[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

12 hours ago, chic-chic said:

[160830] 2PM @Gimpo Airport 

14203225_1773490669531364_4909739480375560199_n.jpg?oh=35783c0a2a9fc48b559f3d43a39cd019&oe=5838CCE3

14088620_1773490686198029_2143710437499668653_n.jpg?oh=07fc1335c951310cdd587707f52d5bd5&oe=58543B85

You wouldn't think these are men nearing 30's doing this kind of fan service. Men their age would probably cringe with the thought, but look they are still as happy to do it :D.

Seyoung's IG post taking a walk...I hope with someone who just returned from Abu Dhabi. The translation said 'holding hands while walking' or within that context made me smile. Let me go to delulu land... Miss you all ladies :heart:

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@standingtallyy- good to see your post. Very quiet lately, waiting for Sy's variety. Wy is busy so mostly about him. Catching up on my dramas while waiting. Thanks for the translation from Sy's post- didn't know she went for walk with someone, thought she went alone. :w00t: 

wy is working hard 

• Like 3

Just read from Allkpop that 2pm participating in concert from 30 step to 3 October at gangnam- hallyu festival.

:D30 sep concert is free, too bad not going Seoul. This concert will be broadcast to 120 countries- a lot of idol groups like AOA, Shinee taking part. Great promotion for 2pm 

• Like 4

Because of the members post  of sky's pictures, many assumed they are hinting about of their comeback song until Junho clarified it's not. However we never know. They are really fond of giving hints.

For Seyoung' IG posts of her walking, I would be nice it there is another shadow that can be seen hahaha. 

• Like 4

Just saw this article about  WGM Ant Couple, one of the first couples of WGM. It's great that they shared that they meet often even after the show which I believe is the same for 2young. I am not against the idea of a special of reviving old couples in WGM. I want 2young to be one of the couple. But of course I would really like if the couples featured in the special are actually married in real life haha. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/would-crown-j-and-seo-in-young-have-a-fake-marriage-again

'Ant Couple' from 'We Got Married,' Seo In Young and Crown J, reunited on the August 30 episode of JTBC's 'With You'!

On this day, the two said, "We meet often even after ending our fake marriage.  The way we are is no different - there's just no camera."

Yoon Jung Soo and Kim Sook asked, "Would you ever engage in another fake marriage?" and the two replied cautiously, "If we did it again, we think we'd have to actually get married this time."  Fans probably wouldn't mind that!  Maybe 'We Got Married' should have a special revival episode.

• Like 4

@chic-chic- thanks, read the article. I don't think I will watch them if they have a Wgm reunion. They are on the show to promote their music- don't feel any romantic vibes. Luckily they stay as friends.

Even solim they brought back in a drama- You can see they just 'acting'. Don't see them as a couple outside the drama. Will only watch YY. Wgm is going downhill in my opinion- recently they made jota get into the mud (copy YY octopus hunt) and make him have a bath exactly the same as wy - only wy try to hug sy- u can feel his interest whereas with the new couple, it feels like they are just going through the motion to fill up the show. 

• Like 2

Good morning everyone 

@chic-chic- thanks for the lovely video - love all 2pm hits. They surely grown from a group of young boys to attractive handsome men. Love how they made a name of themselves- each individual is strong and popular unlike some groups where only 1 or 2 members are well known. They are all talented, capable of creating their own songs and good in acting and variety. 

• Like 4