnam this afternoon :-? :-? where jcw does filming today chinggus? if im not wrong both jcw and hjw agency at Gangnam right :-/  could it be unnie visit someone secretly after finish her event 8-}

tsk tsk tsk it's time we give up the faith on K-awards chinggus [-( [-( i have nothing to say more, let JiJi become the winners in our dream enuf :(|) :(|)

yahh @m1ssu welcome on board >:D< but i lool at fat ahjushii you mentioning, beware hammer of justice will appear chingu :)) :))

@drbigapple jiwon unnie didnt mentioned about it ..music or acting  :-B but because of his exhibition of playing piano with his song impressed her  as it was unforgetable and hope if hv a chance want to work with him ...i think she want to collaborate in acting  :-?

FF We Were In Love ep 11
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/we-were-in-love-chapter-11.html
translated by @sharonsfv
----------------------------------------------------------------

@sharon chingu, I know k-drama awards are ridiculous since few years ago, but I'm still sad JiJi don't attend anything and win anything :(( :((
I want to hunt down the organizers :-w :-w

@m1ssu the chairwoman/captain is @ChelseaS
But lately she moves to other couples and camps at other drama threads :(|)
But sometimes she also post here, just not as much as @drbigapple :P

@qwenli okay chingu, thanks... *look for ETidol video*

@qwenli  yea ..he gt mentioned that but i didnt find it fishy fishy because that is not the question am waiting for the interviewer to ask :(( :(( that type of question almost the same with jcw previous interview question and same goes to the answer gv by jcw ...but the different is ..in this interview he gt add ..he is very thankful to jiwon unnie  ~ thats all   :-<
and i read that part in baidu too ...she match jcw end of august interview and hjw sept singapore trip interview :)) all tanyang shipper are the same..always gt ready to dig out - find fishy fishy ans btw this two  :))

@JacquelinQ

i need to convey tis important message to my ahjussi..he need to learn piano to impress unnie =)) =))

@sharonsfv‌

Hmm after the healer finish their day filming .. puppy need rush home and

I-) I-) to keep his good complexion =)) =)) no time for jiji to meet each other

:P:P

Archived