[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest RiERa_Butterfly

Wuaaahhh,,,, finally the old thread comeback...

I miss u all YY Squad :wub::wub:

Guest licatz

hello everyone, long time no see you, :D

finally we are "on line" jajajajajajaja

i miss them so much :(, Se Young where are you? you are so quiet :mellow:

Just sharing. I really love this song. This is a great song from Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Suzy. It's a commercial from Reebok. I am really hoping there will be another commercial but with Seyoung. Where is she anyway? She is so quiet. I guess it is just normal for actress to keep it low unlike idols wherein they are everywhere hehe.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3

@chic-chic      My dream is  seeing them in a  romance be it a drama or movie,  but a commercial or even just  a print ad will make me ecstatic at this point.  Princess is so quiet lately, but at least WY gives all sorts of clues.  :)

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 2

Is there an update on MV delay?  Although nobody likes delays and it is not fair to 2PM, tbh I was secretly thinking that our WY, having been so busy for 8 months and whose face looks  small, would have this unexpected window to rest a bit more, and eat more,  (and see SY) before the promos, concerts,  and related heavy skeds kick in.  

Is there an update on MV delay?  Although nobody likes delays and it is not fair to 2PM, tbh I was secretly thinking that our WY, having been so busy for 8 months and whose face looks  small, would have this unexpected window to rest a bit more, and eat more,  (and see SY) before the promos, concerts,  and related heavy skeds kick in.  

Almost a month since she joined new agency. They are very slow to update, thought

they will make her work cos they earn money from her projects. Well, looks like we still have to wait. Hopefully soon... If wy don't start work, she also taking a break.

By the way, this forum still got problem, maybe cannot handle the large number of people logging in. 

• Like 3

Guest Dana7

yaaaa annyeong!!!  1152 pages what a diligent shippers...:w00t: I want to read all pages, but I dunno how long it will take. Whatever ... happy to come back old forum :D

Guest Dana7

Facial expression difference...  :wub:  this video reminds me how  wooyoung looked at Seyoung when she wore Hanbok in WGM

Edited by Dana7