[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Just ask HJW, DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND ;;)but I already know the answer, she will say: I will look for a boyfriend tomorrow :-@

@kanyaprasetyo: its just the name of that column. I will go flip some magazines tomorrow, there arent so many entertainment ones in singapore. :))

I-)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMOOOOO...a lot of negative energy in the thread  :-S :-<  but thanks namyo for twisted story   :-*
I'm curious of one thing.....why puppy keeps insisting in his interviews that he's not the pursuer type in a relationship? while on the other hand, unnie keeps wearing tops with predator type animals prints (eg: T-Rex dress and recently TIGER) :-? :-? :-?  what are they trying to tell us :-/  hmm.... def. a secret code there b/w the two :> Predator = pursuer :> so...who really pursues who, JiJi? ;)=))  draw your own conclusion chingus ;))
btw...Happy early Halloween to doc :)

qwenli said:
Translation of the Chinese article that @sakura29angel posted above:
(a word of caution to people from the other ship, incase you are lurking here, dont read the article, it does you no good, at all.)

Rotten Wood vs Big Hero

Finished chasing all 51eps, not because of the Empress.

Not because of Chinese history, Yuan history is not the important point, not concern about how great Goryeo people are. It is going back to the basics of Korean drama, who love whom is the most important.

The most interesting was seeing netizens fight, Empress Ki Ha Ji Won, should she love the little Yuan emperor Ji Chang Wook or the desposed Goryeo king Joo Ji Mo and who actually is the main male lead.

The problem that arises from a superficial classification is: Do you want a piece of rotten wood who place you as No. 1 naturally, or someone who places the country as priority who is both capable in fine and martial arts but you are at the most his No.2 because this hero will only think about you when he has time to relax. Of course, I have to add that the piece of rotten wood is very handsome, he is mischievous and also the head of a country.

In the drama, who is the most loved, in my view it is quite obvious, but it involves a nation’s pride so it cannot be openly declared.

However you see it, towards the desposed Goryeo King, it arises of hero worship. Having achieved your own nation leader’s favor, if he wants it, your body and soul will have to be submitted and then displaying a sort of reluctance to part with this relationship.

With the other person, from the beginning, there was lots of little arguments like lovers. Although because of national and family grievances, a line needs to be drawn but the heart has started to pound, it was very obvious.

Historical journals are written by humans and they can never be verified.  Based on common hearsay pass down through the generations, the Yuan emperor was quite lecherous. Empress Ki’s family also splashed their wealth frivolously. There was records that Yuan Emperor ruled for 35 years and thus occupied a third of the yuan dynasty time. He ascended at 14 and went through 7 years of bloody fights to win power and then utilized capable staff such as TalTal, yes, the rather handsome general in Empress Ki, whom fans said he and the empress should get together. There was much push in science, culture and education.

Forget it, I rather choose to believe what I believe. I just find that prior to becoming emperor, being sent to the remote Daechon island and being able to survive, the Yuan emperor has some resilience, he must have some capabilities that others do not have.

To the Koreans, their own people ---- Empress Ki and the desposed king, they are all brilliant and great. However after watching 51 episodes, you will discover that the real hero in Empress Ki should be the Yuan emperor.

You just cant possibly not love such a man. Regardless of the temptations of other women, even knowing he is just a tool in revenge, seeing her ambition and yet still willingly study hard for her and stand up to the terrifiying people in court and then forgiving her repeatedly with undying devotion.

And even discovering that the prince was the son of the empress and the deposed king, he only thought about how to protect his true love. Even after being harmed by the bad and evil guys, he continued to take his poison only to help her remove all obstacles that she may face.

The most noble thing was his last words: I love you.

From my point of view, there is no man more heroic than him

Because, he was originally a useless ordinary person. He was cowardly, afraid of death, he sell out his friends, he is jealous and sometimes stupid enough to fall into traps but because he loves one person, whatever impossible things, he will do without regrets.

A big hero fighting bravely at war killing many enemies, what has it got to do with you. The rotten wood who is afraid of pain but because of you, held onto a small broken porcelain fragment and bleed profusely is the one that is most moving.

Such an awesome article.....bringing back all my tears.
\:D/ \:D/

@pommepompadour
sure no problem.--------------------Actually in love, of course sometimes one party need to be the pursuer, but sometimes no need: two person will just talk and talk and chat happily then things will happen :)) That's what jcw wants right? Lots of chatting.
:x

@qwenli but chingu, only talks will only end up with you being friendzoned =)) =))
I think, not only talks or chatting, but they need to advance too. I mean, not only talks, but doing something together, watch movie or dinner :x

and if unnie is the pursuer like @jiji0203 said, how come unnie still single till now? :-@
Maybe unnie have weird taste as @drbigapple said... Well, as long as unnie's taste is not ahjussi >:) >:)

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple Time!!! (sorry for lack of photos. School is here so busy busyy!) GIF coming soon

20auy3p.jpg2uhl8iq.jpgwim5gj.jpg35izmkm.jpg245eqlg.jpgfmkz09.jpg2rfzp7d.jpg27xmlp2.jpghv1c7s.jpg6ictck.jpg

Please do not post on instagram or facebook. Thanks!

Reports from Starhub IG n FB

Random questions:
1. I guess, most of Empress Ki fans want to know, have you treated Ji Chang Wook to a meal already? Please feed the hungry man. Hahaha.
2. @starhub @hajiwon1023 Did Ji chang wook ask you out? #askhajiwon #hajiwoninsg
Are you planning to get married unni? I am more excited to that part of your life. Does someone ask you out of date at this time? At this moment?
4. @starhub @hajiwon1023 what is your reason that make you sure and decided to accepted Empress Ki?
5. If given the chance to work again with your past leading men, say in a drama or rom-com or a movie, who would you choose?
three questions by one person, def TaNyang shipper:
1. The underwater kiss scene in Empress Ki is so beautiful. Was it hard filming it? I heard it took a whole day to film.
2. Is there any plan to release English version of your book 지금 이 순간?
3. Where do you want to go for vacation? What are the 3 things you would take with you on a vacation?

7. She has acted with several child actors in Empress Ki, including the very talented baby Ayu and cute baby Maha. From the behind the scenes videos, Ji Won loves both babies so much. How does she feel about acting with baby and toddler actors? Is there anything special she needs to do or prepare when acting with child actors?
What type of drama does she prefer to act in - modern types like Secret Garden or classic ones like Empress Ki?

Most fans are JB and TaNyang n I notice some of my friends too asking her questions, too bad they'll only pick 3 so my chance is slim.

@sakura29angel the fans' questions are so funny =)) =))

I've been reading the #askhajiwon tag on Twitter. Many JB angels asking about HB, but of course, there are many JiJi and TaNyang shippers, too.

This one made me LOL

"U seem to like grabbing JiChangWook's neck. Is he that annoying? Keke. Nice to see u guys playing around on set."

Archived