[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Fan accounts for the concert. 

cr: jngwyng

• NK got his mic so that he would shut up but TY used CS's mic and said "maiku nai~"(=I don't have mic)
  • When CS said it's the last part of the concert, TY won't shut up saying "saigo jyanai~"(=it's not the end) part in TEASER. 

TY just can’t shut up.

• WY said the concept for Souzou shite mite was "galaxy + jungle". And the animal sounds was his voice. 

I  also want to hear Wooyoung’s animal voice haha.

• Fanboys still kept on shouting Chansung's name so WY asked CS.. "Are those people your friends?

• During Chansung's goodbye greetings, fanboys kept on shouting his name then Wooyoung said.. "How can I help you? Do you have any problems?"

• MJ and TY are like the type of friends who teases you in front of your crush lmao. 

Even fans had observed this. Because of this, I am thinking about the first day of the concert in Nagoya. TY was teasing Wooyoung about a girlfriend. My delulu is he was teasing Wooyoung infront of someone. :w00t:

• Junho talking about Wollie and Johnny WY: You really love them, don't you? those 'animals' JH:*sour face* They're my daughter and son okay

• Like 3

I wont ask for a refund (in response to @ilikeme's question), I'd still go. JB got known as one of Got7. Their talents collectively was part of the charisma. Though we all have favourites. And from JB's perspective, that guilt he is feeling (though he shouldn't) learning some fans have asked for refund  because of him, forced him to get up the stage & make an appearance (though he is probably all woozy from the pain killers) were for -1. to show his support to his co-members, and 2. for Got7 fans.

Good on JYP for giving the refund. From the business side of things, he doesn't have to.The show still continues, only one less member performing. But I think he doesn't want any further disappointment from the fans. Or scandal, to put it more frankly.

That's where Korean fans differ from Japanese fans. When Chansung couldn't perform last year for 2PM Higher series of shows due to health reasons, we did not hear this refund issues from Japanese fans,right ? Assuming these Got7 shows started in Seoul?

• Like 5

@chic-chic Wooyoung's wild birthday parties are over. He has grown mature (and very much in love) and prefers intimate birthday dinner with a hamburger. 

Happy Birthday to our favourite 2PM member. Continue creating beautiful music, be inspired and the man who keeps our Seyoungie happy (happily delusioning:heart:)

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

To our DYNAMIC WOOYOUNGAH! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU >>>Wish you well in everything ...enjoy life

with someone you :heart:we know this is the best year of your life we  all witness of your maturity pls.stay honest .loving,

caring full of aegyo to all but most especially to our YY PRINCESS PARK SE YOUNG> More blessed years to come to 

both of you and your respective family.

YYNATION LOVES YOU!!!:wub:

@standingtallyy OMO I forgot  the time Chansung was not able to attend their concert. You're right there is really a difference on how Japanese fans react to situations comparing with Korean fans.I remember Junk had stated that in the interview when asked why he doesn't do solo albums in Korea. I think when there would be a dating scandal of 2pm members, Japanese fans would be more understanding.

@Gerry58 Wooyoung with a hamburger hehe. Fans really remember what they say and make fan arts. 

• Like 9

@standingtallyy For 2PM probably because when you go to their concert, your bias is gone anyway. LOL. You just somehow watch the 6 members intensely looking at everything they do. My bias is Jun.K but I saw every members equally in their concert, even my least fave member Nichkhun (I like him, not as much as the others) got my full attention. The power of 2PM's performance.I mean I brought a "Eat Durian with me" banner to 2pm's concert and even Junho's "What is that?" to my banner gets me super excited. LOL.

Thanks for the answers guys. The fanatism in Korea is pretty different so I don't know if I could judge it. 

I'm pretty sure if I went to 2pm's concert again I wouldn't have been able to nitpick any YY hints for you guys because I'd be all over the place looking at 6 members. LOL. I'm not kidding when your bias is gone in 2pm's concert.

• Like 4

@ilikeme I've only been to one 2PM concert. It was timely that I was in Seoul (pre-planned trip) when their GoCrazy tour was on. I just added it on my itinerary at the last minute. Honestly, I know nothing about Kpop. I only knew after I discovered Wooyoung and Seyoung thru WGM, that he is one of the six member of 2PM. Though my bias is Wooyoung, definitely you cannot ignore the stage presence of the other five sexy and gorgeous men performing with him. I became a fan of 2PM since. But as individual artists, I only purchase Wooyoung's song on iTunes, not Jun K or Junho. Of course, I hear about Got7 and Twice because they are JYP talents. Obviously, Korean fans are very specific of who they support among the Got7 boys, they have proven that by asking for refund because JB can't perform. I hope their will be no 'catfights' after each concerts, all camps claiming that their biases are better than the others. :D

Looking forward to the postings tomorrow from Japan fans. I'm pretty sure there will be extra taunts/teasing/ 'spill the beans' type of stuff thrown to our birthday boy. Taecyon most likely be bashed again by a towel? Junho singing meaningfully on the background? Chansung and Jun K asking where he will be celebrating his birthday after the concert? Nickhun - most likely will stay quiet (because he knows wherehe got the inspiration from) watching on the background if Wooyoung gets asked about their song,GIRLFRIEND,which they collaborated. Let's wait and see...

• Like 4