[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hidethistime said: mine should be:
MY LIFE AFTER BECOMING A YY SHIPPER
1. Wake up, checks YY on Soompi, Twitter, IG2. Eat breakfast while checking YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG3. Take shower. Checks YY on Soompi, Twitter, IG while dressing up4. Arrive in the office, turn on laptop, check YY on Soompi, Twitter, IG then open work related mails5. Checks YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG every 10mins or so while working6. Eat lunch. checks YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG while chewing7. Prolly in the meeting in the afternoon. Checks YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG - half listening to my boss8. checks YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG on my way home 9. Rest a bit, shower then dinner while checking YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG10. Climb into bed, zonk out while reading YY on Soompi, Twitter , IG 
So yeah, that pretty much sums up my life right now. YY did a serious damage to my life so they have to pay back by dating for real, is that too much to ask? lol ;;)

The+Mario+one...+How+DARE+_192a1057734f0

Happy 1000th page YY Shippers~!!!!! =D> <:-P :-bd

Guest NorsalwaA

Happy 1000 pages everyone!!!!!!

Sorry i was late, got sidetract this past few days.

My live after i know YY....

1. Wake up and check soompi, twitter, ig and tumbler for any news or pic of them

2. Doing housework and checking abt them again

3. Doing office work while checking abt them again

4. First time paying attention abt the on going of entertainment world

5. First time shipping a couple

6. First time open a soompi ac, ig, twitter and god knows how many other

7. First time online voting

8. First time falling in love and caring for someone this much when i don't even know them personally

9. First time stopped watching wgm

But best of all is

10. Meeting new friends and shipper, who share the same love, delulu, pervy as me (some even worse than me) and even proudly call some of them friends.

love u all

#always support Jang wooyoung

#always support Park Seyoung

#always support YY nation

Guest agashi868

Good morning everyone :)

Sorry this is really late but...HAPPY 1000TH PAGE YY NATION!!!

Let's hope to have more celebrations to come in the future e.g. 1500 pages...news of WY and SY dating...2000 pages...WY and SY getting married...2500 pages...SY getting pregnant...3000 pages...their first baby etc. ETC! :))

My life has definitely changed so much after getting to know 2Young...But what I find interesting and surprising is that after reading all of your comments about how 2Young has changed your lives, it's EXACTLY the same as what has happened to me! So I feel so happy to have found this forum, be a part of it and share my love and passion for WY and SY with YY family and friends :x

In honour of celebrating 1000 pages and to show why we all love YY couple, I made a video that I hope will put a smile on your face ;) (I had hoped to post it out earlier but I've been so busy lately that I had to stop editing for a while :( For those who have seen It's Okay, It's Love K-drama, you might just recognise this tune... :P)

happy 1000th pages everyone!
changes after getting to know 2young couple ?....too many to write
but i do agree with all of you..2young couple has definitely changed my life

Happy 1000 page yy nation!

My many first after getting hooked by this couple.

1. For the first time, I officially became a shipper. I like some couples in the past but I never ship them.

2. First time to watched live stream. Initially, I thought my internet was slow but I was so wrong. When I started to stream, I became a screencapper. I had 5 photo bucket account :))

3. I check the forum so often like a bad habit I don't want to get rid of :))

4. First time sending a postcard till now my friends tease me :P

5. First time to create a YouTube account and learned how to make, edit fmv.

6. For the first time I became a writer thanks to Pervy squad here and the ff writers whose updates we miss so often :P

7. I created tumblr, IG and revive my Twitter to follow them.

8. Because of them I gained a LOT of friends worldwide who love and adore them as much as I do.

9. I watch their episodes raw and subbed and the fmvs again and again and again...

10. And because we love and miss them so much, we stayed together and kept the boat sailing. There are those stormy times but I'm glad we made it this far.... All the best to all shippers. Fighting!

'bobo madness' from 2 angles :)
long shot - from the preview of the final episode 
tumblr_nbha4wclJw1th7kbeo1_500.gif
tumblr_nbha4wclJw1th7kbeo2_500.gif
tumblr_nbha4wclJw1th7kbeo3_500.gif

close shot - during the final episode    

2YoungEP33-13.gif
2YoungEP33-14.gif

wooyoung have to hug seyoung tightly :)
reading @TioY post make me want to post this gifi watch a lot of wgm couples too but 2young stick with me
credit: ladysorchid, itsbladerunner, shineehappypandas at tumblr :)

• Like 1

sorry had to share these again before I hit the road. I just can't get over Wongie's b*^tchy face here lol :)excuse me  Jun K. but you're not SeYoungie. she's the only one who can make this baby do stuff he hates haha :)>- :))have a good day everyone~! xoxo :-*

tumblr_nfvca7oA7l1qe4t2io1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nfvca7oA7l1qe4t2io4_1280.jpg
cr to owner

After a year (or two), I finally rediscovered my skill at getting other people to watch WGM couples.

I was trying to make an arrangement for Lean on Me and kept humming the melody over and over again. A friend asked what melody I was singing and I played the song on my phone for her to hear. You can probably guess what happened next. :))

Which reminds me, the only reason my friends watch WGM is because of me. Tsk tsk. >:)

@missauditor‌ ...inspired by yr sentence

Wy just had to hug sy tightly...

Sy just had to touch n rub his ear...

They are so touchy feely when they are together...like reaching for each other is the most natural thing in the world...

One person gives, the other receives...

No pride, no pretense...

Then the giver becomes the receiver and the receiver becomes the giver...

Mutual and equal...no one above or below the other...

They dont just hold hands...

They intertwine their fingers...

They dont just look at the other...

They make others disappear when they are together...

This is 2young...

This is love...

This is why we are here...

:x :x :x