[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wgm episode 1- first impression- wy very handsome and well dressed exactly like an idol. Even bts he looks good in grey sweater and hair pushed back. Sy looks like school girl in red sweater, little makeup but she is pretty after makeup- love her pink coat. U realize both already wearing matching outfits on 1st meeting and grey sweater in bts. 

Wy really nervous- he made many boo-boos like mentioning ex gf, never prepare what to talk to girls etc. Sy recognised him, think she 2pm fan, wy later recognize her, so she must have made an impression during Coca Cola commercial 

yes I notice he keeps looking at her. He says her eyes so big he forgot what he wants to say. Glad sy is cool and calm. For me, if I see my favorite idol, i'll go crazy. Love the part she warm his drink with hand warmer- that's brilliant- shows she is smart

when she mentioned her song with standing egg- wy really surprised cos few actress can cut an album- that really got his attention 

continue later ...

• Like 7

Yeah.....It's SY news in Sommpi...Will anyone copy it to our thread? Happy to hear that she still keeps contact with WY....hehehe...she's great and brave...Also happy that they use WY in SY's news title....of course, I will leave comment on that articles.....

So glad...my translation is still fine after reading it...I always worry that  I share some inaccurate information to my YY friends.....cos I rely on the translation engines to understand the meaning....

All of you are fast....I love all your sharing...but I need time cos I'm still translating SY's interview (WY and WGM part).....

Let me comment your view first and then I will share mine....

Fighting...our YY friends...

• Like 8

Another comment from wy- he likes girls with short hair with a bit of wave- it is weird it prefectly fits sy

most actresses keep long hair, she is the first I have seen with short hair, she didn't cut her hair

so the chocolate place is suggested by wy- wonder who he went with?

he mentioned ex gf so when he appeared on Wgm, he really is single- that means some jealous fans spread rumors he got gf 

i think he was so stunned that she fits his requirements he doesn't know what to say

• Like 4

so happy finally soompi feature some news on our princess :grin:
and it is the same content as what our @wingting shared with us 
fighting princess more success to come your way 

loved reading you reviews so much 
I will post mine later tonight 

our ship is sailing just fine 
YY nation......fighting 
:D

• Like 5

I think it was last 2010, Wooyoung was offered to join WGM. He declined. We know Wooyoung personality he's not much into variety shows. So I am thinking how JYP convinced him to accept the offer. But it was such a good timing because he met Seyoung. 

Their similarities given on episode 2 were shocking. There were a lot. The puzzle has 9 pieces and the full puzzle,  so they have 10 similarities. That's what I enjoyed on that episode. If you check Wooyoung's reaction, he feels like he was just being joked like in hidden camera pranks. He check on the staff and had a weird reaction. Aside from the information on the puzzle, they both like the same music and they like chocolate. 

• Like 7

Yes!@Gerry58! My eyes literally lit up when I saw Park Seyoung featured her FINALLY! With all those beautiful photos too! Thank you so very much Soompi.Chungmal Gomapta!!

If I'm watching their episode in WGM, this is most likely how I wrote my review:

Episode 1-  I never liked Wooyoung's half - blonde do.As I was estrange to KPop then. But watching how genuinely nervous and flustered he was while waiting for Seyoung, I overlooked his hair. All I can see is this cute boy. I liked how well mannered yet very upfront Seyoung was all through their conversation. Her little gestures of thoughtfulness towards Wooyoung wasn't left unnoticed by WY and the MC's too...I liked her straight away.The awkwardness and how WY tries to put forward a good impression but ending up making mistakes one after the other was really hilarious. I'm so going to love this couple...

• Like 6

Yes I still remember the article which says wy didn't contact his Wgm wife. Knowing what we saw during their last episode we knew they can't end it like this.

Both are honest and nice people, they don't fake the whole thing. Also sy said she 100% herself so she didn't put an act

now let them keep in contact, hope the media leaves them alone 

episode 1- 10 coincidences are a lot, if they talk further maybe can discover more

so it is fate that brought them together cos if wy did Wgm earlier, he would have been paired with Victoria instead of khun

• Like 4

Just finished episode 2- they were so awkward, keep drinking water. Sy is really good, very reassuring, trying to lead the conversation- even though he mentioned ex gf, she doesn't get angry.

When making chocolate he keeps looking at her. Sy very smart- can guess what he is making for her

i like her comment when she talks to someone she looks at their eyes- she can read people 

also how wy stress honesty and she - communication as important in a relationship 

both ended with the words - fairytale- another coincidence 

• Like 5