[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@kdaddict1- u must be very artistic to do designing :D Good to check out what the celebs wear not only Korean and Japanese but also the Chinese actresses cos a lot of them wear high fashion 

Don't worry about wy- whenever he has solo projects he will loose weight but after that he puts back. Luckily he doesn't diet, think he dances, he will burn it all off

another YY fan art 

• Like 6

Well, @kdaddict1 How do you feel after read that fanfics?

Two tumbs for the author, sure..

I cried when I read "you belong with me".

Wow, amazing.. It's just like a true story.

After I read this thread and then compared with the author's description about Sy and Wy's characters, it's suitable.

• Like 4

@kdaddict1 Don't worry about WY losing weight. That his trend after a comeback or series of concerts. They were many times he really lost weight and was really skinny. That's normal for him. 

@yun84 The fan fics are great right hehehe. There are a lot but it's within the forum and  was not posted separately on a site. It's hard to back read hehe. 

• Like 6

@yun84 There were so many opportunities in WGM that SY can smell WY hahaha. We also don't know after hahaha.

Jinyoung and Jae loves his smell. I am sure SY to. :)

Sexy lady promotions WY looked so thin too. 

@Gerry58 Wow SY going outdoors a lot day and night. It's possible she lives near there or WY lives near that area hehe. 

Review of WGM. First meeting. They looked so awkward like a real blind date. 

• Like 6

@yun84- party shot is WY's solo album. U know he is a perfectionist, so he multi- task, design stage and costumes plus having to practice dancing and singing. That's why he was so skinny

Knowing wy, he is always well groomed,  not surprised he smells nice- must have lots of colognes  :lol:

Anyone seen junho's new single - ice-cream? Watched on YouTube- very cute with curly hair. He looks so young! The clothes and candy colours.  Complete opposite to WY's party shot. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- if sy is staying around the neighborhood- it looks nice and safe and quite high class. 

The view is fantastic. Glad she is working out regularly rather than dieting. Night- time very suitable for romantic walks :)

Really miss YY first meeting 

• Like 6

Yes I saw Junho's MV. He's so cute. He always had curly hair so I guess he wants show that side. Many fans including me wants a Wooho unit. I think it would be fun. They always have solos but no unit yet.  

I also miss YY first meeting. They were so cute especially Wy. It was his first showing that nervous side. He always match Sy's answer and keeps making mistakes. 

@yun84 I think Wy has three solo albums. 1 Korean 2 Japanese. 23 Male Single, Rose and Party shots. 

Yes YY has a lot of bed scenes. Best one for me when they were in a bed and breakfast and Wy first kiss Sy. You can just feel the tension between them. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, yun84 said:

After I read this thread and then compared with the author's description about Sy and Wy's characters, it's suitable.

@yun84The first link that I head was the longest version they had MiYoung. I would always hope for a happy ending for our YY couple.

As for me, I have already been doing busIness for the past 8 years in China. I get orders from Germany & Japan, I had my designs manufactured there. Just a few hundred pcs of men's & women's clothings specifically woolen trenchcoats. But this is a seasonal business so I'm trying to learn casual men's clothes & dress shirts. I love coats & jackets that is why I'm into winters stuff. I get to have a 2yr experience in NY as an asst window dresser, a contract job for fendi & Anna Sui (Japanese Designer) im now here in Phils, continue designing for German customer. Hard but fulfilling for me. I love my work & I love KDrama. That's why I'm KdAddict!

i hope we can all get together sometime.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, yun84 said:

@chic-chic You're....rrrrrrr :grin:. Sy knows his smell well, I'm sure. Hohoho..

Wy has losing weight trend, ow I've just already known.

I saw his pic, when he had party shot concert, he looked thin.

Anyone knows what scent is he wearing? I'm curious.

19 hours ago, yun84 said:

Haha EROTIC! I'm sweating! Btw, i'm a girl.

• Like 5

Wait, are we all girls here? I will be embarrassed to learn we have some guys here. These are girls talk. Yikes!

• Like 6

@chic-chic- notice that got7 have jj project so maybe there will be a chance for junho and wy to do a joint project? Both are so cute together 

@kdaddict1- very impressed that u worked with high fashion and u can sell your clothing overseas, do u have online store? Most people contract to China to manufacture cos cheaper. I am from Singapore, have u been to my country? I have never been to Philippines but I know it is very beautiful too. 

• Like 4