[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:heart:I would like to congratulate Park Se Young for her great acting performance in diff. scenes .she's not Hye Sang

the irritable,villain has tantrums all the time..but Su Yeong villain with finess.as Su Yeon her eyes is very expressive,her eyes conveys her

feeling and the situation very rare  to Korean  actress For me her facial in every scene is really touching and perfect.BRAVO! Seyoungah!:wub:

Expecting an award for all her effort WHY NOT! PRAY HARD! both YY are doing well .Hope after Wooyoung Party concert he try to gain weight

his skinny perhaps...stress.his stress all the time when having solo concert hope he learn how to relax,think positive that he can do it..:D

Fans loves him the way he is.. little mistake im sure his fans understands it.Pray for YY(Wooyoung and Se Young) continous success.

Good morning YY Nation- heavy rain today. Looking forward to weekends

@elenskivios38 - miss u. Glad u enjoying Whisper, hope more people watch so rating can keep going up. Very hard to maintain cos competition so stiff. Read Chansung's drama with Jang Nara put on hold cos of cost. Luckily he got another one- historical. 

@chic-chic - wow wy must be so happy getting birthday cake, his fans are so nice and loyal. Hope he has good rest after his solo cos the group concerts start June. He is too skinny for my liking 

Sy still very quiet. Read the actor playing YJ's boyfriend quit cos of criticism on his acting. I find him ok, better than those newbie idol actors. That's why the netizens can be very harsh, not easy being an actor. Must have thick skin. Even pby said she gets affected by criticism and her acting is good.

Hope to hear from sy soon. Her ig followers still increasing and some fans even praise her :)

• Like 4

Good day!

Did a marathon watch on Whisper last night, Ep 5-8. The backstabbing, betrayal are difinitely how the game is played in this drama. Teams are beginning to emerge. Now with divorce between DJ and SY in the pipeline and him leaving Taebak, his 'romance' with YJ develop? I don't really look forward to that, to be honest...And the fight between SY and JI is on. I wish the background music can be toned down a little bit, majority of the scenes are not that 'intense' as what it plays, it's distracting.

It's good to know rating has maintained the top spot for Mon/Tue drama. Good for Seyoung later on, that is if she doen't go into 'hiding'  again:D

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@standingtallyy- glad u caught up with Whisper. Read in drama forum Sy's kiss scene got over 400,000 views in 4 days!! At least she will be remembered for that :) plus she may still have love scenes with JI, hope they reconcile cos this couple is more interesting 

next week episode- CSY will be going against Ji- Hope she wins to show everyone she is smart 

sy shooting with Kwon Yul. Saw some viewers shipping her with LSY too

@chic-chic- glad wy didn't like ps. Sy is a natural cos she looks exactly when young.

Some celebs do so much ps that they look alike. Sometimes can't tell apart while with sy I can one look recognized her :lol:

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Wow! So an average of 100T people tuned in to view that kissing scene with LSY. Words do spread quite quickly isn't it? I guess, fans are 'shipping' Seyoung and Sang Yoon because both are single (as to our knowledge of PSY), LOL! Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, Wooyoung looked too thin for my liking either, that's how thin he was during his ROSE promo. Lack of sleep and rest is catching up on him. Well, like what Wooyoung do whenever he gets free time, he just stay at home and sleep. He is very sensible in that aspect.

• Like 4