[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singapore papers are beginning to give coverage on HJW's visit:
According to this writeup, she will bring with her 6 persons on her entourage and about 10 outfits because she has 9 interviews lined up. According to taiwanese reporters, she did 17 interviews there and even though she has to get up at 6 or 7 am when she was there, she had no complaints. The Singapore organiser actually didnt arrange so many interviews but her Korean rep took the intiative to request for more. Also, she will walk the normal channel out of the airport and not the VIP channel. She is also not insistent about having korean meals in Spore and wants to try local food including chilli crab (our famous dish).

1zb8ltf.jpg

:x

@namyo
chinggu  didnt plan to ask any question  :-/ :-/hmm,. but some of the questions  from the IG are repeated from her previous interviews....
if i m binnie shippers..-did u wished him bday on 25th september?? bday gifts??-in view he is ur close male fren..did u two hang out around??
if i m tanyang shipper..-does puppy has alot brown fat as you two loves to hold hand during bts :-/ :-/-will two of u consider do promo /fansign together in singapore/other countries as requested by fans??
and finally as ahjussi fan...-did u feel butterflies arouund ahjussi(someone who  u claimed admire most in latest interview):> :>

OMO @sakura29angel,
He looks so exhausted! :((For someone who exercise everyday to look so exhausted meant that the practice must be tough. Oh my poor :o3I hope Healer really have lots of his action scenes, dont make him practice for 3 months only to show the scenes for 3 mins!!
=D> i am so looking forward to my hero fighting. :-*

the questions are really LOL! i wonder how will unnie answer all those questions if it will be allowed to. I bet some of unnie's answers will be fishy and some are confusing. 
poor :o3 but I'm proud of him coz he really works hard for his upcoming drama. Cheer :03 !!!! <:-PI wonder how many hours does he learn/practice martial arts? It needs lots of stamina to do that. :-?:03 doing martial arts... while unnie practicing her dance moves for Singapore FM or Asian Tour :x

He needs a hug :x

I think its for :o3 Musical.

Bang just used hashtags.

#5D #mark2 #오두막 #지창욱 #그날들 #연습 #검도 #고생 #데칼코마니 #준비 #10월21일

Some trans are #kendo #suffering #october21

5D? That means he do practicing for 5days? Awww

I love TaNyang and waiting for Jiji updates

Nyt!!

=; shippers need to chill coz chances are..fishy questions won't be picked.  i for one, have no faith in unnie giving us new kind of fish we haven't eaten already.. I-)  but still doesn't stop me from wanting to ask #-o  that said, here's my question: 
"You've acted with quite a few young and good-looking dongsaeng such as HB, LSG, & JCW..just to name a few.  I'd like to know how well you know them..so i'm gonna give you the following descriptions and i want you to name who this previous co-star is:   He's a flirter with muscular body, broad shoulder, arms with tons of sprawling juicy veins. He thinks age isn't an issue when it comes to dating. He loves touching, grabbing your hands, and poking your cheeks bts, and is also a very good kisser.  He recently had his first abroad fm in Taiwan, he'll star in a musical named "the days" , and his upcoming KBS2 drama titled Healer"    ;);) :>  
@kanya perhaps unnie hasn't pursued coz she'd not met her match.. only until now :> so she pursues now coz...well haven't u heard  "Love makes you do crazy things"  :> oh and didn't someone say she'd go crazy when in love :-\" =)) =))

@jiji0203

what kind of guess game is tis..tsk tsk tsk.... /:) /:)

no matter how crazy of her...she wont be a pursuer...especially the other person has such a huge age gap...or else it will scare all her dongsaeng =)) =)) well..she cn gv hints that she like the guy...but if no feedback...it might as well she juz forget about it and look for next candidate :P:P

hmm...i dont think unnie gv any treat to the poor puppy....or else they may be caught up by media...(like how IOIl leads)...

Anyway unnie...have u wished binnie happy bday??he has become more manly and ready to get married =)) =))

Hello everyone. Missing you all. I hope everyone is in good health. When will our wish come true. Is there any producer do a movie or k drama for ha ji won & ji Chang wook. I really love to see them again together even if it is in drama again. I want to feel again the feelings that they gave to us just watching their acting together. The chemistry is really amazing. Most people see that. Have a nice day everyone and take care. Jiji fans fighting.

oh i am mistaken, the practice is for e musical. arrrrgh now i want to see e musical. Kendo??!! 8->

@namyo‌

i actually wont planning on gog to e airport becos its quite far fr my place n her arrival is during e evening peak hours. But lookin at e lukewarm response, i may just go... B-)

@qwenli do you find the newspaper/magazine that write about EK yesterday?
If u come to airport and see unnie in FM/meet and greet, please write fan account for us! :)) :))
Don't forget to bring your camera and use super zoom mode.. Who knows you'll find fishy2 thing? :)) :))

Archived