[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

6 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@blame2pm- how's everything? Did u manage to watch 2pm's concert?

I'm only going on March 2nd for the fourth and sixth nights. If the concert is still on that is. Still waiting like the rest whether they will cancel or continue. Am okay with whatever decision that 2pm decide. 

On March 4th, I'm going to Day6's concert since I like their music. :)

• Like 4

Wooyoung is selected as the first male to be on the front cover of the magazine SHEL'TTER.

Apparently the concept is going to be....

But no worries, the model is married and has a kid. Hehe. Btw I already fixed the cover for you guys. Hahah...

• Like 11

So the concert is cancelled. I'll be lying if I say I wasnt a little bit disappointed but everything happens for a reason. I'm still looking forward to eat Korean food and to visit Busan. The rest of the shippers and I are planning to visit yy places instead.

Sincerely hope Jun. K recovers fully and rest well before his enlisment. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- if u go Busan, can visit the seaside where wy brought sy. Check how his birthplace and show us the photos. Although u have to miss the 2pm concerts, maybe can attend WY's solo? 

@chic-chic- some people are so mean. Must sue all these people. 

Last night saw jisung finally break out of jail. Hope he faster take his revenge.

Wow we are into Mar. Hope we see more YY activities 

• Like 2

Honestly these people! Good on JYPE taking a stand against these netizens. It's bad enough he had an accident and had to go for surgery sending ill-wishes instead of wishing Jun K's fast recovery is really low..tsk,tsk tsk.

Time do fly quickly and it's now March...soon Seyoung will grace us with Whisper soon. I have learned to become really patient with Seyoung, wish she becomes more visible but no...still really quiet. When the drama comes on I'll just spazz on whoever her leading man will be, hahaha! Because I know there is no way we will see her again with Wooyoung.:D Talk about him, I had this weird dreams ofWooyoung with a 'gf' for two successive nights Mon and Tues, I was actually there in the scenario, witnessing it. Didn't see Seyoung though but can't see who the gf is either :D. It's probably the effects of stormy nights we had here in Wyndham,thunder and lightning combined. It was that loud I felt my cabin shook and lit up the whole place! Electricity gone fo few seconds but no TV or network services for nearly 24hrs yesterday.

• Like 3

Hi all, I was really in shock and feeling down that whole night about Jun.k's accident as I was at the 26th concert. Fortunately, his injury is not serious. Let's hope he will recover fast and hold another concert again.

@blame2pm please enjoy your Korea trip:D

@yyluv @hazeljrr_c922 I just want to show wooyoung that's YY love out there :)

I will be going to Wooyoung solo in Tokyo. Please let me know if anyone is going, we can show our YYnation love to him!!

• Like 5

@katyyy0808 I was thinking how shock you were when I was streaming live heard that accident happened, coz I heard few girls crying and knowing you were  there on 26th too. is sad to witness this pain memory, hope you and fans overcome it soon. ya, let;s pray for Jun.K fast fully recovery.

@blame2pm enjoy yours seoul trip and gathering with Int'l hottest, hope JYPE give you all some surprise when see all of you gather there. Enjoy Day6 concert too. :wub:

(P.S. thank you for telling us the japanese model is married and has a kid, phew.. I was so upset when saw that cover pic. lolz you know what we need, thanks for fix the face for us) :lol::wub:

• Like 3

@yyluv Exactly! This is indeed a painful memory. Many fans fainted and were carried out. I was feeling so depressed and left the concert venue with a very heavy heart. I had even cancelled my plan for crazy shopping night and went straight back to the hotel. I've never had such feeling towards any idol group, guess I am really very much in love with 2PM. But, of course Wooyoung is always my No.1:heart:I got to know more about 2PM through our YY couple. So I will definitely cherish and support them with all my heart.

• Like 6

Good morning YY Nation 

So happy to read so many posts. Keep posting  

:DLet's be cheerful and thankful jun.k is ok. Even though wy is my bias, I kind of love every 2pm member cos they have nice personality and so cute. Chansung is the easy going type, junho the worrying one, khun so sweet, Taec the dorky one, wy the baby and the one who makes everyone laugh, jun.k taking care of his brothers. Love wildbeat cos u can see they get along really well, their kindness and consideration. 

Not too worried when I saw WY's cover with the Japanese model- all part of work, he has to promote his solo.

Only worry about sy cos now seems common for actors to hook up after they finish filming.

Went to watch Seoyoung, my daughter last night. Lee bo young won a daesang for this cos her chemistry with lee sang yoon is so good. She is actually 3 years older than him but u can't feel it. Hope they can recreate this in Whisper though now she is a mother. Maybe less romance cos Voice and partly Chief Kim focus on the crime and workplace. Anyway LSY and the 2nd lead actors are so tall and good looking, sure got lots of fans watching Whisper. Think we have to wait till 1 week before 27 before they start releasing the teasers and press conference.  

• Like 4

That drama " My Daughter Seoyoung"  is really good. Though it was 50 episodes you can watch through it. LBY had good chemistry with her leading man even if they are younger. I also watched her drama " I Can Hear Your Voice" with Lee Jong Suk. Though its a dongsaeng-noona relationship you wouldn't mind it because of their great chemistry. 

I just hope that Whisper won't be aired together with other dramas with younger  actor and actresses. It may again affect the ratings.  Also,  I saw the news that all streaming sites for Korean networks are now banned in China. They are also removing all Korean related products and shows. What would happen to Seyoung's endorsement for Oull since their target is the Chinese market. 

• Like 3