[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy Sad to admit that I've been like this since early 2014. I'm really a late sleeper. I'm still up at 3-4Am, & wakes up 10Am during lean days. Anywhere I go, I bring along my sleeping pills with me. That's why I can watch drama all night long (marathon). Without my pills, when I can't sleep at night, im expecting to fall asleep the next morning, but no, I can't. Anyway, there are many movies I can watch on :Queen for 7 days, Love in Trouble, My Sassy Girl (New one). 

Goodnight everyone!

• Like 4

Found out just now that Changsung is also part of Love in Trouble (Suspicious Partner). He was the unfaithful boyfriend of the lead actress. Oh wah, Changsung is so visible in dramas these days...He's cute and he's tall!

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:heart::wub::)@standingtallyy your friend is truly GENIUS!!! her fanfic is amazing. i truly enjoyed it! thanks a lot to her and to you

for intruducing our YYNation .This forum never be lonely coz we have something to read,to discuss :wub:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           @kdaddict1 i hope  and pray someday you  enjoy long sleep at night no need of sleeping pills.relax your mind dont stress yourself:heart:

@chic-chic its a saddened  decision of Sungmin of SJ:( Kfans i think its too possesive .why they dont just forgive and forget for   

the sake of SJ ...the senior idol group gave so much joy PITY!  I know this won't happen to 2PM they are mature in making decision.

very gateful to the fans and careful to their actions and behavior towards fans.

Happy to see Seyoung's activities with goodfriends School 2013.Thanks for all the posts.

Guest elenskivios38

:heart: its 9;30 pm in Europe (Greece) watching k-drama at the same time visiting our forum:D                          

19 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@kdaddict1 What I do at these times is re watch old 2PM variety shows. 

oh yes! I sometimes watch them. It's 2:22AM. I'm watching Bride of Habaek ep.1&2 , it's entertaining. I am kdaddict, remember? 

I saved almost all their variety shows in you tube, esp. the funny moments of WY, he's the funniest, shortest & yet oldest among the members. 

15 minutes ago, elenskivios38 said:

:heart::wub::)@standingtallyy your friend is truly GENIUS!!! her fanfic is amazing. i truly enjoyed it! thanks a lot to her and to you

for intruducing our YYNation .This forum never be lonely coz we have something to read,to discuss :wub:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           @kdaddict1 i hope  and pray someday you  enjoy long sleep at night no need of sleeping pills.relax your mind dont stress yourself:heart:

@chic-chic its a saddened  decision of Sungmin of SJ:( Kfans i think its too possesive .why they dont just forgive and forget for   

the sake of SJ ...the senior idol group gave so much joy PITY!  I know this won't happen to 2PM they are mature in making decision.

very gateful to the fans and careful to their actions and behavior towards fans.

Happy to see Seyoung's activities with goodfriends School 2013.Thanks for all the posts.

@elenskivios38 thanks! My body clock is in a mess.

• Like 5

Just now, kdaddict1 said:

oh yes! I sometimes watch them. It's 2:22AM. I'm watching Bride of Habaek ep.1&2 , it's entertaining. I am kdaddict, remember? 

I saved almost all their variety shows in you tube, esp. the funny moments of WY, he's the funniest, shortest & yet oldest among the members. 

Yes WY is the oldest among the Young boys but WY is the virtual maknae. He looks younger than Chansung. Jun K is the oldest among the members. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Yes WY is the oldest among the Young boys but WY is the virtual maknae. He looks younger than Chansung. Jun K is the oldest among the members. 

Yes he looks like the youngest, acts cute at all times, they call "our wooyoung-i.e.". Just read that Junk, Taecyeon & Nickhun is 1988, Changsung & Junho is 1990 while WY is 1987 that's what he said on the first meeting with sy

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@standingtallyy- wow another fanfic to read. Thanks to your friend for keeping everyone entertained till we wait for YY news

@kdaddict1- please don't take sleeping pills, can get addicted. What u should do is drinking hot milk/ chocolate, avoid coffee or caffeine. Also don't use computer or iPad at least 1 hour before sleep cos I read that the light from our computer can affect our sleep, listen to soothing music, keep the room dim, your body clock will slowly adjust. Hope this will help u. 

@chic-chic- Wish got new photos of sy, they keep using her old photos 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Hello guys. Check the Spoiler:blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter ONE                       
"Four! Three! Two! One! Happy New Year!" Everyone cheered and greeted each other welcoming 2021. The celebration was held in the exclusive bar of a five star hotel in Gangnam. Booked by JYP Entertainment. Attended by CEO, President, Staff and Artists, past and present. Including 2PM, first social event they attended as a group after army enlistment. Jun K, Junho, Chansung, Nickhun, Taecyon and Wooyoung were all present. Catch up, food, wine and champagne were overflowing. Songs from all JYP artist playing loud in the background.
"How are my boys?" JYP asked joining them in their table. Some members of Day 6 and Got7 were also there.
"We are doing well, Hyung." The men responded together.
"How are you doing with your girl?" JYP directed the question to Jun K. There are rumors within the company he is currently dating.
"We are still at getting to know each other stage. So far all is good." Jun K confirmed.
"Ooohhhh!" The group cheered.
"Jun K is rediscovering love. We are supporting you 100%." Taecyon added. Putting his arms around his shoulder.
"And you Taec?" JYP asked him.
"Too busy at the moment, Hyung." Taec replied.
"Same for me." Nickhun,Chansung and Junho added.
"What about our Wooyoung? Are you dating someone? You didn't join the three." JYP turned his attention to him.
"Hyung. I've only been discharged not long ago." Wooyoung replied. He was discharged late October.
"Here's a piece of advice to you 2PM, because you are the older ones in this table. You have done your army duties and did really well in your careers. You are pretty well set up for life. I think it is about time you date seriously. Meet a nice woman.  And if you've found the right one. Hold on to her. But for you, my Got7 and Day 6 boys, you are still young. Work hard and succeed like these Hyungs. Stay grateful for the love you receive, but don't allow the public dictate your life. Arachi?" JYP stated. "But for now, let's party the night away. Cheers to 2021! May all of us have a blessful year ahead!'. Everyone joined him and raised their glasses.
After the cheers, Wooyoung went to the far corner of the bar, by the window. It is snowing outside, while watching the snow fall thoughts of what JYP said playing in his head. About getting older and finding the right woman.

In a restaurant, one floor below Park Seyoung is celebrating New Year's Eve with her family. They all agreed to meet the year differently. Steering away from the traditional, going to her parents house for a quiet dinner and stay until midnight. Her parents, sisters, brothers-in-law and their children were all present.
"My wish for the new year is for our Seyoung. I hope love will find you this year." Her eldest sister said.
"Why me? You should be wishing for your family." Seyoung said, surprised of her sister's wish.
"Because my dear maknae. You are not getting any younger." Her sister said bluntly.
"And it's not like you are short of admirers." Her second sister stated."Are you waiting for somebody?Some lost love maybe?"
"Unnie! Mom, can you please make them stop? It's the new year." Seyoung begged her Mom, looking for an ally.
"It's the truth.This year you will be thirty four.Why can you not choose amongst your current suitors?" Her Mom probed instead.
"Dad?" Seyoung turned her attention to her Dad, who is enjoying his food, quietly listening to the conversation.
"Yeobo.And the two of you, leave your sister alone. Don't pick on her. She will date again when she meets the right man. You cannot rush these things." Her dad said, giving her daughter a wink and a smile. Seyoung quietly said thank you, happy that she found an ally.
"But Dad. Look, she is beautiful. Successful. Rich enough. But I don't undesrtand why she's still single!" Her eldest sister retorted.
"When is she getting married? When she turns forty?"Her second sister added.
"Seyoung-ah. I have work colleagues that are single and nice men that I can set you up for a blind date." Her eldest brother in law said.
"Me too. I have two in mind." Her second brother in law added.
"Thank you my dear brothers-in-law. But seriously I am good. Who wants dessert?" Seyoung asked, desperate to change topics.

Thank you.This is so good. I was thirsting for more fanfics from your friend. What a nice surprise but I am ready for Chapter 2. I love the way she writes SY. She makes me miss SY. SY is so sweet I love her. I miss her. :( 

@chic-chic I love the manip of them with their child. So cute. And that wy and jyp picture is so funny. I guess wy is the future jyp? sy and wy making the same face. they are in sync with each other. Wait, wy is the visual maknae? I'm dead. That video you posted of sy for maintaining a honey skin and body. I couldn't even watch it. i am falling for her so hard #girlcrush. *sigh* I couldn't even make it through the video. She is so gorgeous and innocent and cute and beautiful. 

@elenskivios38 You live in Europe(Greece)? Nice! I'm watching kdramas too. We are twins :) 

@kdaddict1 WY was actually born in 1989. He wasn't born in 1987 :D. Hehe.  I'm sorry if I sound mean. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm teasing you but yes he's born in 1989 :) 

@Gerry58 Good Morning!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 4