[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

1 hour ago, standingtallyy said:

Yes @blame2pm we can tell how happy she is with the food truck. Good choice of music too. Was it during BM that we sent her truck last time or her birthday last year? So proud of us because inspite of low in number, we still did it :wub:

I'd like to know though what is written on the standee and chalk board, if someone can translate for us please...and what Seyoung has written on top of her autograph for YY Nation :)...thanks!

We sent her during BM for her birthday. The standee said Park Se Young is the best. While Seyoung wrote "YY Nation~ I love you~ Thank you~ ><" Saranghaeyo~ gamsahabnida~ 

1 hour ago, yyluv said:

@blame2pm big thanks to you again to make this happened again, of course to all the contributors.

This time Seyoung took photo with make up already. :D 

Our China YY fans #兔绒夫妇饭团# (weibo) found out your banner idea similar with Woyoung coffee truck to Junho..hahaha

So happy and excited...group hugs YY Nation ! :wub:  

Hahaha yeah..thats the idea. Wooyoung cant send her one so we have to design ours like he would. :tongue:

Here's the video that was played at the coffee truck: 

There are more pictures of Seyoung. I will post it tomorrow once I am on the PC. 

• Like 10

So happy seeing the food truck. The design was on point. I love the puzzle idea for the pictures.  The choice of music is perfect. I so love it. Seeing a picture of Sy so happy with it  just made  my day. So glad we're able to give support this time too. Second successful project from YY nation. Thanks so much @blame2pm and the rest of YY nation.. Big hugs everyone. 

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@blame2pm- great job on the video. Maybe u can also post on your IG or YouTube so more people can watch? This way we can attract more fans :lol:

Giving me all the feels hearing WY's voice. Love sy message to YY Nation  :) 

Now she knows of all of us. Love the flags of all the countries 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- wow 50 photos of sy. Think everyone will love to see them.

Just post on your IG and also in YY forum, just for those who don't visit soompi 

want to share this

Junho again mentioned 2pm is the no.1 money maker in Jyp and people are jealous his house is so nice. These people want to see how the celebs live, then get envious. 

Don't they know how hard 2pm work- non-stop concerts & dramas. Sigh, no wonder wy doesn't want to open up his house. 

• Like 8

Wow 50 photos. It would be hard to upload but we would love to see them hehehe. Take your time hehehe

I saw the guesting of Junho in Happy Together. Just too bad some people don't know how 2PM worked so hard overseas that they question how they can afford such house and cars. 

• Like 8

Seyoung watching the video.

Here she was reading our letter. She probably had a hard time understanding the Korean...since I used translator app again lol. Gave her the english version too just in case: 

s0IbsAl.jpg

• Like 7

@yyluvwow, really!!!! Can't believe we are in the news :D

Think it is because the coffee truck is so beautifully decorated, got nice video and messages from fans. Love the letter for sy- all our warm wishes and encouragement. Think she must be very touched 

3 cheers to YY Nation- really makes our day :lol:

• Like 8

The korean article is about the same with coffee truck description translted by @blame2pm .

Sorry gals i was too excited till i forgot grace she actually translated to chinese version, since almost the same I just use the google translate to edit, it may not accurate. lolz myself :D

[SisaWeek = Hong Sook-hee reporter]

The news that the overseas fan of actress Park Seyoung send a coffee truck to "Whisper" shooting spot.

On October 12 Park Seyoung who is currently acting Choi Sooyeon role in the hot drama 'Whisper' received  a coffee truck to her and the shooting crews from Overseas union fans (YYNation) . This also show her popularity. 

On this day, thanks to the coffee truck, its give the tired actors and shooting teams the strength to make the following ongoing shooting in warm atmosphere.

Especially each cup is paste with fans designed sticker to showed their warm and sincere and extraordinary love to the shooting crews

In the public photo, Park Seyoung is taking a lovely posing photo similar to the cup sticker has her face on it.

Park Seyoung agency Hunus Entertainment said  "I was impressed by the coffee truck filled with full of love of fans,"  "will give better performance in the future for the return."

Park Se-young plays the role of 'Choi Soo-yeon' in the SBS drama 'Whisper' and is in close contact with Lee Bo Young, Lee Sang Yoon, and Kwon Yul. In this work, Park Se-young is enjoying the charm of viewers with his chic charm. 

• Like 5

YY Nation made the news.

Think first time this happened 

Love the coffee truck description of sy- dazzling beauty with warm and sincerity.

Even they are impressed with her  :lol:

The beautiful coffee truck also good advertisng for the co. Over 1,000 views on their post 

• Like 7

I dead again, We are in 3 Korean article !  :bawling: YY Nation made it happened ! 

here is the link: 

1. http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/205351  (imbc)

2. http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002919270 (naver- YY Nation not mentioned)

3. http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=91079 (sisaweek- shared before)

• Like 6

Omg YY Nation bravo!! Sad that I missed the chance to join all for this coffee truck arrangement:huh:, I will try to visit here more often so as to not miss out anything again. But am happy that Seyoung like it so much!!:D

Really impressed with this pretty coffee truck and the great idea of the banner-that exact same design as wy sent to Junho, the Humming song and puzzle pictures of sy! How cute!:lol:

GOOD JOB everyone!:heart:

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I believe the truck we sent for her birthday was written in articles too but they didn't mention our fandom's name. It was after Sy posted on her ig. I feel like this is her agency mediaplaying her a bit which is good for her exposure (YY and ours hahah). 

Btw, the coffee cup sticker says: Please accept our hearts (and this coffee too)

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:heart:BIG ROUND APPLAUSE to all YYGOLDEN LADIES:wub: and YY EXPERTS !!! Another job well done!

Though small in number but work quietly and tremendously enough to make noise in Korean Entertainment:D

Were truly pround of YOU:heart:  GOOD Publicity helps Park Se Young and its a calling too to all YY Family

to come back and support YYCOUPLE even just simple Hello:)