[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh our clever unnie so strategically fall on his arm huh?  ;)) ;))  Now thats a hyena level flirting skill, but uri wookie not fast enuf to catch her. ;))  Ok ok, thanks for telling me those in the vid is for Daesang. We need to conduct group prayers that uri jiji appear together in the awards, its our last chance:)]  . No matter who you pray to, just pray ok? [-O<
*Off to practice pursing my lips like HJW*, hmmm, how did she do that...say woooo

qwenli said: Oh our clever unnie so strategically fall on his arm huh?  ;)) ;))  Now thats a hyena level flirting skill, but uri :o3 not fast enuf to catch her. ;))  Ok ok, thanks for telling me those in the vid is for Daesang. We need to conduct group prayers that uri jiji appear together in the awards, :)its our last chance. No matter who you pray to, just pray ok? [-O<
*Off to practice pursing my lips like HJW*, hmmm, how did she do that...

Ah finally Troll Cape release more bts, i tot they will let us wait till Chrismast to get goodies :^o :^o

But seems my assumption before quiet exact :-B everytime there is any event related to JiJi NC will release their bts :-B

Hmm this time for KDF, dunno it will repeat again or not :-? Troll Cape...oh no Nort Cape pls use your magic to throw JiJi to KDF together [-O< [-O< everyday i will pray for you or else behave >:) >:)

wow the idea all our chinggus met up at hjw FM on 9 Jan really sound so great \:D/ \:D/

actually i intend to travel to SG before but my friends too busy so still postponing, it's awesome if i can come there next year for travelling and unnie FM as well :x :x

opps but @qwenli could u advise me the ticket price for unnie FM :| :| oh my money! seems it will cost a lot for the trip 8-X 8-X

yub @kanyaprasetyo seems me also need a plan for money saving from now #-o #-o

Edit: thx so much @qwenli‌ sure will seek your advice if i really come SG ;;) but oh my Ji! My budget....i can imagine a lot of money is goin fly away :-@ :-@

@sharonsfv‌

there are no details yet, but judging by previous FMs of other stars, there shd be tickets starting fr S$100 and then go up to abt $300.

erm yeah, i believe spore hotel not cheap.if u hv any questions relating to Singapore pls pm me.

i just noticed the horrible iweekly magazine got jcw's age wrong! they stated him as 24....

@qwenli the reporter must think he's younger than his current age =))

@sharonsfv ofc it will cost lots of money. I'm afraid the moment I decide to go to SG FM, then HJW announced she will hold FM in Indo too, and JCW too :-@ :-@

Anyway, I manage to find JCW EK poster photoshoot on baidu.. Precious
1897820_701957353231076_4321121069099348

10675626_701957289897749_174090438266462
10670043_701957319897746_859388467155406
10671389_701957359897742_135708369077854
10628618_701958223230989_707989508709285
10703737_701958519897626_241502266354184
10687108_701958579897620_935796373364444
9001_701958663230945_6679269890593213056
10636308_701958676564277_126068962146736

cr: Cupitter7

More pics, here
:x :x

omo our puppy looks so majestic there, must to say that not anyone could wear that gold-white robe perfectly like him :x :x

maybe hjw fall deep in love with jcw after saw him dress up like an emperor ;))
"your majesty, looks you so gorgeous =P~ im volunteer to be added in your harem :\"> :\"> "

err....that magazine tot puppy just 24yrs ? /:) if so the age gap btw JiJI will be 12 then, lol it's just right a zodiac circle :)) :))

@kanyaprasetyo dont remember i read somewhere unnie asian fm tour will be held at Taiwan, Japan, Philipine, Indonesia, Singapore... if it's true u can wait till that time and no need to fly to SG to save money :-B :-??

but why Vietnam not be involved there :-S huwaaa world not fair :(( :((

hmm...why everyone saying unnie pretending to fall from the NC bts  :-/ :-/ it is more like she thinks the puppy putting too much weight on her fragile shoulder that why she bend down her body to 'shoo shoo' his arm away =)) =)) unnie doesnt even dare  to touch his arm /:) /:)

chinggus..usually which one start first?? poster shooting /filming ??tsk tsk tsk....puppy with his double peace sign.....they dont release much the bts of poster shooting(unlike TK2H) 

@qwenlionly lsg face appear (in that same category as puppy)...hahaha  and they even forget another hallyu-ljsbut it seem ljs may not turn up as he has a charity event on that day

@drbigapple‌

dont give me heartattack, dun tell me they giving to LSG n not JCW? @-)

LSG has everything: good parents, looks, intelligence n his ideal gf. heaven pls be more kind to JCW.

I was abit bored just nw n went to back read the beginning pages of the thread. Doc, you were different then :-?

-------

its funny, i was on the subway and these two women was talkin abt their love life, (i really didnt want to listen but i was right beside them). one of them was 34 n just got married to a 26yr old guy ;)) I immediately thot of Jiji rightaway when i heard that. I think noona-dongsaeng relationships really common nowadays. :-))

she told her friend that it was the guy who ask for her number first. And said her husband is young at heart but hv a mature soul, watever that means. 8->

@sharonsfv
 hmm but fm without including china :-/ :-/so many hallyu having fm not only the capital of china..but other big cities in china as well.....but for an A- list actress to do a fm and asian tour is definitely very rare...wonder is tis asian tour will be her last before she get married ;)) ;))
@qwenliwell.....dont bother about the kdf ad...tsk tsk tsk they putting unnie face as the first person to appear in the ad ..i wonder will she has the opportunity to win :-< :-<

Archived