[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151028> SY - News - Park Han-byul, Park Se-Young, two villains and main competitor in weekend’s drama? (only SY's part)

Actresses Park Han-byul and Park Se-Young play villains actively and happily in their drama. Their excellent performances show their bad side and make more audience hate them. People approve their acting skill when they are nervous and excited to see their performance in the drama. The acting competition between Park Han-byul and Park Se-Young is still in progress. How they attract and approve their acting from audience when they act as a villain in weekend’s drama?

Park Se Young play Oh Hye Sang in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Guem, Sa Wol>. She is a hard working villain in busy lives. Oh Min Ho (Park Sang-Won) adopted Hye Sang when she was young; she later lived with Guem Sa Wol. She always worried that Guem Sa Wol will gain more recognition from Oh Min Ho and ruin her life.

Oh Hye Sang saw Guem Sa Wol tried to introduce her moving library project to Kang Chan-Bin (Yoon Hyun-Min). She dropped her USB so as to damage her project and they gave up her project finally. Hye Sang also explored Guem Sa Wol’s traumata to Oh Min Ho. However, he comforted Sa Wol and gave her opportunities to learn architect. Hye Sang was angry but audiences were happy about that.

The role of Oh Hye Sang which contained a villain’s DNA was produced by Writer Kim Sun-Ok after Jang Bo-ri is Here! Her task was tough as Park Se Young was criticized for lacking skill to perform in the early stage of the drama. However, more participation that she involved in the drama, more similar with “villain of the nation”.

CR: 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version

Fighting, uri Se Young-si....she is trying her best to bring us a good performance. I know fans always share her photo from MDGSW's official web site to their IG. Please visit more MDGSW's web site and click SY's photo so that MBC will release more. Some YY fans said there were few SY's photo that MBC released until now.

Link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/photo/index.html?list_id=2518530

Enjoy it and good night, my YY friends....See you tomorrow

• Like 6

@wingting - thanks again. So glad there is another article about Seyoung- yes, people are watching her performance cos hye sang is such a bad girl. Sy did such an excellent job :)

All her hard work pays off. Even MBC posted her pic on IG. I saw her pics on MDGSW website and her photos got more views. Let's make mbC release more of her photos so we can share here

I  hope after this drama, mbc will give her more jobs cos there is a serious lack of pretty young actresses. That's why I haven't been watching korean dramas cos the pairing is off (they pair old actress with younger ones).  The last drama was 'I remember you' cos the 3 actors were so good. Highly recommended :)

sy has only a few more years to act before getting married and having kids, then I probably won't see her  anymore. This usually happens to all my favorite actresses cos their husbands won't like it. 

• Like 3