[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

Big round applause to Park Se Young played as  Na Mo Hyun:heart: her emotion ,her acting 

is superb:wub: her scenes standout  this time.I hope it will continue coz she has a lot to 

offer in terms of acting.Im about to call Hye Sang from MDGSW if PDnim  will let NMH naive

atleast this time he add different approach in behavior of NMH in facing circumtances which 

makes her star of the night.Thanks God! BRAVO! Rose Girl ! you made it:wub::)she's really pretty

even without or light make up.

The last eps.they're gonna meet this time.both were looking for consol atmosphere and they

went same place,I remember Wooyoung video with beautiful scenery and cute house..but in

Money Flower was ruining house ...PDnim begging you make 2lead actor and actress end up

:heart: TOGETHER :heart:

@Gerry58 I also hope they will have romantic scene, just like a normal couple who fall in love.

I like the scene when PJ, MH and BC were in the hospital before SW came.  When MH got up from her bed, BC moved to help her. 

So did PJ. He moved closer to MH reflexively.

I like it, I like how PJ showed his attention and his love for her, very impressive.

By the way, no news about Mr Jang after his succesful concert last week..

@chic-chic maybe you know what is he doing?  

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

My dearest YY Ladies its time to play our mind what will be the scene this weekend eps?

its already the time of Revelation? hope KPJ reveal  the truth and never hide anymore

since he was caught by NMH in the place where they both spent:wub: memories

im imagining now the scene that i like to happen::D:D:D

KPJ will face NMH both will freeze for a min.gazing each other KPJ look at her full of love

without any dialogue and slowly KPJ walk towards NMH and give her a tight warm and

comforting embrace since NMH was a woman of diplomacy she let KPJ  embrace her

because of their past connection NMH feel something and she burts into tears ! Hu! hu! hu!

ladies i need to prepare and  ready my tissue box on sat.

Truly im so excited what will happen on next eps.Rating is getting higher Bravo Money Fower!

FIGHTING!

@chic-chic- aww wy crying is so sad. Probably missing all his 2pm brothers. In a way it is good, make them treasure each other. Hope they can reunite soon

@elenskivios38- reading good reviews on Sy's acting in drama forum. Hope she wins an acting award end of the year.

Wish MF team could have more promotion. Saw the robot drama on 2 entertainment interviews while MF still didn't have one. So unfair cos MF doing so well.

Ok I predict KPJ will not disclose himself to NMH cos he doesn't want her involved but she will start getting suspicious, remembering he is the one who knows about the type of honey.

She will start to observe what he does. Hopefully she will help him. I want to see them spending more time together, falling in love. Then when her father becomes president and KPJ takes over, she files for divorce. I don't want the writer to turn NMH into another ruthless JMR, I want her and KPJ to have a happy ending 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 Yes they are missing each other. Few days ago Chan posted Taec's picture on his SNS. They should have enlisted together hehehe. 

An acting award would be great especially now MBC changed it's policy. Major awards won't be based on votes but the actual pick from the judges. This is good news since it won't be based on popularity but on actual acting. 

It's a JH drama, I am feeling it would have a sad ending. But hoping it won't turn out that way. Or they leads should still have a love line before it turns out to be sad. 

@standingtallyy It's a weekend revenge drama an affair is possible hehehe. Instead of a test tube baby with JBC cells, why not make a true heir with KPJ hehehe. 

Junho's skit on Knowing Brothers. They are throwing a shade on obsessive fans reaction when their idols have a gf hehehe.

• Like 3

@chic-chic- interesting topic :D.

I will watch, must be hinting they are secretly dating :ph34r:

Keeping my figures crossed sy wins an award. Very unfair to those hardworking actors always losing out.

JH's drama- he mostly die so I hope for once, they give him a happy ending with NMH- that's what the viewers want.

saw this posted. -The restaurant where they film money flower.

Hope their business will increase as more MF fans patronize 

• Like 3

Heheee, lets guess what will happen in the next saturday.. 

In my opinion, it seems like the script writer won't make MH and PJ crossing the line. 

They're in love but in silent.

From the start eps, MH was aware that PJ was always on her side in every moment. And she was relieved (she said it in eps 9, right). even in her wedding day, she still looked at him.

Hehee, I can feel her feeling

If PJ denies that he is Jo In Ho, MH will start to know that he is the boy whom she rescued in the past. 

But overall, I want to see a kiss scene between PJ and MH :D

Ups, sorry Mr Jang.. (Jang Boo Cheon or Jang Woo, hahaaa) 

• Like 3