[Official] ❤Kyung Soo - Sun Mi❤ (Uhm Tae Woong-Kim Yoo Mi) DRAMA: CAN WE LOVE

brokbsb

ekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b1.jpg
KYUNG SOO - SUN MI 

2.22.png
KYUNG SOOName: Oh Kyung Soo
Profession: Director (Winner of Cannes Awards)
Family: Cousin (CEO Ahn), Mother
Specialty/Hobby: Taking Photographs of Nature or "Still" Things
Marital Status: SinglePersonality: Arrogant, Perfectionist tumblr_mz1dt8b1PQ1qem9p0o4_r1_1280.png
SUN MIName: Kim Sun MiAge: 39Profession: StylistMarital Status: SinglePersonality: Hot-tempered, Untidy
This is a "fan" couple thread for Drama Can We Love's two characters that are likely to be a couple.

WHY DO I THINK THEY WILL BE A COUPLE?1) The Official Relationship Charttimg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_
In the relationship chart; there is a pink arrow between Sun Mi and Kyung Soo. There are also hearts around their arrow.
2) In the second episode of Can We Love, Sun Mi and Kyung Soo were introduced to each other through Sun Mi's friend and Kyung Soo's co-worker Jung Wan. The dialogue between them is (in my opinion) the signal of their relationship.ekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b11.jpg?w=300&h=173 ekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b12.jpg?w=300&h=170   
ekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b13.jpg?w=300&h=172     ekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b14.jpg?w=300&h=172

3) In the second episode; they coincidentally met at the beach. Later on, Sun Mi sat on a big rock, however shortly after everywhere around the rock was covered with water. Sun Mi was very afraid and she didn't know what to do and Kyung Soo went into the water and saved her. He carried her with his arms. ekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b15.jpgekran-alc4b1ntc4b1sc4b1.jpg
(PS. since this is a couple thread I thought I should use proof.)

Guest nedenuleyn

I love their chemistry. I love the way Sun Mi looks at Kyung Soo. She sometimes looks like she likes him maybe as a director or personally but Kyung Soo always acts weird like he's talking to a friend of years.

Guest nedenuleyn

When you look at their photos together or scenes they look good because their skin color is very similar. Also they don't have a big height gap.

Guest nedenuleyn

I think that  Sun Mi may be protective in the beginning stages of their relationship. She might not believe and trust him because she said that he looked like a player and after what the Cho PD did to her, she might not be able to trust him fully.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived