[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@crazymiss, thank you for your beautiful analysis. Makes an awful day much better. 
On a sidenote,frankly speaking, what's the difference between an idol fan and actor/actress fan? Seems to me like idol fans are usually more possessive for some unspecified reason.. In my mind, the only well received celebrity couple was LSG & Yoona? I just wish 2Young would be as well-received if they ever get caught dating. Preach.
edit: Did anyone see Khun's reply to a fan on twitter?Q:"What does Pink mean to you?" A: The most beautiful colour. 
Hope to see such a wonderful thing happening on WY next time~  Of course, with SY lol

Guest Kamille RiaR

@crazymiss, thank you for your beautiful analysis. Makes an awful day much better. 

On a sidenote,frankly speaking, what's the difference between an idol fan and actor/actress fan? Seems to me like idol fans are usually more possessive for some unspecified reason.. In my mind, the only well received celebrity couple was LSG & Yoona? I just wish 2Young would be as well-received if they ever get caught dating. Preach.

I think Ga-in and Joo Ji Hoon were also well received? :x

2PM - Rain (cr:http://popgasa.com/2014/09/14/2pm-rain-%EB%B9%84%EA%B0%80%EC%99%80/)

I can’t live without you
Don’t leave me baby
I can’t live without you
Don’t leave me baby

I can’t go anywhere outside because the rain is falling
The tears I held back are flowing
We’re sitting across each other without saying anything
Only pressing down our aching hearts

It feels like it will end like this
It seems like the rain will stop soon
Be with me a little longer

It’s a relief that it’s raining, it’s been raining all day
When this rain stops
You will leave me

It’s still raining
Please don’t stop
If only we can be in the same place
That’s enough for me
I’m still loving you

Rain is falling out the window
You and I are facing each other
This is the end, I can’t hold onto you
Just like the bright sunset becoming the cold darkness
Hold on, I need you more, your beautiful face
Your eyes that look right through me
Your smile every time we meet
Is dark like the outside right now, I’m afraid
The image of you leaving fades with the falling rain
When I see you for the last time
Rain falls from my eyes

The sky knows how I feel
Hold her back, cry for me a little more
I can’t let her go even if I die
Hide away my pitiful self in the rain
Like this forever

It’s raining on my face, silently falling
When the flowing tears stop
Will you leave me then?
Your heart has left a deep scar
Rain wells up in it and it feels like my breath will stop
It’s still raining, I can’t let you go, loving you

Guest PerryjoH

female idol fans are ussually male,thays why they can understand the dating scandal,,Male idol fans are usually possesived like us..we dont want to see Wy in other girl is int?we are very protective too {in behalf of seyoung}we are sensitived in any negative news about Wy,, But so many idol{male} fans today are crazy..they dont know their limitation as a fans..their psycotic delulu is not a joke !!!!

Guest browniepie2

emiells said: Love this this song especially Wooyoung Part jeongmal jeongmal jeongmal :x
class="title single-title"2PM – Let It Rain (비가와)

http://youtu.be/PmWLKunNAl0

I can’t live without you
Don’t leave me baby
I can’t live without you
Don’t leave me baby

I can’t go anywhere outside because the rain is falling
The tears I held back are flowing
We’re sitting across each other without saying anything
Only pressing down our aching hearts

It feels like it will end like this
It seems like the rain will stop soon
Be with me a little longer

It’s a relief that it’s raining, it’s been raining all day
When this rain stops
You will leave me

It’s still raining
Please don’t stop
If only we can be in the same place
That’s enough for me
I’m still loving you

Rain is falling out the window
You and I are facing each other
This is the end, I can’t hold onto you
Just like the bright sunset becoming the cold darkness
Hold on, I need you more, your beautiful face
Your eyes that look right through me
Your smile every time we meet
Is dark like the outside right now, I’m afraid
The image of you leaving fades with the falling rain
When I see you for the last time
Rain falls from my eyes

The sky knows how I feel
Hold her back, cry for me a little more
I can’t let her go even if I die
Hide away my pitiful self in the rain
Like this forever

It’s raining on my face, silently falling
When the flowing tears stop
Will you leave me then?
Your heart has left a deep scar
Rain wells up in it and it feels like my breath will stop
It’s still raining, I can’t let you go, loving you

PerryjoH said:

female idol fans are ussually male,thays why they can understand the dating scandal,,Male idol fans are usually possesived like us..we dont want to see Wy in other girl is int?we are very protective too {in behalf of seyoung}we are sensitived in any negative news about Wy,, But so many idol{male} fans today are crazy..they dont know their limitation as a fans..their psycotic delulu is not a joke !!!!

I made FMV, but @oolita it finally Hero by Enrique Inglesias :D :D

Would you tremble
If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die
For the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Read more: Enrique Iglesias - Hero Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Guest HaA1430293615

Sorry that I just find out the link maybe Wooyoung talk something about "We Got Married". I just google it and so confused about the content :). Please can anyone translate it :(. I am so confused about his answer this morning and until now it has no source about that. Can anyone help me ? Thank you so much :)

우영 "'우결' 수위 높다고? 제작진도 진짜 사귀냐고 의심"(인터뷰)

[마이데일리 = 전원 기자] 남성 아이돌 그룹 2PM 우영이 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요’ 후기를 전했다.

우영은 최근 서울 모처에서 진행된 취재진과의 인터뷰에서 가상 부부로 활약했던 배우 박세영에 대한 이야기가 나오자 부끄러워 하면서도 “즐거운 시간이었다”라고 소감을 전했다.

우 영과 박세영의 약 9개월간의 가상 부부로의 생활은 달콤하기도 하고 야릇하기도 했다. ‘우결’ 사상 가장 야하다는 이야기가 나왔으며, 최초로 아이돌이 베드신(?)을 선보이기도 했다. 박세영과 우영이 함께 누워 키스를 하는 모습은 많은 이들을 놀라게 했다. 마지막 방송에서는 눈물을 머금고 굿나잇 키스를 나눴다.

이에 대해 우영은 “난 그저 열심히 했다. 내가 남편으로서 어디까지 할 수 있나 보여주고 싶었다. 우리 사이를 두고 많은 분들이 여러 얘기를 하더라. 진짜 사귀는 것 아니냐고 의심하기도 했다. 솔직히 말하라고 재촉하기도 했다”고 설명했다.

우영 외에도 찬성 역시 ‘우결’과 남다른 인연이 있다. 찬성은 과거 중국의 여자 MC 류옌과 중국판 ‘우결’이라 불리는 후베이 위성TV ‘사랑한다면’에서 10세 연상연하 가상 연인으로 호흡을 맞춘 바 있다.

그 러나 이 과정에서 열애설에 휩싸였다. 류옌은 지난 7월 한 신작 출시발표회에서 “남자친구가 부모님을 뵌 적도 있으며 부모님이 맘에 들어하셨지만 아직 사실을 말하기에는 이르다. 프로그램을 통해 이렇게 빛나는 한 사람을 알게 해주고 심장이 뛰는 감정을 느끼게 해준데 대해 감사하다”고 고백했다고 현지 매체에 의해 보도됐다.

이와 관련해 찬성은 “절대 (사귀는 사이가) 아니다”라고 못박았다. 또 “류옌이 한 행사에 참석해서 인터뷰를 했는데 우리가 함께 했던 리얼 버라이어티 프로그램에 대해 설명을 했더라. 그런데 잘못 들은 기자가 연애 중이라고 기사를 낸 것이다. 거기서부터 열애설이 더 커졌다. 우리는 단지 프로그램을 통해 만났을 뿐”이라고 해명했다.

특히 “말이 안통해서 만날 수가 없다”고 덧붙여 웃음을 자아냈다.

한편 2PM은 ‘미친거 아니야’로 약 1달간 국내 활동을 펼칠 예정이다. 이와 함께 연기, 예능 등 개인 활동도 겸할 계획이다.

[2PM. 사진 = JYP 엔터테인먼트]

(전원 기자 wonwon@mydaily.co.kr)

[HOT NEWS]

Credit:http://news.nate.com/view/20140915n05028

Guest agashi868

PeggyM said: @agashi868 I'm glad you are liking the Facebook page.  I have posted, so far, their episodes 1-10, is that what you are wanting?  The links are posted on the Facebook page
Something to look forward to YY Nation on our Facebook page....TRIVIA TUESDAY (my Tuesday, maybe some of your Wednesday :) )  I hope this will be fun for all of you, please stop by and see if you can get the answer to this Tuesday's trivia question!  Also, I will be working on the new 1st page for our thread here, starting tomorrow.....you can send me any suggestions or desires in PM if you would like to have some input.....I greatly appreciate all your comments and opinions.
I hope most of you are not going "who the heck does she think she is all of a sudden" because honestly my intention is just to make us not only a great shipping thread, but also a great support group for WY and SY.....it's because I have spent so much time with all of you and know what wonderful people you are, that I have the courage to undertake such a huge project.  WY and SY will be honored to have such awesome fans as all of you!!
I want to thank EVERYONE who is being supportive of the YY Nation and I hope all of you are looking forward to the great things we have coming in the future.  I have school with the kids tomorrow, so I will be around on and off...but I'm great at checking message and am taking lots of notes lately, so feel free to msg me with any questions, advice, suggestions, complaints, concerns, just to tell me I'm crazy....whatever!
I will leave you all with this for tonight, because there's never a bad time for this....
tumblr_m81kxrPtaR1rsznp2.gif What's that Paul Wesley?? You want me to come to bed? Be right there!!! =)) 

I freaking love when he did that swaying....no no no no nooooooooooo goodbye!!! **nosebleed**  And we desperately need Seyoung to wipe off his sweat!!  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" [FANCAM] 140830 JYP Nation in HK - No Goodbyes (우영 focus)

tumblr_nbxld695Mh1s2w6jmo1_500.jpg

cr: http://ayawoo.tumblr.com/

SEYOUNG AAAHHHH.... WHERE ARE YOU???? We miss u so much!!!

Guest crazymiss

RahmaT said:
This from @rosera on page 201 shows the  Music Bank when PSY into  the MC and is this a sign as she stands beside JWY....to be beautiful couple ...

:x :x :x :x