[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@drbigapple What no Baeksang =(( X(  darn it I don't care anymore about the award show anymore unless they show up. But really after all both of them might no even be interested in the awards. HJW doesn't act to get an award and jcw just ask the fans to donate that money for a better cause aahhhh Love. Ottoke I love them even more   8-> Why @ChelseaS always gets off topic? =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. When did you start shipping them?

• I was surfing for a nice drama to watch for, when I accidentally saw the banner of  Empress Ki and it got me curious and then found myself clicking it and then I saw the pic of Ta Hwan played by JCW... I fell for him instantly and knowing that HJW was the female lead... I immediately look to it... and that's it... I surf  every site for these two...
2. Name your top 5 scenes.
5. The CPR scene in the bathtub.... this moved me really hard... showing TH's love for  SN.
4. The horse riding race at the island.... this shows how TH's really a child at heart...
3. The scene were TH's learned that He was going to be a             father with SN baby... love his expression there.. how excited he is....
2. The scene that he was forcing SN at her chamber and then fell asleep eventually... what actually moves me here was the thought of  SN,                 thinking that she was afraid that TH will leave her                     someday...
1. The scene where he prepared a shadow play for her, and her alone, not minding that empress was there...and then. He just held her hand and staring at her all throughout the play...  this shows his love and devotion to her....( I can say a very lucky woman to have a man like him at his side)
3. Why do I shipped them?
Simple... I just loved them.... everything about them...        on and off the screen they are really good to look at....
( I was really hooked with this pairing and I was looking forward for more projects of them and will definitely re-watch Empress Ki and their BTS's)

@namyo, where do you get that awesome pic? I'm laughing really hard when reading the caption!   :)) If Ji Hoon and Ga In get married, I think both JCW and HJW will be invited to their wedding party. 
@ChelSeaS, thanks for the bus stop pic. When I was still living in Vietnam many years ago, there was no bus stop that looks like that. In the US, I also see some bus stops that have posters of some TV series, and reality shows, etc...
Some gifs I found on Kcelebs Tumblr:
tumblr_n516d0aFJg1sq04vgo1_250.gif tumblr_n516d0aFJg1sq04vgo2_250.giftumblr_n516d0aFJg1sq04vgo3_250.giftumblr_n516d0aFJg1sq04vgo4_250.gifaren’t you a little bit too comfortable with jiwon noona, changwook ssi~ >,<

;))

raqs18 said:
2. The scene that he was forcing SN at her chamber and then fell asleep eventually... what actually moves me here was the thought of  SN,                 thinking that she was afraid that TH will leave her                     someday...

I think SN knocked him out with one hand, and then carried him

from one bed to another bed.  :P:))

There are many beautiful scenes in the drama. They are so memorable! 

:x

That the scariest thing when u had a badass women as ur wife. U cant touchi touchi her if she wont to hahahahaha..

:P

kanyaprasetyo said: Actually if we removed all unnecessary plots and just watch TaNyang scenes, EK will be romantic melodrama sageuk with a dash of romcom
Who doesn't want that?
And I still waiting one good person who will edit TaNyang scenes only in the whole EK
Who will be that? :-? :-?

@daegorr really??
Too bad my Korean and Chinese are limited.
I actually like to browse in baidu/DC but since I can't understand the forums, I usually just save whatever pics/video available.

@namyo
Your arrows drawing makes me laughing so hard. Don't try too hard to draw namyo!!
Just focus on funny gifs and pervy pics
:P

EDITED
@kanyaprasetyo‌ i will try to help u get e link.the tanyang shippers got alot of flak on the baidu ek MT too, so they started another shipper thread。

This is the shipper thread on Baidu, its call (奇元)QiYuan cp thread. 

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=%E5%A5%87%E5%85%83cp

This is the link to all the TN/SN cuts (its actually on the Baidu EK main thread) , not sure if you guys download the videos because you need to have a Baidu account.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3006138021?pn=1

Guest walkingintherain

My favourite scene would be the bridge scene. I don't know why but although other sweet scenes (trust me, there are quite a handful of scenes that I love) but the bridge scene is the one that I love the most!

Maybe it is because that I feel like that is the time where SN learned to love TH all over again and finally let her feelings take over instead of her conscious sense (which is revenge)

@namyo @drbigapple‌ Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes. May all the moms in the forum as well as your moms have a wonderful day together. :x
Although I don't post nowadays, I lurk you guys. :D this thread is like my second home and you guys are part of my family. It was a crazy but unforgettable experience for me during these months. i love you guys and hope all the best to you all. >:D<
It amazes me how supportive my chingus here for our couple. In EK as well as in real life. TaNyang made it.... Will JiJi end up dating?? :-?  :x

@qwenli
Thanks. Using google translate I decide to sign up on baidu. Talk abt desperate here... haha. I can download it straight away.
:)) :))

Btw I finished the eng subs for ep 51 re-version. If anyone interested, PM me okay? I can't share the link in the thread.

Since I search for the link of TH/SN cuts on Baidu, there is a summary of each eps, so I am translating it here. Its very tedious, just copying them down on my notebook took up 4 pages, so I am just typing half now:
Translated from magical9029's post on Baidu.
Summary of all TH/SN scenesEp 2 TN/SN meets for the first timeEp 3 SN started guarding THEp 4 Learning archery, horse riding by the beach, SN/TH/OT drinks, starting to escapeEp 5 Running in forest, Cliff scene, Cave scene, finding medicine for SN, TH in coffin
Ep 6 TH betrayal of SN to save himselfEp 7 SN enters palaceEp 8 TH bum into SN on the way to lady Park's placeEp 9 TH force to sleep with lady park. SN failed in killing TH, SN faints in TH's embraceEp 10 SN starts to serve TH, TH start to probe SN
Ep 11 TH imagines SN as a woman, met on the bridge at night, both pat lady park's back, TH further suspect SNEp 12 TH discovers SN identityEp 13 TH burns SN's palace exit letter, TH draws SN, 3 step following, SN falls illEp 14 TH's mother bird declaration, SN reads, TH looking for SN at nightEp 15 TH hides SN's handkerchief, TH imagines SN in bed, TH memorise poem, soccer practice, ear digging scene
Ep 16 SN applies medicine for TH, TH and SN have a drink together, SN witness ET threatening TH, back to back on bridgeEp 17 TH covering SN's ears, SN blowing TH's eyes, TH not sleeping, SN help TH find blood letter, washes TH face, puppet showEp 18 TH ban SN talking to OT, SN catches mouse, SN comforts TH, TH/SN exit palace to find blood letterEp 19 TH fail to save SN, confrontation about SN's father death.Ep 20 SN looking @hairpin (replay of TH/SN moments), SN tells TH and ET is not dead
Ep 21 Sn informs TH out of palace coup has failed, TH chest thumping, TH saves SN. CPR kiss!
Here is me taking a break before continuing.

Archived