[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:-< @jiji0203 but Hollywood loves relationships like JiJi ;)) you know older/younger relationships . Support me in this.

Should I still hope for JiJi to be in the awards.

Please universe, bunnies, hyenas and eagles, let this happen [-O<

I heard Coabm will be up against movie Sado right?

#-o #-o
In one movie double HJW and in other SKH, YAI, MGY
And they compete against each other [-(

@namyo okay, maybe they'll show a bit of paeha-mamanim converse. "Now I'm whole thanks to you bla bla bla..." then BAM they'll cut the kiss abruptly b-( b-(

@janice3joy3‌ ;;) a link please. Are the pics =P~

@JacquelinQ one thing for sure. She will do promotions with ahjussi :-< but it's expected since tv is different from the movie industry :-< but I hope the movie does well. They have tough competition.

Mamanim and ahjusi look GOOD together.. kakakakakakakka... congrats @drbigapple !!!! 
i wish our Puppy will be as hardworking as your ahjussi, intelligent and keep sharpening his craft... Not many actors can survive this harsh entertainment biz.. Just like your ahjussi who was slowly gaining his fame, i wish the same for Puppy.. No need to get on top on young age just to be forgotten in the next 10 years... slow and steady, yes Puppy, that's how you do it ;)) ;)
Some actors got better with age, just like good wine (for ex. my dorky oppa and coolest oppa kekekeke).. but some actors, just MEEEHHHH.. most likely became flabby abs ahjussi.. 

@uctqepeI agree with you, the two of them look good in the move. I am ok with jiwonnie being busy, she has to support her family and company, actresses dont have long life span. 

But today we have fishes!
There was a writeup that followed the JCW photos from Uno magazine.
They have talked about things that we already know mostly so here are some excerpt translations:

Uno magazine:

Due to work, JCW felt quite helpless in relationships. He just don’t have the time. If one day, he met his true love, would he take the initiative to pursue? Without hesitation, he said “I am not a person that will easily fall in love at first sight, however if do meet her, I will bravely confess my feeling.”

“In love, I like to communicate, I will like make little jokes here and there, I will like to tease her. I am an interesting but slightly mischievious lover” This sounded like scenes from idol dramas, would he plan romantic events to cheer the female lead up? He smile and said “ I am a romantic person, as to what romantic things I will do, it depends on the character of the other half. However I am not afraid to say Love, I like to always say Love.”

(the last sentence, probably meant he will always say I love you to his other half)

Hasnt he always tease hjw, so much so that she has to go for his neck? ;))

Oh @uctqepe‌

thanx u.......ahem juz hoping some fans be realistic abit...coming from same talent agency as my ahjussi doesnt meant the other person has the same /equal talent :P:P

Yea...coabm will face their strong rival-Sado(song kang ho) ....ahjussi lost to him tis year baeksang award....can he regain his victory next year.

:> :> btw i found that not only unnie looks young in coabm...even ahjussi looks young :x :x

@uctqepe  @poire9219
You guys are officially nominated for Most delulu fan award.
Anymore contestants? Entries close at 0000 hours today, wherever you are. We will have red carpet at 6pm tomorrow, please coordinate with your stylist to dress up and prepare to sashay down for paparazzi =))

Thanks @qwenli for translation. From that excerpt, one word jumps out at me the most

--> "interesting" :> puppy claims to be an "interesting person" while unnie said she loves someone who's interesting ;)) do ur own math, chingu ;)) 8-}

Captain of "dream" team is back b-(

LOL! @uctqepe and @poire9219 you are certified self-shippers! 
I agree with doc. ahjusshi looks young in coabm but he'll be even younger if he smile just a little.
So it will take time for jcw to realize his true feelings towards the woman he loves :-?Tease her...make her smile/laugh...unnie shld read the Men's Uno Mag. :-B

Archived