[Official] ❤Kyung Soo - Sun Mi❤ (Uhm Tae Woong-Kim Yoo Mi) DRAMA: CAN WE LOVE

brokbsb

SM is just so desperate. At first I liked her and shipped her with KS but as the stories unfold, I want SM to die. I hate her that much. What kind of a person is she?1.She takes advantage of a drunken man. Tries to make him believe something happened between them that night when in reality we know that NOTHING happen coz KS was so drunk.2.She goes to her best friend and tells her to give up on her boyfriend because she wants it that way.3.Lies that she is pregnant with KS's child when we're sure nothing happened that night. The worse is how she tells this to JW. If you're really pregnant, just talk to the father right, why go to his girlfriend first?Just as I was becoming happy and thinking SM got over KS, she didn't. God, she needs to suffer, she needs to end up lonely, by herself while KS and JW are happy ever after. She even deserves to die. She's such a big liar.I can't believe how I shipped for her and KS in the beginning.

Archived