[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Jun K set list was amazing. They performed Angel which the song I really like. I hope there is a video soon.  As per Minjun when Junho visited him in the hospital this was when he asked for his song choices. I haven't notice is WY already done with his set list?

@yun84 It's so sad to say that we don't have any news about SY. My delulu is she's  busy watching the 6 nights concert hahaha

I am also glad WY is back with his Mandu cheeks. Indeed he looks cheerful. No signs of any breakup right hehehe. So we still have hopes with the Rose girl. 

Sorry for posting this. WY with another girl hahaha

• Like 1

@chic-chic- ya love WY's chubby cheeks. He is so cheerful. Saw that girl's IG - she is a music director. Lucky not those rich girl who hangs around idols. Hope he is careful who he mixes with esp after top's recent incident.

Sy is very quiet. No news yet. Hope Hunus is working to get her a project asap, missing her already. 

wy is busy entertaining the fans 

• Like 4

• Guest unpinned this topic

Hi ladies! so busy for the last 2weeks.. Only able to do a quick browse of any  updates n click 'like' to the photos ! I :heart: the photos of SY at jeju. She is so pretty and relax! Almost forgotten that the 6 nights concert has started last night. Thanks for all the short clips n photos. :) WY  as usual looks so charming. Hehe.

Ok , till then.:D

* I think there's a new member? Welcome to this ship. :)

• Like 5

Hi guys, just realized we are no longer automatically be on the 1st page of shippers forum. Guess it is because the winners of shippers contest has expired.

Now it is sorted by the timing of the posts. We just have to make sure daily we post something so the rest can find YY forum easily.  Think that's not a problem cos we still have regulars like me who loves to chit chat.

Just read about poor psh- apparently some people are posting bad comments about her. Now her agency going to sue.  Looks like actresses get harassed not actors. Glad sy stay out and keep low profile 

• Like 6

Since the prize for the shippers contest is only for a year, it seems we no longer pinned on the first page. It's ok we are still  considered as a featured forum since we're posting all the time. If we check we are always either on the popular/hot topics section of soompi.

Regarding PSH, yes she is getting so many bad comments so her company will sue. But she also has many  fans that keeps on supporting her and defending her  despite anything so I guess it's still ok. I guess that's the price of being so popular. Yes most of the time it would be the girl who are getting the hates not the actor. This is true if the girl is paired with popular actors so the actress needs to act really well. But most fans don't really comment on acting but on looks which is really bad. 

• Like 6

Happy Sunday everyone  :)

@chic-chic- wow really love WY's Promise and words. So touching :wub:

Not easy to remain together even when old. See so many idol groups breaking up. Don't worry, even if 2pm becomes grandpas, the fans will still support. 

Oh, so last night is focus on khun. I like the idea that each individual gets attention  :D. So 3rd night will be Taec's turn, then wy. 

• Like 4

Sy's IG just touch 91.1k - quite an achievement esp after Whisper 

Hope to hear from her soon

Was watching law of the jungle New Zealand last night  and was thinking of her.

Those who appeared in nz are mostly idols and 1 actor, 1 actress Uee. Was surprised that they didn't know how to start fire considering some appeared before. Furthermore they didn't care toolkit like sy. Only Mark of got7 brought tape and he was the most helpful. Tirelessly carrying logs to build shelter and fire.

Think they all will die of starvation without the chief who had to swim underwater for half an hour despite very cold and strong wave. Pity him cos very dangerous. They went the wrong time - encounter cyclone, the strong wind and they didn't wear beanie or hat to keep their hair from flying or spec/ scarf to keep the sand from getting into their eyes. Sy is still the best for preparedness, she can start fire and hunt- wish she can go again. U guys should go watch for mark 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I am watching Law of the Jungle due to Mark and Sung Hoon. They cannot do anything due to weather so it's hard to get food. It was the chief's decision to hunt for food despite the weather which was very dangerous. I understand the others who can't do anything because it was really dangerous. It was also hard to make fire due to the wind.  The chief said  these episodes were the hardest episodes of LOTJ. Nothing compared to these episodes. They were even asking the staff to stop filming due to the danger.  SY's episodes at that time were easy compared to these new episodes.  

• Like 5

@chic-chic- they should split up and some hunt for food when there was still light cos the water was crystal clear. At night can't see anything. Ya weather was really bad, raining all the time. 1st episode they started late in building shelter too. Anyway also shows the chief is indispensable cos he is brave enough to swim in the dark. Wonder why some episodes they have diving equipment but not here? 

jun.k post showing the inside of the stadium and all the fans 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 I guess it would depend on the mission for each location. It seems this mission was so hard going from end to end of an island. It would be good if SY would appear again though. This is the second time UEE appeared too. Yes the chief is the best. Though it's hard he's been doing the show for years. 

SY is keeping quiet again. No news of her next appearance. Just hoping Oull will have some promotions or signing events. 

For the 2PM concert, it seems the location is smaller compared with their 6 nights concert last March. It's good many fans attended. Too bad for international fans who can't attend. 

Wy with another girl hehehe. 

Even if it's not with WY, if Sy can have one photo with a 2pm member I would be very happy hehehe.

• Like 4

@chic-chic- it's ok wy posing with other girls. U just notice that their heads are not close together and his arms not around her. Sy also very careful when posing with other guys, I notice she only lightly hold their arms if she has to but most times she keeps her distance 

Found this posted. Enjoy 2pm singing 

• Like 3