[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Dana7 : thank you dear but this is without english sub...i want radio star with eng sub

​The link for radio star was subbed but I think only for Wooyoung and Seyoung parts. It is really hard to find links for the whole show that has been subbed in English. Even for other radio star episodes. Only one I have is the 2pm radio star guesting and it was fully subbed. It was a fun episode too.

I need news for Seyoung. Even just a magazine shoot is fine as long as I can see her.

• Like 4

Voted for 2pm, must we vote again after 6 hours like last time?

@chic-chic don't think radio star got eng sub for full episode, same for mbc wgm. Very stupid of them cos they forgot about the international viewers. Imagine how many people can watch and this will make their stars well known around the world cos of Internet.

@Dana7 - take your time to read cos lots of interesting stuff esp after wgm, the hints wy gave

Lets keep posting- we can make it to 2000 pages:D

• Like 4

@Dana7 : thank you dear but this is without english sub...i want radio star with eng sub

​There are english subs, you just need to forward to where WY/SY's part begins.  This was subbed for us by one of our members out of the kindness of their hearts, so please enjoy it :D

• Like 3

I was reading this. I became excited because of the name Seyoung. Even thought why would Taecyeon's tweet about her and what group.  Then saw the video it's not her  HAHAHA LOL. Need a dose of Seyoung.

[Taec's twitter] They say Seyoungie's group made a comeback ㅋㅋㅋ -->

Trans by 2pmalways

• Like 3

At least we see wy, sy still keeping quiet. Nowadays the dramas don't have good script plus too many idols acting (a lot can't act) that's why rating is down. Recently not many good shows.

i also notice that quite a lot of actors coming to deny dating esp those in shippers thread, must be too much attention on them. Today's news bae yong joon fr winter sonata is marrying an actress, seems like Korean guys like actress for wife!

• Like 4

Guest freeza

Hello everyone...to new shipper wellcome. Gosh so hard to sign in. I don't like this new soompi..lagging a lot. So frustated.

and now the new ff gone...whuatz i only road chapter 19 for 5 time.. why why i want to read it again n again n again n again...

@scuttler why your ff only chapter 21 on our yyff? Please upload next chapter there. N @jbum why you didn't upload your ff on our yy ff? i want to read it again but to lazy back tracking. Yes i'm in the midle of backtracking but still on p300something coz manytime i ended up watching their ep again n again n again n again. Miss them so much. Please please both of you do drama together or anything together as long as i can see both of you together. Hiks...

I like the new couples on wgm both couple, they so freely doing lovey dovey.. but but it's not the same. Still not make me feel flutter like when i wacth our couple. But it's fun to watch. Sorry for my long rant...its coz i miss them..n it's harder coz wy not so obvious anymore. Ottokee...@tyo where are you... give me some light...blue light...aishhh