[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@ilikeme- JYP is making money now but once 2pm goes military, they will have drop in earnings.

Luckily Twice and Got7, Day6 are getting popular 

Wonder Girls is reaching into popularity again and if JYP lets them tour when 2PM goes into military they could cover it. just like how 2PM covers up Wonder Girl's absence before. And they still have a year with Junho and Wooyoung who had solos. Last year both concert tours along with Jun.K gives their own percentage in JYPE's profit outside of 2PM. So I don't think it would be that much of a drop. Haha.

• Like 4

Nichkhun And Wooyoung To Travel To Abu Dhabi For Cooking Show

According to an SBS source on August 17, 2PM members Nichkhun and Wooyoung are headed to Abu Dhabi to film for variety show “Have You Eaten?”

Responding to reports that Nichkhun and Wooyoung are leaving the country next week to film for “Did You Eat?” the SBS source says, “Nichkhun and Wooyoung have been cast for ‘Have You Eaten?’ and are preparing for filming in Abu Dhabi. However, there is no concrete schedule thus far.”

“As much as we haven’t begun filming, the broadcast date has not been confirmed,” the source continues.

“Have You Eaten?” is an SBS cooking show hosted by natural cooking researcher Lim Ji Ho and actor Kim Soo Ro. The show airs every Sunday at 8:25 a.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/17/2pms-nichkhun-wooyoung-to-travel-abu-dhabi-show/

• Like 3

continuation of Sy's interview

Sy still in Mongolia- already a week, hope they film lots of episodes so we can watch her for months. Should be back soon cos Eric still has to film WGM. He posted a beautiful pic of the scenery yesterday 

• Like 5

Most LOTJ have 9 episodes and lasts for 2 months. So we can see SY for 2 months every Friday which is good. After I hope she would have a new drama. I don't mind another weekend drama with 50 episodes. I think she's good with weekend dramas and SY has a lot of ajumma fans. 

Her kissing scene with Jay Park in that music video was great. It's really a kiss not just a peck. She's a good kisser. Wooyoung might have also watched it and definitely became jealous. It's good Jay is no longer with 2PM. It might be awkward. 

• Like 5

more details on wy's variety- I was right, same show sy did. Wy following sy into doing variety and the same host Kim Soo Ro. Wonder whether he will ask wy about sy? 

@chic-chic- sy is a good kisser. She doesn't stiffen like 'u know who' - wish her next project will be a 50 episode family drama. Well at least can see her for 2 months in LOTJ- hope faster show!!! 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 I know who that is the stiff kisser hahaha. Family drama like Glorious Days is good too. Not too melodramatic, just light family drama.   However, I think she's waiting for dramas she likes to do, probably dramas where she can play someone with a uniform. So I think even it's not lead as long as she can do what she likes she still going to accept it. 

As much as I want her to star in a romantic drama with someone famous, I am afraid she would get hate from netizens. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- I know, nowadays knetz very good at complaining- saw them giving bad comments on hhj, saying her acting not that great. If u act with A lister actor, the focus and stress will be even greater 

Sy now moves into prime time, don't know whether she keen to do weekend dramas. I don't think she cares about being main lead but she likes challenging roles, only hope no villain again. I can't stand the criticism on her characters cos she is too good being bad

Just wondering whether Kim soo ro can invite sy to be guest on 'Did you eat' so we can have a YY couple reunion, the 3 guys could do with a pretty female guest. Then viewership will be high.  :lol:

• Like 6

@Gerry58 and @chic-chic I'm only guessing who you were referring to so I checked two video clips, yeah. I agree. On both, it looked liked the girl was in 'pain'.

I always loved 'Know Your Name' music video of Jay Park and Seyoung. That 'kiss' was REAL! And yes, our Seyoung-ie can kiss alright :wub: But isn't that what's all about, to give justice to the role you portray.

How coincidental again, Wooyoung appearing on same show Seyoung was in, not too distant ago. Did they talk? Obviously! Interesting though that the show is heading to Abu Dhabi. Middle eastern cuisine will always be a personal favourite, having lived and worked  there for good six years. Now Wooyoung can go to Dubai...isn't this one of the cities he wanted to visit? I guess, next for him is LOTJ :D Aren't they going to London too for Hottest meet and greet next month?

• Like 6

Yes 2PM will go to London. It's been years since they went to a European country. I think last 2012 it was Paris and 2013 they were in Germany. It's good they are considering their fans there. Nowadays they focus on Japan and Thailand. 

My delulu is Seyoung told him good things about the show so he  became interested. Omo it would be good if one of the guests  is Seyoung. Khun, WY and Sy would be good guests. Or better WY, SY and TY hahaha. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- it is a good idea to diversify and meet fans from other countries rather than just Japan and Thailand. They get to introduce themselves to new fans and grow their popularity. Maybe they can do US tour too! 

Yes maybe sy has friendly relationship with the host so she recommends him to go on the show. It is the easiest thing to do, get to travel for free and eat good food unlike LOTJ you get dirty and hungry.

Wy is such a clean person, don't think he will want to go jungle unless got sy to take care of him. 

Let's pray hard YY couple do a duet or go on variety shows together.

It will be awesome cos they have so many fans 

• Like 5