[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi..

I took 3 months to read everythings here.

Feels so amazing that this thread still exist for 3 years.

I like 2Young..

I started to watch seyoung at her drama and wgm brougt me here.

Seyoung is really a talented actress, her face when she changed her mood was very impressive.

And about Wooyoung, an idol from 2pm who was called yeobo by Seyoung, he has nice voice. 

The last from my first comment, I just want to say, YY Nation and everyone here are DAEBAK

Edited by yun84
  • Like 8

@JuneQT and @yun84 - hi to both of u. Thanks for the info. Surprised sy is on vlive. She must be following WY's in going live. Wow,  I will go and watch

Glad u both enjoy reading our forum. :lol: 

Feel free to post anything, did u enjoy Whisper and Sy's other dramas? YY couple is one of the more popular ones in Wgm cos both wy and sy are both talented and cute. Welcome to YY Nation 

Sy just updated her IG

• Like 7

@Gerry58 thank you..

I enjoyed whisper and GD.

Seyoung's live video was from instagram. 

By the way, Seyoung made a live broadcast with the same scene as Wooyoung, on the boat while sailing.

Just a coincidence??

Or...

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@JuneQT- can't find Sy's video. Is it on vlive? 

I watched it on Instagram, when the notification pop up mention she is on Live i faster grab my phone and watched.

I just check on Instagram, the video is not there, or it might only can be watched during live but not able to 're watch' ?:frown:

• Like 3

@yun84- ya, just remembered wy was on a boat recently. Wah, what a coincidence  :lol:

@JuneQT- never mind, the YY shippers on IG are very ingenious and fast in getting info so they will post for us to see

sy updated her IG again.

She must be in high spirits. She loves sea sports and this girl is amazing- she can even pilot a boat! 

• Like 7

Happy weekend YY Nation 

Sy updated her IG showing the glowing fire from BBQ pit. She is having a wonderful time bonding with the cast. Love her bare face and beautiful smile showing her white perfect teeth. She looks so much younger without makeup 

• Like 6

Here's the other videos. She's enjoying her vacation with the cast. I am sure she'll become close friends with them. She's so close now with the female actresses. and look how comfortable she is even with the guys. 

• Like 4

WY was meeting Jun K. Too bad no pictures hehe

Jun_K IG Story:
Met JWY yesterday, Junho & Chansung today.
Meeting Wooyoung tmrw again.
Taec & Khunnie probably meeting next week.
Excited.

Trans by 2pmalways

• Like 4

@chic-chic- thanks for the news on wy. Glad he still visiting jun.k. Now he is the most free after his solo concerts ended. Saw jun.k still with a cast, was wondering how he is going to perform next month? 

Lby, sy and her female secretary in Whisper seems to become good friends. She is well liked by the females, u see her always hanging out with the girls more than the guys. Kwon Yul seems to have benefited from Whisper- he is on many news and photoshoots. Hope sy will also get more attention and do some photoshoots too.

I was thinking sy will be prefect to host a travel or food show since she is so outgoing and maybe wy can join her. :D

• Like 4

@chic-chic- Chansung looks very manly and handsome. Doesn't look like he is the youngest

Can't wait for wy but think tomorrow will be junho's turn

Just finished mystery queen and tunnel. Both are good, highly recommended.

Wow the tunnel lead actor already sign on for new drama with ha Ji won. Hoping sy gets an offer fast, hopefully can see another of her drama before year's end 

• Like 3

Chansung is my new bias in 2pm. I was rewatching all their videos because of him haha. He doesn't  look as the Maknae. Usually the virtual Maknae is WY. WY looks the youngest. 

It's possible that SY was offered a drama after Whisper but it would really depends if she will get the offer. She may prefer to rest after Whisper though. 

She updated her IG

• Like 5

@chic-chic- Chansung also one of my bias too. He seems so mature, always taking care of crazy wy. Saw his acting in suspicious partner- only his part- very natural. Always like his acting since Miss Temper. He has this calm, no pressure look. In I live alone junho was worrying about the acting assignment but Chansung was so cool about it. 

So glad sy is posting very often. Not sure whether she is back.  Her ig followers are now over 90,000, she got lots of fans from Whisper. I also want her to rest well cos filming is very tiring. I remember the murder scene of the reporter- they were still filming at 2am. The erratic hours can be very aging and exhausting.

Oh I just read in dramabeans - lby so fast got an offer to film drama in oct. Tvn making remake of a Japanese drama. I guess when the rating is good, the actors get offers fast. So I am hoping sy will also do another drama or variety soon. 

• Like 3