[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

The smaller pic is a new for me. Are we going to troll all day, first the assistant and now that smaller pic. What I need to do get that in my hands X(

Btw in the pics @ChelseaS posted earlier from the assistant saw one is it from the r scene what is he doing? Touching her face?

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

Yeaah, i think thats from the infamous scene.. The picture looked so lovey dovey.. If only the assistant showed it earlier after the episode was out, we would have closed our eyes from it, just enjoyed the bts pict and stayed in our delulu mode. LOL

PS: JCW new pict!! Why so gorgeous???!!!

So the supposedly Pringles hair is actually looking good on JCW.
Where's @hanaseyes? She won't regret this Pringles hair.
=)) =))

So JCW has NC fansigning right? Why not with HJW too?
It'll save money and we can get 2 in 1... LOL
:x

Guest JezzaG

drbigapple said: omo...after hjw latest pic..now we cn c jcw latest pic \m/ \m/ \m/
he looks so handsome... :x :x

and juz read a breaking new of ga in dating ji hoon(omo juz by collaborating in the mv(yea i knw their mv) had made them closer)..so wats abt our jiji couple....they had 9mths filming together....and  cf...wats more to ask...faster juz date...dont play hide and seek with the fans..
:)>- :)>- :)>-

OMG @JezzaG‌ =)) those pics of the possible future cover story ;) they are such a dorks :x

@ChelseaS thanks that really helps a lot. I'm still curious with the hunting pic. Btw we know our chingu @JezzaG wants to pinch jcw'cheeks so uri HJW grabbing his neck and been a violent woman towards him is her way to show she wants "pinch his cheeks"

:-?

yea the assistant need go for photography lesson..but she cn took jcw solo pic well ...she definitely teasing th-sn fans [-( [-(
and to upload the pics into a video...less than 30sec video with music background.....why the trouble to make video...much easier if she  juz post every individual pics...
unless more pics  to complete the songs  but was editted for jcw/hjw sake :-/ :-/ :-/
wow @JezzaG even more creative than @nploan hahahh...making own headline!!hhhehe our imperial couple had too many 'racy' moments/scenes..   :> :> :>  even cn cause FIRE in the ek set =)) =))

Archived