[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

tat poster is bored cos jjm is tooooooo quite....with no news/interviews of his next projects....while the rest casts are so busy with their own new projects... :-B :-B :-B
but the poster need to be fair...cos he/she should bash  the whole casts cos why all of them so busy while their idol so free...it could be meant audiences x feel much abt his presence/his role doesnt made any impact to them.... 
even jyh who made  a short screen time compare to jjm can  still steal the show... :-\" :-\" :-\"

JCW is too manly to be considered flower boy. Have they not seen the abs?!
Anyway, flower boy or not, the most important thing is the ACTING!!!
If JCW's acting lack substance, then I don't know what constitute good acting. His acting alone deserves Daesang at year end drama awards.
Are they watching the same drama with us??

I remember the funny thing when I watch EK.
If we want to skip green team scenes, we'll lose 15mins drama. Not too bad.
But if we want to skip Pyeha scenes, we'll lose 30-40mins drama. That's a lot. 
:-B :-B

While that poster is writing that comment she/he is probably jamming this

Because I'm stupid. Boys over Flowers ost

Because I' stupid

I don't know anyone but you

Probably you don't know how I feel

Me, who is only looking at you

Again and again, the tears fall

I'm happy seeing your back

Although you don't know my feelings

Poster I know you probably lurk here. Look inside you heart. You probably love him more and more.

Gosh where is baby @berrybliss to make this song daebak for the thread

@uctqepe‌
It breaks my heart for anyone to call JCW a flower boy, completely ignoring his multiple talents. But nevermind, Paeha is laughing all the way to the bank with new projects, CFs and fan meetings.  I cant imagine what all the anti-fans are saying, thats why I dont go to the MT. 
But hey, flower boy is also a compliment, not many people qualify, certainly not the green man.
@namyoI dont knw why its call a Secret show. Such a coincidence to Secret Garden. LOL
----------------------------------I do remember there is a promotion for EK by both JCW and HJW, am just wondering when is that. So busy, these two!

@kanyaprasetyo;u r rite..the green shippers most of them really fast forward paeha/jcw screen time.....
So they never know how  talented he is....
and oso  they never able to accept the fact ek loves him....cos they missed all those plots/storyline....
wat a pity[-( [-(

hmm..jcw fighting!!....make sure u get hjw as well in real life(not oni in Yuan and in CF)then it will be totally victory to us all <:-P <:-P <:-P

@qwenli They are aware of JCW talent if they didn't why bother to talk about him right? It's because they are aware about it they have to make comments like that to make themselves believe that to ease their pain and frustration. ;)

Motto of this I should learn what flowerboy means I just picture a guy with flowers [-(

@koreadaebak
Actually when I watch EK around ep 30-40 SN show her greedy/hungry for power and sometimes bipolar. Well, maybe not greedy, but she's not saying anything to TH abt her plans make me mad.
Other similarities:
1. the show also has 3 queens, like in EK where we have 3 empresses.
2. The king is younger than Ok Jung, like TH younger than SN (in real life, but never shown in drama)
3. The female lead at some point cross-dressing as a male
4. Evil dowager and prime minister
5. The female lead come from low class vs SN come as tribute to Yuan so many people oppose them
6. Have a son as the next king/emperor
7. Tragic ending (although JOJ more tragic compared to EK bittersweet ending)
5zxg9Jiqj0

kanyaprasetyo said: @koreadaebak
Actually when I watch EK around ep 30-40 SN show her greedy/hungry for power and sometimes bipolar. Well, maybe not greedy, but she's not saying anything to TH abt her plans make me mad.
Other similarities:
1. the show also has 3 queens, like in EK where we have 3 empresses.
2. The king is younger than Ok Jung, like TH younger than SN (in real life, but never shown in drama)
3. The female lead at some point cross-dressing as a male
4. Evil dowager and prime minister
5. The female lead come from low class vs SN come as tribute to Yuan so many people oppose them
6. Have a son as the next king/emperor
7. Tragic ending (although JOJ more tragic compared to EK bittersweet ending)
5zxg9Jiqj0

I watch the drama "Flower Boy Next Door", and the guy (Yoon Si Yoon) is so cute, so I never thought "flower boy" is a negative comment. In the dictionary, "flower boy" is defined as "A boy that looks and acts feminine/ girly". Honestly, sometimes I feel that JCW is very sweet, cute, naive, and shy like a girl, but of course he is also very manly, muscular, handsome, and athletic. The right word to describe him is "perfect boy". :x :x :-*

8lrty.gifHe can do both front and back flip.  :)>-

If those moves make me tremble please give me earthquake. :\">

@uctqepe why you gave me an insightful badge in my xxx comment. Are you having a wild imagination there, yes there :\">

Guest uctqepe

@namyo it's insightful because i know u're thinking about swimming outfit.. hhhmmmm.. yes...   :\"> :\">  B-) B-) =P~ =P~

But @hanaseyes said it's not frenchy.  :( 

@hanaseyes is in denial just like the green team. You can see he is loving it. I know it's photoshoping but we know he was hungry anyways.

;)

@uctqepe not only in the swim suit in the content hmmm :\">