[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omo...someone must have ot me in her "dream"  8-| but i still love you  =)) >:Pare we gonna see a whale at SDA today? hic hic..
Again, me quoting @ qwenli  puppy's excerpt: 

"However I am not afraid to say Love, I like to always say Love.” 

yet, he keeps insisting he's no where similar to TH? /:)  Again with his inconsistency..tsk tsk..

TH always tells SN how much he treasures and loves her...even during his last breath..in the arms of the love of his life, he made sure that Nyangie knows that he has always loved her..in his lifetime...

Empress+Ki+finale.jpg

cto

:(( :((

Oh and i don't think dying in your enemy's hands while talking to the sky is beautiful AT ALL  :-\" :-\" 

@somebitterpeople...Be cool as a cucumber..don't be bitter like a bitter melon (with wart-like bumps) :-\" :-\"  

There's news in naver today
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002343107&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Talking and comparing about YFAS n EK and their chances at KDA. They say the two dramas are the strongest candidates to win many awards. If Korean reporter says so, let's pray hard to be real.

Let's pray today JiJi is gonna be together at KDA n EK wins many awards [-O< [-O<

It's not that I dislike YFAS, I also love it. But YFAS has won too many awards, including Daesang at Baeksang n SDA, so this time let it be EK :)>- :)>-

Omo =)) I love GD and 2Won couple Look at them so comfortable. So sweet. :x

I think today is the day for the awards. Not optimistic anymore :-< I don't think they'll be there. At least half Ji would make happy :-<

woah puppy looks so cool in that black outfit :x :x is he filming for action scene :-/

hmmm not any news for KDF yet :-<  if today is jcw first day filming so it's impossible for him to attend KDA :-S  pls at least one Ji will come, really want to see them on red carpet [-O< [-O<

but chinggus ahh me still can not move on for new ship, miss my TaNyang/ JiJi ottokke :(( :(

lol @namyo seem you have multi-personalities :)) i can not understand all your feeling via that emotional icons, too complex =)) =))

ah @JacquelinQ said she hav thought maybe puppy will get married earlier than the age 40 he stated before :-B dunno why me also hav the same feeling, he is only child in family and his mother not so young, he should marry someone to take care her and have cute kids soon :-? :-?

perhaps that day will be not so far cos we are getting nearer the target  :>

10516621_345580602283896_1237222982801074278_n.jpg?oh=6a72c7d9f1393b170ac54ae91ada7bd2&oe=54834244

cr to owner

:-\" :-\" :-\"

edit:
@JacquelinQ this kid is little Ayu, maybe he looks not like them cos of the different shot  :-B but somehow i still think he has same smiling eyes and mouth with hjw ;)) ;))

chingus, what time kda start ? any info ?
 btw am just ask ... am not expect too much with tis award  :-\" :-\" I-) 
lol...@sharonsfv that baby eyes to small(single-eyelid) ...based on my observation ...if jiji gt married to each other ...for sure their kids eyes is double eyelids  ;;) just like his/her parents  ;))but its ok ...i like your artwork chingus 
8->

isnt the awards should be showing now?? suppose start at 1800kstwell...chinggus juz watch and inform okie....cos i don wanna destroy my laptop 8-X 8-X tis is the link pasted by alien boy fans..not sure works or not...wat i know there are fans waiting there for him...so bye bye unnie :(( :((
http://ch8.iscs.co.kr/onair.asp

I also try the link above but it's so hard to load and nothing about KDA shown so far. From twitter, Jaejoong comes, so if JJ comes shouldn't JCW comes too? Or HJW? Anyone of them is good enough for me now :(( :((
I don't know if JCW can make time, because he's busy filming Healer today, but I still hope he will come eventually [-O<

Fix, JiJi don't attend KDA :(( :((
I strain my eyes looking at naver n daum and found nothing about JiJi or even other EK nominee (BJH)

Seems like they already tell the winners in advance so not all nominees come
So I already know the winners by now
Daesang: Kim Soo Hyun (since no other nominees come)
Best Actor: Jaejoong (sorry JYJ fans, but it's pretty questionable winning over JCW, LJS, LSG, YAI n the ratings are not even great)
Excellent Actress: Kang Sora
Best New Actor: Ahn Jae Hyun, Seo Kang Joon,
etc

nates news only filled with alien boy pictures ~O) ~O) unnie ..is ek REALLY  the happiest project for u /:) /:)anyway..alien boy..giraffe...and jj sitting together....guess they are the winners of their own category ~O) ~O)
:-h :-h 2014.....
unnie where are u now??travelling??shanghai ;)) ;))

Archived