[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Out of pure curiosity, is there a scene in kdramaland where right after sex the couple is fully dressed talking like it's foreplay? Looks like unprecedented from all this controversyIn perspective doesn't matter, as long as he's worshiping her 

8->

Guest tinybelle

AudreyB said:
The escape route she's referring to is the door leading to the roof top, where Seon Jae has a punching bag. That's where she'll hide when Da Mi comes. So, when she got there she already look around so they won't get caught if ever. Actually, before she even told Seon Jae she's in the house, she asked him over the phone where he was and if he was alone.

Guest dualnon

I find the fortune teller bit really interesting and love how it's juxtaposed with the love making scene.  On the surface it certainly looks like he is way beyond wrong and my first thoughts were that HW is not ruled by fate.  She has power over her own destiny.  But I'm not completely convinced of that.  Love love love this ride.

Guest ineetha

There is something else I noticed. . Even before the actual affair began there are too many people who thinks something is going on. .

The husband

Frenemy YW

Dami

Cello professor

madam Baek

isn't it weird???

Guest AudreyB

ineetha said: There is something else I noticed. . Even before the actual affair began there are too many people who thinks something is going on. . The husband Frenemy YW Dami Cello professor madam Baek isn't it weird???

Guest AudreyB

diamond888 said: Out of pure curiosity, is there a scene in kdramaland where right after sex the couple is fully dressed talking like it's foreplay? Looks like unprecedented from all this controversyIn perspective doesn't matter, as long as he's worshiping her 

8->

It makes sense. I am thinking that there will be a lot of flashbacks in the next episode, so all the details we are looking for will be revealed soon. Surely, they won't deprived us of the details, will they? 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah. Give us detailed flashback of that night! But these unpredictable PD & writer, I wouldn't put it pass them that next week they show us clear HD zoomed-in angles of the pots and pans and call that "detailed flashback"! Lolz!!

I am doing a risky post here, I might be banned from this forum. There has been 4 days since Kim Hee Ae did a bubble bath scene.  Why no comments? I have visited many sites where people were squeeeing about male shower scenes, the latest being You From Another Star and Emergency Couple (My Princess had the best ones).  But everyone is talking about the sex scene that no one saw, how about something on the artistry of the bath scene.  To me, it was very solemn as HW was brooding (all the other shower scenes were also brooding ones), the dark scene was so effective.  I covered my eyes mostly due to embarrassment and I didn't rewind (not yet).  I am wondering about the double standard, why is there no one excited about that bath scene!!!  I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it any more!  But Sulli Choi did a cheerful shower scene in To the Beautiful You and Maki Horikita did one in the Japanese version, Hana Kimi.  They were posing as boys in an all-male dorm.

• Like 1

There will be difficult times for SJ when HW will face more humiliation at work bc of this affair. He already felt like a fool and helpless and obviously frustrated when YW talked down to HW. If she is kicked out of school or no more his teacher will he accept to live in that world, scary for him? Or he will follow her anywhere? I already feel sorry for him being dragged in that world. Will he stick with his principles and keep his values music wise? I remember HW talking about SJ's mother supposedly disapproval and how he cut her off like he would even confront her own mother to be with her. 

Guest tinybelle

docster6

said: I am doing a risky post here, I might be banned from this forum. There has been 4 days since Kim Hee Ae did a bubble bath scene.  Why no comments? I have visited many sites where people were squeeeing about male shower scenes, the latest being You From Another Star and Emergency Couple (My Princess had the best ones).  But everyone is talking about the sex scene that no one saw, how about something on the artistry of the bath scene.  To me, it was very solemn as HW was brooding (all the other shower scenes were also brooding ones), the dark scene was so effective.  I covered my eyes mostly due to embarrassment and I didn't rewind (not yet).  I am wondering about the double standard, why is there no one excited about that bath scene!!!  I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it any more!  But Sulli Choi did a cheerful shower scene in To the Beautiful You and Maki Horikita did one in the Japanese version, Hana Kimi.  They were posing as boys in an all-male dorm.

Guest ineetha

I do also have another question.Its about the conversation had by HW and SJ after listening to the concerto . When HW asks why SJ likes this ?
DF version says it reminds him of the end . 
Viki version says it reminds him of perfection . 
Being a non-korean , we get highly confused by these !! Actually what does SJ say the concerto means to him .  :(:(

Guest tinybelle

docster6 said:Thank you, you have a good point.  That is why you are a superstar and my Sunbae.  It is true that HW talked about every part of her body is drooping to JiSoo and that she cannot compete with a 20-year old.  But SJ is not that kind of guy (who loves only physically beautiful women).  He talked about how HW's brain is sexy too and he is not worried about her turning 60 in the future. The worries that HW had about her appearance shouldn't even come across her mind because if SJ is like the other "men" she shouldn't be interested in him to start with. The kid is special.

ineetha said: I do also have another question.Its about the conversation had by HW and SJ after listening to the concerto . When HW asks why SJ likes this ?
Being a non-korean , we get highly confused by these !! Actually what does SJ say the concerto means to him .  :(:(

Guest ineetha

tinybelle said: docster6 said:Thank you, you have a good point.  That is why you are a superstar and my Sunbae.  It is true that HW talked about every part of her body is drooping to JiSoo and that she cannot compete with a 20-year old.  But SJ is not that kind of guy (who loves only physically beautiful women).  He talked about how HW's brain is sexy too and he is not worried about her turning 60 in the future. The worries that HW had about her appearance shouldn't even come across her mind because if SJ is like the other "men" she shouldn't be interested in him to start with. The kid is special.

Guest tinybelle

ineetha said: hmm .. now I wonder .. !!How does he know her brain is sexy .. ???
As far as we see , its we who know how much she acts as triple agent . SJ is not even aware of anything !! So what makes him say that ? 

tinybelle said: docster6 said:Thank you, you have a good point.  That is why you are a superstar and my Sunbae.  It is true that HW talked about every part of her body is drooping to JiSoo and that she cannot compete with a 20-year old.  But SJ is not that kind of guy (who loves only physically beautiful women).  He talked about how HW's brain is sexy too and he is not worried about her turning 60 in the future. The worries that HW had about her appearance shouldn't even come across her mind because if SJ is like the other "men" she shouldn't be interested in him to start with. The kid is special.

Guest ineetha

cecilia said: ineetha said: I do also have another question.Its about the conversation had by HW and SJ after listening to the concerto . When HW asks why SJ likes this ?

Guest tinybelle

ktomato said:.
Hmmmm.......@cecilia you set me thinking a little.....so, what if HW looks nothing like KHA but instead look like any ole middle aged saggy fat mama? :-? Hmmm.... I can't phantom what SJ'll do but I know for sure that I'd drop this drama like a hot potato!! Hahahahahaha ( yes, I'm dat shallow......) :P