[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Suspicious partner has a great story and interesting. I started it because of  JCW and Chansung  and got hooked from then. The reason why Suspicious partner is not doing well is because they divided one episode in two airings per day due to China ban. So instead of watching just one episode for the day, they will be 2 episodes per day and inserted advertisements. Instead of only 20 episodes there will be 40 episodes which is not typical for a weekday drama. The other drama Ruler of the Mask , which is on the same time slot with Suspicious Partner  followed this format too. Though they had beaten Suspicious partner their rating is only 10%. They started with these dramas and  this will be followed by all three networks in future dramas to cover production cost they will lose due to China ban. I guess Korean production of drama is really suffering to the ban of China. 

I haven't started Whisper yet since I am still watching My secret romance and currently watching Law of the Jungle since the actor is there and GOT7 Mark is there too haha. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- not only due to China ban. Chinese dramas improved a lot. Now watching Ode to Joy 2, similar to kdrama Age of youth about 5 girls and their love lives. The girls are in latest fashions and accessories, storyline interesting, actors are good. 

Found this - 2pm members singing each other songs, they perform individually or as a duet- this shows everyone can sing well. 

• Like 2

SY going in prison. I pity her when she cried in her cell while JI is just laughing. Too sad for her. It's now twice she went to prison in dramas. 

If WY just congratulated Oull cosmetics then I will be in delulu mode now hahaha. I wonder why WY congratulated Inklouz.  I wonder if he'll join the company's Secret Party launching show. Most performers are rappers. 

I think Sy won't be signing with a different cosmetics company which will have the same line as Oull.

• Like 2

@chic-chic- yes so sad CSY went jail. Poor sy. Ji really mean. He already got a ship ready to sail, he should just leave. Still got the secret fund so he won't be poor but no, he must still have his revenge. For a smart guy, it is really stupid. He can come back later when things die down.

Anyway maybe the writer have to end the story this way to make viewers happy. He even include a kissing scene for OTP though not those deep kiss. Hope tonight he incl the bts  cos nothing much to show. 

Just read another actress kim tae hee is pregnant- this year sure a lot of marriages and babies. So there will be shortage of good actresses in 30s. Hope after this drama sy gets another good offer.

Since she is the exclusive model for Oull, don't think she will do another skincare, maybe for clothes or accessories or car? 

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- was checking the news and no sign of sy arriving at the restaurant. Yesterday was raining, maybe she arrived early? The pic with the little child actress- she was wearing pants and long sleeves blue blouse. She likes kids so she will always take photos with them. Hopefully other cast will post photos 

Going to rewatch the last episode.

Cute the whole cast sent to prison. Sy looks pretty even dressed as a prisoner 

• Like 3

Yah she looks pretty even in prisoner's clothes hahaha. Atleast she was shown happy even in prison.

Too bad though they did not reach 30%. It reached 30% we  will have the chance to see the casts more since they will fulfill their promise. 

DAiU8buWAAA_RSv.jpg

DAiU8boXUAAy2hz.jpg

• Like 3

Just read in koreaboo JYP moving to brand new office near Olympic highway and Han River. Report says due to Twice' success. Too bad they didn't mention the other groups. Anyway must keep track on their move, just in case u guys want to go their office on your next visit to Korea. 

@chic-chic- now very hard to achieve rating of 30%- too many dramas on so many channels, I have a hard time keeping up. Only watching those got my favorites esp sy. Hope she faster get a drama hopefully 50 episodes cos 16 episodes like so short when I am watching her. While watching last episode, the way Ji looks like he still wants his revenge, who knows maybe can have part 2, with sy out of prison and Ji being a psycho chasing her? 

• Like 2