[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hanaseyes
Sorry to hear about your meeting with El Temur. Just get a coffee/tea/beer and retype the document. richard simmons happens. Hugs-----------------------------------------------
Just to share some funny things I read on Baidu:When the new ending came out over the weekend, this crazy TH/SN shipper even go to the extend of abandoning her pre-purchased movie tickets WITH her boyfriend to watch the EK rerun! (China fans can be so extreme)
Then today, another fan said while at work she was chatting to some colleagues and this guy actually mentioned he watch EK, which is such a rarity.She started discussing with him about EK and the funny thing is he did not really ship TH and SN but was moved by YBS and El maid! His reasoning was that YBS is very devoted. LOL

omo....dino looking for prince charming ;)) ;)) ;))
well off screen....our paeha oso alwiz support mamanim frm falling...holding her hands to warm her up..and cover her with net when she sleeping after the hunting scene...  :> :> :>
so prince charming did exist in real world... :)>- :)>- 
so x lose hope...maybe ur prince charming was stuck in traffic jam

Guest uctqepe

oohh poor dinooo @hanaseyes.. bear hug!  >:D< don't worry Dino, i'll be with u staying late tonight because i haven't finished my prof's assignment as well ;))
DINO FIGHTING!!!

hggggggj.jpg
cr to owner

:-* :-*
PS: @drbigapple gawd, it must be a traffic jam all the way through the Pacific Ocean, coz i've been waiting for YEARS! @-)

Guest JezzaG

@uctqepe @drbigapple or they can't swim across the Pacific Ocean...  =((
@hanaseyes I have ran out of photoshop ideas. I have to recharge again and probably make a mind blowing comeback tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or the following days. ;)) Anyway, Dino fighting!

tumblr_mypfmamMOD1r1ivpuo1_250.gif

4cb168fbb2fb4316dea99a7f22a4462308f7d35a
@hanaseyes Dino, Pyeha ask you, what kind of help you need?
Do you need coffee/tea/wine?
Do you need to write Chinese characters?
Anything you need.
Don't be stunned like SN here, she clearly never ask help from a man before.
:)) :)) :))

Extreme ways? Look at @hanaseyes just went to the extreme to delete everything by mistake. Dear Dr.Dino another hug >:D<

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I love that gif a tomboyish girl looking and acting girlish infront of a dashing pahea. I loved that look too.

Guest JezzaG

@berrybliss  :(( :(( :(( Who would have thought that two people who used to beat each other's ar$e (well more like SY beats TH's ar$e hahaha) end up making each other's dreams come true.  Aaaarrgh I miss them :-S :-S

@JezzaG where can I see Pyeha with that moves?
You don't photoshop it right?
Or I miss something in 51 eps?

@namyo if you want another extreme go to enemy territory, you'll find yourself like a very stupid person. Oh, btw moderator from soompi even post a long post at MT to warn anyone about bullying.
Who bully who?
:-/ :-/

@JezzaG I loved the way SN beat TH so adorable. What journey for their love.

@kanyaprasetyo‌ Maybe some day, maybe. I'll go there to read some ccomments. But also there is nothing wrong with my shippy name how dare you? [-( :P

Archived