[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

ok just finished watching ep 8 :Di know my question may sounds silly and late and u probably (in fact i m sure ) u already talked about it "al ot" :D....but what the hellllllll happeneddddd at the ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd ?????????????????? :-Odid they sleep togetherrrrrrrrrrr ????????? diidd theyyy??? haannnn????? is that ittt???????????????or they were just playing and having funnn on top of each otherrrrr hihihhi ????????? :-j 
normallyyy if something like that happened they would showed them wrapped in tones of sheets ...especially the woman :D , am i right ?? am i???plus this should be a sensual, important and special moment in the drama, it should be filmed in a very beautiful emotional way.. not like this....so i ll assume that nothing happened ..... Till now :D ..... they didn't ruin that precious moment for me ...
they were just having fun  on that bed   :\"> 

Can-you-knock-first.jpg

Guest ocdee

@Rania Zeid 
To me they did it. AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. AND EMOTIONAL. AND SPECIAL. IT WAS THE MOST PERFECT BED SCENE IN THE HISTORY OF KDRAMA EVER.  I'ma :(:((  it was so awesome!!

You are kidding right ?  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaHK-QzHFawPoTAm3hsEN

----------------------------------------------------------------
 how did u  see all that ???? :-O
 i only saw their feet moving up and down !!!!!  

@-) 

No they did it before the drinking beer and fooling around scene

the camera didnt show it (only freakin pots and pans) but you can tell from their conversation

This thread is really something lol
Is my sound broken or there is really not one heavy breath from him during the hot scene? Am really curious about that. what would be the explanation?
Also she knows he has a girlfriend who care so much for him yet she has no problem to get into his bed, regardless. Perhaps jelousy played a part in this, or just that desperation complex as she told him as "hyung". But I don't see love, I see a hormonal ahjumma taking advantage of what she's been denied in her youth and now was offered on a plate. Rich people are still her priorities, she knows she is wrong but can't help it. She is playing the usual game only added another toy. She wants money and energy at old age?  He gives her plenty of energy lol I just don't want to drag him down with her when her world collapse. It would be such a waste

diamond888

said: This thread is really something lol

Is my sound broken or there is really not one heavy breath from him during the hot scene? Am really curious about that. what would be the explanation?

Also she knows he has a girlfriend who care so much for him yet she has no problem to get into his bed, regardless. Perhaps jelousy played a part in this, or just that desperation complex as she told him as "hyung". But I don't see love, I see a hormonal ahjumma taking advantage of what she's been denied in her youth and now was offered on a plate. Rich people are still her priorities, she knows she is wrong but can't help it. She is playing the usual game only added another toy. She wants money and energy at old age?  He gives her plenty of energy lol I just don't want to drag him down with her when her world collapse. It would be such a waste

Guest tkn16

what i like about this drama is that Hye Won is not a typical kdrama female lead. She's not like those sweet, innocent, easily-get-hurt character that we often see in drama. She's not a big brown eyes girl. She's a woman, a lady fox. She calculates every little thing in her life. She knows what is good for her. She knows which is the best way to use all the people around her. That just make her more real to me as i can actually feel her. She is a 50-50. She can be good or bad at the same time. That's what human are. You can't always be the good ones. You would do something bad if it for your benefit. About the bed scene, i think the director is a genius. He makes me feel like I'm some pervert neighbor eavesdropping a newly wed couple's 1st night. It's so real and emptional.

Hooked by episode 1, I vowed not to be in the thread as to avoid spoilers and also not to be attatched and at the end have another heartache for breaking up with them on the finale. 
But.. 
those very expressive facial expressions alone... while playing the piano.. when SJ hugged HW for the first time.. the execution of the "deed/love making/sex" by just showcasing parts of the house with the voice over.. 
Making me participate by leaving this scene to me.. my/our own imagination... I am so blown away..

tumblr_n3tcsrHK631sdwjbso1_1280.jpg

And this thread! Wow! Sooo brilliant with all the plots, speculations, hints here and there.. wow. Gone are the days when you just sit,watch and wait for the light and sound that's comming out of a box. Just daebak.

Guest atiyam

He was probably concentrating to hard to breathe much. It was his first time so he was nervous and he needed to focus on getting it done right technically. hahaha. If a man gets to excited to quick than.........game over. The next time we might hear more from him. 
@Rania Zeid, you are too funny.lol
@diamond888, she could be a hormonal ahjumma, but aren't we all, add horney-ness to make a killer combo. I can say that we know for sure that he loves her. I can say that she cares very deeply for him. She might not be in love with him yet but we know it will happen because, the writers tell us so.LOL. I can agree that she probably went their in part because of jealousy and to mark her territory. This is why she puts on his clothing to make a distinction between girlfriend and family. I don't mind her doing this because this is how she will fall more for him. She feels that she has all the cards but we can already see her emotions getting the best of her. It's only a matter of time before she is in love.