[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- wish sy gets more promotion from her co. It's because of her fans who are posting her info that we find out her activities, wish she had joined a more reputable co. with established actors. U see a lot of newbie actresses getting lead roles cos of their co's connections and their acting is not good. They try to put more kissing scenes but doesn't help. Sigh, that's why kdramas rating no good, a lot can't even get more than 10% 

wy is very casual 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 There must be a reason why SY signed with Hunus. I am thinking they had might have given her the freedom both professionally and personally. 

@yun84 Yes when she was in Beautiful Mind, some YY friends noticed that too. I remembered it was @blame2pm. I believed she even posted a close up pic of that and compared it with her necklace in WGM. 

• Like 4

[INTERVIEW] 2PM WILD BEAT JAPAN FAN MEETING PRESS CONFERENCE INTERVIEW ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

“2PM Wild Beat” is a reality show with all 6 members of 2PM travelling to Australia for the first time, recording down the members’ thoughts of the Australia trip. In order to save enough money to travel from Melbourne to Uluru, they will need to work part time and also complete several missions.

“2PM Wild Beat” is not only broadcasted in Korea, but also in Japan and several other countries in Asia. “2PM Wild Beat” fan meeting was held on 17 June 2017, with 2PM members Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung sharing about the interesting things that happened, as well as their thoughts about the behind-the-scenes. The 3 members also attended the press conference on that day.

“Hello everyone, we are 2PM.” Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung then introduced themselves individually, and after which answered some questioned raised by the reporters.

— How do you feel about the fan meeting in the afternoon?

Wooyoung: I am very thankful that “2PM Wild Beat” can be released as a DVD and also thankful that we are able to have 2 fan meetings today. The fan meeting in the afternoon was very interesting, and I am very excited for the fan meeting at night.

— 100 lucky fans were chosen to be able to take part this press conference. What do you think if the fans are able to take part in this type of special press conference?

Junho: it will be really good. Fans what do you think? (laughs) will the fans be more nervous than us? (laughs)

— In the programme “2PM Wild Beat”, everyone was required to work part time to earn money for your travel expenses. Who was the member who worked very seriously?

Chansung: Junho. Other than him, we 5 other members actually didn’t really worry about working. However, Junho was very worried, and he worked very hard.

Junho: even though everyone worked very seriously, but I was the only one who will always be worried about the next day’s work stuff (laughs). What if we can’t go to Uluru? However it seems like the members were not worried at all, so I had no choice but to relax (laughs).

Wooyoung: it was due to someone like Junho who was always worried for us, thus we were able to achieve our final goal.

Chansung: but Wooyoung, did you work? (laughs)

Wooyoung: I did! As a waiter at a Korean cuisine restaurant.

Chansung: ah~ so you did! (laughs)

Wooyoung: please watch the DVD! (laughs) I can only think about the memories of working.

Junho: at the start, we completely did not have any time to go around Australia. We really only had memories of working only.

— When travelling in Australia, what is something that caused you to be very touched?

Wooyoung: I think about the nature when Australia is brought into the picture. I was really shocked when I saw the penguins. Even though the penguins are unable to speak, but I can actually feel the order between them. After looking at the penguin’s life, I really felt that this is the nature! Really touched by it!

— During the trip in “2PM Wild Beat”, what is the moment that you felt wild?

Wooyoung: when I was the king. I really felt very wild when holding all the money!

Junho: I am the most wild when I am worrying (laughs). Worried about whether Chansung managed to keep the money properly, or if Wooyoung was using the money properly. After which worrying and telling the members about tomorrow’s plan all at the same time. I was very wild at that time.

Chansung: even though this programme is called “Wild Beat”, but I don’t feel wild at all (laughs).

— Then who was the most wild person during the trip?

Wooyoung and Chansung: definitely Taecyeon

Chansung: Taecyeon is very wild when he was “using the money” (laughs). Actually there wasn’t a lot of chance to use the money like that, and didn’t have any place to use the money. It was really regretful. However there was once when it was really cold so Taecyeon became very wild and helped all the 6 members to buy 6 jacket coats (laughs).

— Where would you recommend for a date in Australia?

Junho: if there is a girlfriend around.. of course the 2 people will have to work together (laughs)

Chansung: is it good to work?

Junho: you are able to earn money when working, then after that can spend together (laughs)

Chansung: is this a date?

Junho: then go to the Penguin Island to look at penguins. Since it is something that you won’t see all the time, I think that even if you will need to spend a little more time, won’t it be better to look at it all you want?

Chansung: then what do you do after that?

Junho: hmm… working during midnight? (laughs) after that I will hand it over to Chansung.

Chansung: after that… then it will be dinner. Then I will hand it over to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: after that it will be Uluru. Uluru is very beautiful.

Chansung: even though the distance is a little far? (laughs)

Wooyoung: it is alright.

— Since we are at the topic about eating, what delicious food memory do you have?

Junho: bento (laughs). I only ate bento.

Chansung: didn’t have much memories of food. Heh.. Sandwiches and steak, I just ate steak, it was really delicious.

Wooyoung: as I need to film, there isn’t time to eat. I only ate packet rice and kimchi with ramen.

Chansung: which were brought from Korea.

— After coming back to Korea from the trip, any animals that you like?

Wooyoung: of course it would be the penguin. Other than the penguin, it will be alpaca.

Chansung: you saw alpaca? Why didn’t I see them?

Wooyoung: it was at the place with koala.

— When we talk about Australia, then kangaroo will be mentioned…

Wooyoung: kangaroos are scary

Junho: I feel that the kangaroos are alright! I like I like I like (laughs)

Chansung: I like the koalas, really cute.

Junho: koalas are actually very scary animals. Their personalities are very bad.

Chansung: no no, cute and soft. Only a little smelly (laughs)

— Please leave a word for the fans who are excited about “2PM Wild Beat”

Chansung: if we are able to give some strengths and laughter for everyone in your daily lives, I am very happy. Thank you everyone.

Junho: I think that this is a DVD that allows you to see a very real and natural 2PM. You will be able to feel the relationship between us when we are not on the stage.

Wooyoung: I am also excited to watch it. Everyone please stay tuned to our most important memory “2PM Wild Beat”. Thank you everyone.

Retrieved from: http://korepo.com/archives/332817/5

Japanese to Chinese Translation: 卉卉、萌娃 (百度2PM组合吧_

Chinese to English Translation: jerwiepenpan (Twitter)

• Like 5

@chic-chic- thanks for the eng sub of 2pm interview. Love they are so comfortable with each other, joking around. Poor wy didn't get to eat good food in Australia cos they were busy working, even Chansung missed out on seeing alpaca :(

Hope they will get another opportunity to truly explore Australia 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Yes it was sad that they did not enjoy Australia. It seems that they really went there to work. It should have been better if they just followed a travel show format and really explore Australia. Probably every now and then do challenges. I was watching a Korean show Battle Trip and celebrities who joined really enjoyed their vacation. Taec already became a guest with his TMAD co star. Khun and WY can joined together. I also like Chan and WY. 

• Like 3

Thanks @chic-chic for the eng sub interview..so wooyoung like penguin.lol...i remember in wgm..seyoung said she love penguin too when they at the animal toy shop..who know..woo young already planning bring seyoung go there..delulu mode..haaa

Hi. @Gerry58...thanks for welcome me...actually im not a hottest..haa...i would like to call myself YY shipper..haa..very shame..i only know who is woo young , 2pm & seyoung last few mth only..i think its fate ..i found YY couple WGM in youtube..and....that is my 1st time watching wgm show too...n then..i found this awasome yy forum..now..i cannot pull myself out already..everyday i will rewatch their wgm show..follow their update in ig ,twitter & this forum..hoping to hear or see some hint from them...it bein 2 mth now...sometime i feel very frustrated ...haa...salute all of u that follow them since 2014 till now....haaa..salute

• Like 3

YY nation, thank you so much for the updates not only WY/SY but 2PM as well, thank you for spending time replying to all interested parties like me to keep the ship sailing. Really appreciate it.

While I am so eager to learn what's going on with YY, I have been watching WGM couples like 33couple, Adam couple & sohan couple. It seems to me that there's a pattern going on. Looks like IDOLs do this variety shows just for fun & Möney pretending to be in love & sincere towards their partners. But in the end, they were toying not only with their partner's feeling (female esp), but fans like us who's eagerly waiting for something fruitful might happen after saying goodbye...even at least friendship would bloom. I'd like to mention this pianist idol YOON Han, he said that he never had the chance to contact So Yeon, but then he publicly confesses that there's "another person that caught his eyes these days" & if given a chance, he would like to have a meal with her. He was interested with Erom-model turned actress. I'm thinking this is what happened to WY & SY as well, just like that, both parties denied contacting each other. 

We looked up to these idols as if they're super perfect as ideal partner. But it's all delulu, it was all a show, it's showbiz. :cry:

• Like 2

@chic-chic- I love watching travel variety shows too cos get to see places I won't have opportunity to visit, even places like China, Japan and Australia are too huge. Especially like watching the food from different countries 

@kho39- well after watching wy and 2pm u will become a fan too :)

@kdaddict1- I remember watching sohan couple cos the female was an actress, I watched her dramas. She was very keen on the pianist but he basically there to become famous cos after their Wgm, he dated someone. She was very sad but she met a guy (her friend introduced) and she got married.

For YY couple, already 3 years and no news of them dating other people, so I am still hopeful. Most idols won't get married so soon but there have been some exceptions. Actresses mostly marry when they reach over 30 so I presume sy should have already started dating. 

• Like 2

Hi @kho39 Great to see another new face. Welcome! Enjoy our slow sail:)

@Gerry58 I caught a glimpse of that Sohan couple in WGM - he was sooo perfect and romantic. I think the actress decided to leave earlier than expected because she couldn't tell anymore what's real or not. 

@kdaddict1 Since WGM Wooyoung & Seyoung have never been linked to anyone. If there were interviews especially on WY, he was consistent with all he said in WGM for his ideal girl. Well this may be our delulu land but all of us here are pretty much 'in touch' with reality. 

• Like 4

@Gerry58  travelling+food = best combination.

Did you ever visit Bandung? When?

You said, it's beautiful place.

Anyway..

Somebody please...

Tell me.,

Why Korean idol get more difficulties for dating compared with actor/actress?

• Like 3

@standingtallyyit was the pianist who usually adds the icing on the cake, it's all but pretentious. You will really fall for him-soft spoken, beautiful words, kind-hearted, he conveys his feeling thru the notes of his songs...but it's all a lie. So yeon at 32 must have waited for her prince & fell for him. But it turned out - that Prince turned into a frog. Hehehe!^_^

• Like 3

@yun84as chic-chic said:idols belong to the fans. Korean fans are diehard. They have the power to impeach, to replace, to ban, to boycott an idol. Koreans idols were trained like a horse for years...How can they give up what they have dreamt & hoped  for.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, kdaddict1 said:

@yun84as chic-chic said:idols belong to the fans. Korean fans are diehard. They have the power to impeach, to replace, to ban, to boycott an idol. Koreans idols were trained like a horse for years...How can they give up what they have dreamt & hoped  for.

Ahh.. I see...

I read some news about idol group which got protest from their fans.

Thank you @kdaddict1.

For our couple...

:) I will keep patient.

I agree with @standingtallyy, since wgm, both of Wy and Sy have never linked to anyone (as I know).

@chic-chic and @Gerry58, thank you for always sharing news/pict about Wy, Sy, and 2pm.

• Like 3

@kdaddict1 WGM has always been a platform for rookie actress and idols to gain more fans. Most of the time WGM is the first variety that rookie actress can join. For idols this show is a way for them to remove gay and dating rumors. This is also a way for their companies to market idols  as ideal boyfriend for fans. 

For YY, we can see that SY really gained a lot of fans after WGM. Most people at first reacted that WY joined WGM because he just ended his relationship with his gf. Before he joined WGM rumors of non celebrity gf surfaced. 

However, I believe what  WY and SY had agreed on during their first episode to treat the show with sincerity is true. 

Also if couples who joined WGM did not enter to a romantic relationship, they remained  as good friends or maintain a good relationship. Take for example Teuksora, Adam Couple and Kangji couple, Heepuff, Hongmina and Taecgui. They have been in contact and remained good friends and freely talk about each other. 

I agree since there are no dating news of SY and WY individually I still have hopes in this ship. We can delulu anytime in this ship. If they did not date I believe like the other couples they remained as good friends. Though we delulu here,  we can still accept the reality. We'll just becomes fans of them individually. 

• Like 3