[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kanyaprasetyo‌

Yes its in the latest issue of the chinese entertainment magazine iweekly issue 882, cover is local actor Christopher Lee.

U can google for this magazine, they hv a fb page. It is one of the leading magazine in singapore n that article was on the very last page (interesting position).

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Engsub MTV Idols of Asia
part 1

part2

part3

part4

Big thanks to @qwenli! >:D< >:D<

When it rains, it pours. Now I guess we'll talk about these vids content and unnie's visit to S'pore :))

So for everyone who's curious..
In part 1, JCW talks about the cave scene n drama Healer
part 2 he talks about Running Man, his ideal type (same old) n his next goal
part 3 he talks about CPR kiss n when he has to guess which one is wasabi biscuit n he also try to fool the MC to guess the bitter tea,
part 4 he sings mandarin songs and the MC has to guess it (so funny) =)) =))

unnie, can't chose between the two gentlemen! LOL! :x
tumblr_ncg2wz4QwR1tcrwhso1_500.jpgcredit as tagged
I think he's unnie's manager the one at her left. He also looks young! The taller man (at unnie's right) has been with her also during her Taiwan visit.
At this moment, unnie might be sleeping or chatting with her manager inside the plane or messaging someone in Korea. Keke.But overall, I love her airport outfit...so simple yet beautiful. I also love her smooth, long hair. Aw! :xI almost forgot love unnie's legs!!! :x

So what if unnie dating her manager? Anyone will get heart attack? =)) =))
Her manager, Ji Man, is indeed handsome (I know this because my friends keep talking how handsome he is :P) and he's been with unnie since debut... He's the one with unnie everywhere.. can't compare with any of her co-stars... fishy fishy :-\" :-\"

Thank you @qwenli and @kanyaprasetyo for the translation and vids!!!  >:D<
LOL! The wasabi biscuit is so funny! But I admire the TV host eating that. Coz as for me, I can't even stand eating just a pinch of wasabi. so spicy."Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole! Feeling hot, hot, hot!" =)) The Taiwanese TV hosts are really hilarious specially telling the viewers that the bowl and the glasses will be auctioned. haha!What a lucky gal translator...being able to be near JCW and whispers to him ...I bet she can even smell his perfume with that distance 8-}:\"> I was hoping they'll going to tease him to show his back muscles! kyaaaahhhh! =P~ 

oh @JacquelinQ so your ideal man is someone hav huge eyes like alien boy :-/ opp i dont tell abt the past boy of doc @drbigapple cos he also hav single eye lid :P:))

@kanyaprasetyo chingu intend to betray our poor puppy to push unnie into her manager's arm b-( b-(

even though puppy can not accompany unnie wherever she go but he always update her schedule and keep calm to wait her finish filming then having meal together, such a good bf [-( [-(

tsk tsk but why puppy reaction when answer questions abt unnie so fishy :-? :-? ahh let see, right looks the same when he lie in RM, his eyes rolling around and the expression not so natural 8-} 8-}

Both did this during their Taiwan Fanmeeting

Cr monjiyah ig

Wow!! Unnie so pretty and happy. Can u see the ring on her finger?

Love unnie's hair, someone should ask her to do a shampoo commercial.

i am at the airport now, not many people....but they put up some barricades.hope she wont be disapointed

flight was delayed taking off so now landing later then the original 7.30p. has not touched down.

me getting nervous.more pple crowding around gate

@qwenli you're so lucky to see unnie face to face but take care there, okay  ;;)
did you bring jcw's poster? jk. keke.  
edit: qwenli someone posted in twitter a pic of fans waiting at the airport... I wonder where are you among the crowd. Are you wearing red/blue/white/grey/black? :-?

Archived