[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi guys:D A quick hello to you all. Back reading all stuff that I missed here. Enjoying all the photos Seyoung from Jeju Island. Staying ay my sisters holiday home not in a hotel that's why internet is pretty scarce. Taking advantage of free wifi in the mall restaurant...excusing myself for a bit:D

Until next then :D

• Like 4

SY's translated IG post

# Breakfast ·
# Too precious that I don't want to eat ·
# Haha ·
# Eat something delicious ·
# Make me fat / Fat ·
# 게하의 (A kind of guesthouse/hostel) Morning ·
# Time to wake up ·
# Memories that will remember for a long time ·
# :) ·

cr: parkseyoungland

Is SY back from Jeju?

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- I am not sure. The food looks like Korean, maybe she extends her holiday to get away from prying eyes and have a good break. Just happy she is updating us and eating well. Saw some actresses eating just 1 sweet potato and fruit. :unsure: Already missing her, don't feel like watching any kdrama.

Yesterday 2 big news- Kai & Krystal broke up (was expecting this) cos idols don't date for long- their career gets affected. That's why idols don't reveal dating unless caught. The other is top taking drugs. Very bad, that's why some celebs fear going military, they have to go medical checkup. Now bigbang will be affected. I think there maybe more. U see all the Hollywood actors ruin their career over women, drugs and drinking. Sometimes too much money can lead them astray. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- wow Jyp new building very impressive- looks like office block. Great everyone will be housed together. Wonder whether got cafe and merchandise shop for fans to patronize?

Don't mind getting the cute WY's bag - love the bright yellow 

• Like 1

Finally they will move to a new location. Probably they will already have their own cafeteria and bigger dance studios. Yes it seems that it's within an office block. Since it's within the main road, for me I think it would be  hard for fans to wait there for their fave artists. Unlike the old location, they can wait there even for the whole day. There is even a donut shop. 

I hope that they continue placing big posters of their artists outside since they are known for that. 

Related image

WY bag is so cute

• Like 5