[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Sage_Turquoise said: Welcome back, @rosera‌ and @shineehappypandas‌!!! Both your gifs are awesome! It makes "waiting for another Saturday to come," a little more bearable! MBC sucks in editing real bad! I wonder if you guys noticed, the disappearance of WY's plate when he was talking to SY on the phone. He must have called her twice! And as usual, they shared their water bottle again! ;)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/2pm-to-delay-their-comeback-even-further-giving-room-for-got7-to-make-their-return-first-in-june

2pm delay their comeback because individual activities its mean wy still busy with his wife sy \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

and I hope the other member will meet sy ASAP ;);)

Omma Phone Moment 
tumblr_n5jrwcLFys1tbiajho1_400.gif tumblr_n5jrwcLFys1tbiajho4_250.gif
tumblr_n5jrwcLFys1tbiajho3_250.gif ภาพถ่าย
tumblr_n5jrwcLFys1tbiajho6_250.gif tumblr_n5jrwcLFys1tbiajho10_250.gif
Bonus tumblr_n5jrwcLFys1tbiajho7_250.gif 

Other Moment on 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6013051789607268081

and tumblr ladysorchid
PS Google+ I can put many gif VS Tumblr full is 10 but look clearly than Google+ Will figure out again 

7 Hrs later, will release this momentภาพถ่าย 

Eonnie Have a question for you guys anyone saw Chansung on "If you love topics"  Eonnie need to create gif  for Maknae or we should create the New Topic for him ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

Hooray! Finally I can use spoil tag <:-P 

Guest dewirama

@rosera eonnie~~~~~~~ welcome back...miss u sooooo much... *hugged*how's ur holiday, wish u had spent a good time there...
@shineehappypanda welcome chingu~~where hv u been all these days? miss u too chingu~ *hugged*
missauditor said: enzo0227 said: WY is a victim again of SY's pranks hahaha love them so much!

Guest dewirama

btw yorobun~~plz translate the caption when wy played the piano on hotel..
i'm dying to know what is it bcoz ksn didn't translate that captions.. huhuhuhuhu5kq7ue.jpg
99mhom.jpg
a26mh3.jpg

btw @rosera eonnie, could u fulfill my gifs request? just 2 gifs.. hv125l.jpg
when wy was looking at sy.. it kinda sweet coz it suits the lyric which written morae keudae moseub bara bomyeonseo~ <3<3<3
2ef4z2q.jpg
and this is sy reaction when wy looking at her.. shy reaction?

i remember wy lyric on A.D.T.O.Y, which is:스쳐가는 손길이 미칠 것 같애
움직이질 못하게 하면서
내 머릿결부터 목을 타고서 흘러내려
머릿결부터 목을 타고서 흘러내려

seucheoganeun songiri michil geot gatae
umjigijil motage hamyeonseo
nae meoritkkyeolbuteo mogeul tagoseo heulleonaeryeo
meoritkkyeolbuteo mogeul tagoseo heulleonaeryeo

Your soft touch leaves me breathless,
you tie me up
Slipping from my hair down my neck
Slipping from my hair down my neck

this part should be the bgm of sy's rubbed wy's hair scene back then.. miane for my delulu... *bowing 90 degrees*

@rosera @shineehappypanda we 2youngers are so lucky to have you guys, our own resident gif makers! usually when I'm on a shipping forum we need to rely on outer sources but you guys are here and actually listening to what we want. sorry to burden you guys with our requests. I love them! <3 <3 <3

@dilawidj Not at all, Eonnie was lucky to found this thread and many people have awesome gif that make Eonnie want to try to create gif the Moment that Eonnie can't found and Eonnie was said before my English quite a bit not good so Eonnie design to talk by gif it better than word 
@shin27 It's always awesome 
@deriwana Thank you, Honey This is for your request, Eonnie already finished it Lastnight that why Eonnie can got out firsttumblr_n5kjjftVHT1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n5kjjftVHT1tbiajho8_250.gif 

Other moment looking on my tumblrHug all of you tumblr_n5kjjftVHT1tbiajho7_250.gif 

New moment Wait for a while 

Everyone did you guy hold your breathe? Why you guys didn't talk? Eonnie didn't stop this thread right? :-/ :-/   Look like Eonnie talk to myself coz last 2 Post already was my comment and is 3 
@dilawidjThis is the Window moment as your request tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho3_250.gif 

Bonus Timetumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho9_r1_250.gif tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho6_r2_250.gif tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho5_250.gif

Eonnie sorry for didn't make closed gif  

Tomorrow will release this moment tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5koqch1gm1tbiajho7_250.gif