[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

drbigapple said: Omg.. #-o #-o tis person must fans of Boys love... N i should gv =D> =D> to the person effort...he/she cn made th n wy who hated each other...but in the mv they hv love-hate relationship :-SS :-SS N i guess x late to start a new thread wy-th...since there are 3 chinggus here anticipated to join in...@JezzaG..@namyo n @uctqepe‌

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amayah

@uctqepe hahaha OMG didn't know that one has a second part. I will put it up on the MT as well. xD 
Don't kill me but I actually felt sad for WY in that clip...more than in the original drama. hahaha Poor TH getting his revenge on El temur for WY :))  
Ok need to stop to rewatch the clip lol

Guest uctqepe

@amayah I was LMAO watching the scene where WY was about to be hung in public and TH screamed "Wang Yoooooo!!" =)) =)) oh gawd, the cutting was genius! =)) =))
No thanks @drbigapple !!! i actually regret it BIG TIME why i found this.. cos i saw things i dont want to see.. Gosh, curiosity kills the cat indeed!  

Guest uctqepe

@namyo EXACTLY! i will scream whenever i see those twisted scenes!! especially "Waaang Yoooooo!" :-t
I am actually happy that i have skipped so many scenes of TH (being sad and coward and hallucinated) plus (A LOT OF) OT scenes because now i have something to look forward. Hahahaha.. it will feel like watching a new drama! Yaaaayyyy!! >:) >:) #AbsolutelyNotMovingOn #Sigh

@nploan

are you sure JCW just went to HJW's house to borrow the stuffs?
It's more likely that he mistakenly took HJW's clothes after their night together. Or maybe because JCW forget to bring his clothes then HJW let him borrow her stuffs
:\"> =))

Guest uctqepe

@namyo gawd, you can't imagine...i really got a MENTAL scar from videos i saw on that youtube account.. when i saw it, i was literally jumping on my seat and closed my laptop.. ohh the horror..i want to wash my eyes and erase my memory.. 
WARNING to all chingus here: Don't try watching more videos from that account! Just those two enough! :-t 

NORTHCAPE!! Where the heck are you?!! 

it's not that i have something against people's sexual preference, it's just because it involves uri Paeha!!

@uctqepe‌ =)) did you watched more than two? =))

Gosh now I wonder of the shipper what were thinking when they shipped those two =))

probably that's because this is the ship we never imagine

Yah, @jiji0203 why you give me insightful badge?

What kind of insight you get from my post?

=)) =))

*poke* @kanyaprasetyo‌ the kinda "insights" we usually get from spending time with our chingus here- usually PG13, but sometimes R rated insights. :\">

Guest uctqepe

@namyo with full of regret, yes i did  :(( :(( :(( i thought it might be funny video as well and it was NOT!! stop teasing me with this @namyo !! unless i'll have nightmare tonight! 
THIS is my therapy! this is uri Paeha!!

EK-finale-header-2-600x347.jpg
cr to owner

@namyo
according to @hanaseyes it's not frenchy
=)) =))

Actually, I notice that JCW always in awkward position when he kiss his leading lady. He always tilts his head and it must strain his neck. I wonder how's his neck after the kiss?
:-\"

Archived