[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Sy very sweet to thank us personally on her IG and Twitter. So happy we appear in the many news articles :lol:. Good publicity for Whisper, sy and YY Nation 

For those who missed out for this coffee truck cos of short notice, please note we will do another project for Sy's birthday in July. Wait for @blame2pm to let us know. 

• Like 7

So happy our support made the news. :wub::D Just so amazing. This is good publicity for Seyoung and our group. It's really good we've decided to do this support this time. Good job YY friends. 

I like her photo watching the video on the truck. I am now curious if she's familiar with the song hehehe. 

Wow WY appearing on Vlive. Among 2PM members he's the one chosen for Rose day. This holiday is usually for couples. He might have someone to exchange a rose with.  TY appeared  on Vlive for Black day and that's usually for single people. Hmmmm. 

• Like 6

Happy weekend YY friends 

@chic-chic- too bad I will miss wy on vlive cos got family lunch. Anyway very glad 2pm is active in Korea again. Chansung and Taec on dramas (Chansung very natural in suspicious partner), junho on variety Happy together, jun.k having fan meeting, only khun absent. Ya wy is the most suitable person for rose day. He even wrote Rose girl. :lol: Let's see what he has to say later

WY's rose girl in pretty pink 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:heart:HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL YY MOTHER!:wub: Im so bless to have you here!

Theres no DISTANTS IN  PRAYER...My LOVE and PRAYER for all of YOU!:)

Happy Mother's Day to all my YY Nation friends who are Moms. I hope you've enjoyed the presents and pampering you truly deserve from hubby and children:wub:.

Wooyoung is so defensive...alright Wooyoung-shi...we get the message,YOU ARE SINGLE! :D 

Just done Ep 13...happy that it had lot of Seyoung screen time. I love her pink outfit and white/purple combination too. Noticed she is wearing a lot of short skirt in this episode. What's going to happen next is a battle who will takeover as new Taebek's CEO? SY's husband or ex-lover?

OMO! I've just reached my 1000th post!:D

• Like 6