[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Re watching another episode of 2young. This is also what I like in this episode. Seyoung was happy and comfortable speaking to Wooyoung's dad. We can also see here that she had been in contact with Wooyoung's mom to easily call her like that. She was even calling her mom too. 

pic_zpswfgilhvn.jpg

pic2_zpsarxmtlbu.jpg

pic4_zpsgetcwcxr.jpg

pic3_zpsularimte.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

I did not notice Wooyoung's necklace because of TY's shirt. I think that's one of his favorite piece of jewelry. 

taec's broad chest :wub: and slight peek :w00t: i didn't notice the writing nor wooyoung. what ring? lol.  

• Like 6

I saw @Seoulvinyl IG post saying he won't be posting any Wooyoung & NK photos for privacy reasons. WY is seriously keeping his off stage activities private. I suppose even their friends gets harassed by oppa freaks too.

Yes, I think this is one of WY's favourite accessory, He has a couple of photos I saw him wearing that long neck chain with a ring pendant. A long chain won't make it look obvious - if it is a couple ring.  Whereas if he wears it with a short chain it will arouse suspicion... Just me and my delusion :D

• Like 5

7 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Re watching another episode of 2young. This is also what I like in this episode. Seyoung was happy and comfortable speaking to Wooyoung's dad. We can also see here that she had been in contact with Wooyoung's mom to easily call her like that. She was even calling her mom too. 

pic_zpswfgilhvn.jpg

pic2_zpsarxmtlbu.jpg

pic4_zpsgetcwcxr.jpg

pic3_zpsularimte.jpg

I'm watching this ep

• Like 3

16 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

I saw @Seoulvinyl IG post saying he won't be posting any Wooyoung & NK photos for privacy reasons. WY is seriously keeping his off stage activities private. I suppose even their friends gets harassed by oppa freaks too.

Yes, I think this is one of WY's favourite accessory, He has a couple of photos I saw him wearing that long neck chain with a ring pendant. A long chain won't make it look obvious - if it is a couple ring.  Whereas if he wears it with a short chain it will arouse suspicion... Just me and my delusion :D

Yes I saw he deleted all khun & wy's photos. Maybe the crazy fans started going to the shop hoping to catch a glimpse of both of them. Disrupt his business. Also wy doesn't want his privacy invaded. Looks like less posting unless work related like sy.

Glad wy is wearing the ring again. Must be precious he wears on a chain so as not to scratch it 

So we just have to wait again. 

• Like 4

On 5/19/2016 at 8:54 AM, missauditor said:

welcome new poster to this thread :wub: just in case you guys haven't came across lovely 2young related tumblr while browsing around, here the summary. feel free to add to the list :) 

by @shineehappypandas http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/tagged/2Young

by @blame2pm http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/

by @bladerunner http://itsbladerunner.tumblr.com/

by @rosera http://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/

enjoy! 

done surfing through all the tumblr :wub:  thank you ladiess... you did a great and beautiful piece of art :) very creative

andddd i rewatched all their episode :) 
and i'm still wondering whether the scene are fully scripted or not
since it's soo natural, the way they feel the awkwardness in the first meeting, 
the way they look each other, they way they caring each other, joking around and the skin ship even the small gesture of the two of them is so lovely to watch :)  

they are lovely couple

miss them so much :wub:

• Like 4

@AryRa- Glad you enjoy all the past works of YY shippers. Don't think Wgm is scripted- the awkward 1st meeting is real, if they knew who is their partner, don't think they will be this tensed and tongue-tied. It is like a blind date.

YY couple is the cutest, they start really slow but got lots of skinship- the shy glances, the hand holding etc and they got the best ending-they went on a date like regular couple, had conversation, a confession and wy kissing sy  on the lips and her cheeks

Saw 2 recent Wgm ending- one couple was sitting opposite each other and tearing but both of them didn't get up to comfort each other. Another, the girl was crying but the guy just patted her back. Very disappointing

• Like 2