[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

of course it's the content that matters, dear @namyo.. what else do you think make a swimsuit interesting if not the content.. the tiny size? hmm ;))  gawd, thanks to @namyo now i cannot erase the image of uri Paeha comes out from pool with water dripping all over his body =P~ =P~
WARNING:And NO @JezzaG NO!! I am not asking you to give a photoshop of my imagination. NO! 

Guest JezzaG

@qwenli omg!!! Thanks for the link! Paeha gif overload! /ovaries expload/ :x :x :x
@kanyaprasetyo I love The Emperor that embraces Seungnyang! =))
Perhaps you can also add

"The HAIRS"tumblr_n0edifms731roduv3o2_1280.png
=)) =)) =))

@nploan maybe she was influenced by jcw habit ...everytime they shooting jcw will licking his tongue and lips infront of her until she gt used to it n at the same time become her habit too

:)) ...tis is an example of impact that u get when u spend 8month with someone =))

why its feels so weird now whenever i see ji chang wook with other actresses

28b43o8.jpg535578094_o.jpg

its feels like he's cheating on ha ji won. n all i can think about jiwon expression n reaction is

tumblr_n2sfgjGlrh1tv0kybo2_1280.jpghttp3A2F2F37.media.tumblr.com2Ff75184dbc4654254df5a1948f5d91ba02Ftumblr_n4tfxgBGh91t1s7v1o3_1280.jpg

so girls. dont u dare with this badass women or u'll be dead B-)

jcw bad boy...initially he mayb licking his lips as he is nervous to be with godness..
but as time goes by...he purposely lick his lips/bite his lips to seduce hjw...(can see clearly in the bts) ;)) ;))
hmm...however for  the godness to develop tis as a habit  :-SS :-SS is bad ..cos the hosts/interviewers will oni gt distracted....jcw  are  asking for more rivals?? [-( [-(

@koreadaebak:yea..u r rite...we thinking the same..hhahaa whenever i saw jcw with his previous co stars/models ...i feel like he is cheating hjw hahahha 
=)) =))

however if we reviewed hjw number of male co stars.. :-SS :-SS i think mamanim is the winner  in this field.....

Guest JezzaG

uctqepe said: of course it's the content that matters, dear @namyo.. what else do you think make a swimsuit interesting if not the content.. the tiny size? hmm ;))  gawd, thanks to @namyo now i cannot erase the image of uri Paeha comes out from pool with water dripping all over his body =P~ =P~
WARNING:And NO @JezzaG NO!! I am not asking you to give a photoshop of my imagination. NO! 

this is TaNyang shipper's reaction when watching Northcape CF with the king's people

empresski6a.jpg

:-S
so my advice is never ever watch northcape CF all by urself wheres theres so many the king's people. this is all for ur own good  :-B

Guest JezzaG

@soojun I guess we have lurkers from baidu here, eh?  :-O Ayu was suffering from hydrocephalus at that time of their photoshoot ;))

@JezzaGYes, there are and they are quick!! I think your ps was uploaded the day after or on that day! :)]
Anyway, sweetie, please don't let Paeha suffer from whatsoever disease in his swim suit, ok? :))

Guest JezzaG

@soojun mamanim, the second line of your post translates as "please make a PS of paeha in his swimsuit"  to me  @-) @-) 
I think I need to see a doctor.. Dr. Ji, eodiya???

Guest JezzaG

@koreadaebak WOW hwanghu-mama so daebak! Walks in like a bawz, lets haters taste their soup, then walks out like a bawz again. So bada$$  \m/ \m/

LOL all the posts here are so funny!
@nploan
Paeha rolling about on the ground is most  =)) =))
He is a clever boy, teach him and he can do anything!! @hanaseyes: give him some frenchy lessons! :):))

Archived