[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Regarding SNS use, 2PM members except for Wooyoung are just posting  when promoting their album, promoting their JYP family's album, pets and their food. What I enjoy on what they posts is that they use SNS to converse with each other or converse with fans.  They are on the safe side when it comes to SNS use. 

This is a cute conversation with Junk and TY. TY can be considered as a promotions manager of JYP hahaha. He's good at promoting everyone, not only with their members but other JYP groups. He even visit them during music shows. 

Conversation between Taec and Jun. K on twitter

Taec's twitter: ‪#‎Periscope‬ Live: Can-More THINK ABOUT YOU
https://twitter.com/taeccool/status/765126487389241344

Jun. K to Tarc: Really a promotion company level..ㅋㅋㅋ Keep it up just for 3 weeks..ㅋㅋ

Trans by 2pmalways

It's also good to read Khun's and his sister's conversation. He's such a good and protective brother. 

I would be shock if one day Wy would do this haha. If would be great if WY and SY can freely converse in twitter haha. It's really hard to do this in Korea due to some fans. In most countries celebrities can freely do this. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- they are having JYP concert in early Sept, then 2pm will have comeback right? 

Wow really exhausting- non-stop performance but make lots of money :blush:

Reading about so many idols/ models getting lead acting roles - very unfair for the 'real' actors, now looks like very hard to make a living. 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 Yes JYP Nation concert in September.  I think it's for three days. Then possible 2PM comeback in Korea. That would be several music show promotions for weeks. For sure there would be a lot of appearances in shows and interviews. Then 2PM concert in Tokyo Dome in October. That would be a lot and really tiring. But a lot of $$$$$$$$. 

It's too bad most production companies choose popular idols. I'll just site an example but nothing against her since I like her as an idol. Yoona of GG was chosen for a leading role in a new action movie with Ji Chang wook. Many people even her fans stated that she's not suited for the role since she won't able to deliver the depth of the character. This was based on her previous acting jobs. I guess some  production companies consider popularity and visuals. 

I just felt bad for some real actresses because some really undergo auditions just to get a role but for some idols they are just being offered the role. You're right  it's really hard to make a living. That's why for some they have sponsors to back them up.

• Like 5

Hi Chingus :D I'm out from my cave.  Life has been pretty busy that all I can do was 'like' @Gerry58 IG postings.

Wooyoung's world in florals. The man is literally 'blooming' :D. Seyoung and company must be well hidden in the bushlands of Mongolia as we don't see any bts pics for LOTJ.

@chic-chic it was surprsing as well about the drama adaptation of My Sassy Girl. After holding auditions nation wide, the female lead role it ended up to a popular actress after the rookie actress has withdrawn. It's a bit of a touch and go. Because even PSD and JH couldn't save BM rating wise, despite how high profile they are.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- thanks for liking my posts. Trying to keep this ship sailing :)

Sy is MIA- thought only 4 days of filming? Must be the crew love Mongolia so much, they want to stay longer. Hope tomorrow they will be back. 

All the news recently is about rating. Doctors and W get all the attention cos both doing well. PSD's latest drama Cinderella also not good, 2nd episode rating drop. They try to sell it as 2nd Boys over Flower but the actors are not as good looking as LMH and gang. The comments are that the storyline is cheesy and predictable. 

The new dramas are all remakes eg my sassy girl, 1% of anything- looks like they run out of ideas and also using the same actors/ faces. After I finish Suzy and Taec's dramas and the Good Wife,  I will take a break cos nothing interesting.

It is the same for WGM, after so many episodes,  they reuse back what the previous couples did- that's why I don't watch even though I like Eric nam. Law of the jungle is more interesting- travel and survival, can't wait to see Sy and the guys. Realized a lot of JYP people went on the show- chansung, Jackson, Jinwoon, twice girl. Wy won't like this, he can't survive in the jungle 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 I'm the same, nothing really is good enough to watch. I'm way behind with dramas 'W' and 'TGW'. Even these two that I started, it's just not giving me the 'umph', if you know what I mean...so I'm not up to date with the episodes either. 

Do you reckon Wooyoung won't be able to survive in the jungle? Hahaha! Compared to Seyoung, he is not really the adventurous type. He is not into this adrenaline rush outdoor type of activities. I guess, in WGM his masculinity was challenged because Seyoung was so into it and was caught off guard, how can a woman be so brave :D

• Like 4

I haven't started the new dramas yet.  I'm still waiting for the next episodes of TY's drama. I also watched Page Turner with KSH. It has a nice story only 3 episodes. If there are no more new good dramas to watch, I go back to my drama list and watch old dramas. Old dramas from 2008-2013 are really good. Sometimes newer dramas only recycle the stories.

I heard the news of the casting of Sassy girl. Some fans believe the audition is just for publicity. I felt bad for the rookie actress. I think she'll feel pressured if she'll continue to be the main lead. Media and netizens in Korea sometimes really leave nasty comments. 

I agree with all of you that WY is not an adventurous type like Chan or TY.  Probably before WGM, he maybe used to hanging out with girls not that adventurous or those who are really feminine. I remember on the first episode, Sy asked him what would be his type between demure /feminine woman  or brash/ tougher woman. He initially answered  he likes someone calm and collected but SY reacted differently and changed his answer. It possible it's his first time meeting such a tough girl and gave him a shock haha. 

Let's watch

[INFO] Mnet <I Can See Your Voice 3> episode with ‪#‎Nichkhun‬ ‪#‎Jun_K‬‪#‎Wooyoung‬ will air on August 25th, 9.40pm KST.
via: follow_khun

• Like 4

There is an article on Allkpop about JYP's earnings this year surpass SM and YG.

Some comments say cos of Twice and Got7 earnings but some say cos of 2pm's Japan concerts

Anyway it is good news that they are profitable 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Thanks again for another part of the interview. Another good thing about SY. She loves animals. They are the same with WY but difference is WY only has stuff animals hehe. 

I see now why her haters before got an idea of the controversy with the other actress. Her manager before was the CEO of the company. 

Anyway, it's good that JYP has more earnings than the other big companies. The fans of the newer groups automatically said it's mainly because of Twice.  Yes they have increased JYP's popularity however in terms of earnings 2PM still contributed a lot. Some fans don't know how popular 2PM is internationally especially Japan. If JYP only focus on album sales of the new groups, they won't earn a lot. As indicated on the article that's the main reason why SM experience a deficit. They have few concerts this year and focus on album sales. They wrote that concerts made a lot of money comparing with album sales. Most concerts are from 2PM. 

• Like 5

Eric nam just posted a pic of himself in Mongolia- like he just woke up. Still no sign of sy 

Just watch Let's fight ghost- Taec acting is really good now -like Chansung and  Junho. 

Was wondering jun.k's album looks expensive, must have spend a lot to produce, hope he can make back the money spend. Wy in the latest video looks so mature and manly, everyone looks to him for advice. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

There is an article on Allkpop about JYP's earnings this year surpass SM and YG.

Some comments say cos of Twice and Got7 earnings but some say cos of 2pm's Japan concerts

Anyway it is good news that they are profitable 

It is basically thanks to all of their artist's success. Both 2PM and Got7 had a great tour. Day6 had two concerts in Seoul and Bangkok. Baek Ah Yeon had a two day concert in Seoul. Twice, Baek Yerin, G.Soul and Wonder Girls topping instiz chart. The never ending comebacks from their artist month by month. New JYP film production that benefits their actors to the most. JYP actors doing really well. And guess what, this is with minimum variety effort unlike what they used to do back in 2008/2009/2010. They are definitely doing something right.

• Like 5

@chic-chic- they must have read fans complaining not seeing wy, happy he is going Dubai- at least very modern and beautiful not outback like Mongolia, maybe sy can tag along when she comes back cos she will be free? 

@ilikeme- JYP is making money now but once 2pm goes military, they will have drop in earnings.

Luckily Twice and Got7, Day6 are getting popular 

• Like 4