[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Actually am glad they completed in 14 eps.  The endings of each of the important characterrs were satisfactorily resolved.   

The BM forum loved KMJ first,  then hated KMJ as a character, from the time she made the announcement that changed her life, onward until the last ep.   SY on the other hand, given her few scenes per ep, was able to translate KMJ very well, kudos  to SY!!  

JH is a great actor.  YHM and SY did very well,  all the support cast did good too.  In fairness to PSD, she did her role well as one with a bungling indecisive mind yet  a genuine spirit.   The only thing I cannot do at all is to ship the 2 leads. 

• Like 4

Am more partial to Kangam,  one of those who do well in variety & can liven situations.   Is it late to wish either Seo In Guk or Kangnam to be in SY's team as only 4 pax will depart Aug 11.  The ones departing earlier are 6 pax.  It won't be even.   Have a feeling Kangnam & Eric will click,  with Seyoung a hard worker with no fear (based on what I saw at WGM with WY).  

• Like 4

@hazeljrr_c922- I saw an episode where Kangnam was the guest, he was very helpful. The host likes him, maybe that's why he is appearing again. Yes, I don't mind the gentlemenly guys who can take care of Seyoung. :lol:

wy competing with jo Kwon- very interesting, wonder who will win

• Like 3

Wooyoung and Jokwon collabarating would be great. During their vlive program, without saying who their stage partner is Wy mentioned that he really like to work with this person. They are like best friends in JYP. They may bring back their kkap or Santi dance which both were known for. Looking forward to this stage. 

Sy so simple but chic on her outfit. Just observed her manager doesn't even allow her to be photographed haha

• Like 6

@amera46- yes sy looks younger than 28, in fact her ex-colleague looks older cos she slims down too much. Sy still got the rosy cheeks like a young girl, now she puts back cos finished filming but think after Mongolia, she will become skinner.

She looks happy, so many people wants her photo cos she makes friends easily. 

compare dressing style-

you notice sy don't wear short dresses, maybe bf don't like her showing her sexy legs.

Role of kmj just right- no kissing scenes and always covered in white coat :D

• Like 4

Love her pix in the party, she looks so happy and healthy.    Thank u for all the photos!!  

I can't resist now,  sorry, unrelated mostly.    If only i can quote pix.   Look at the cute IG handle of the big guy in glasses (4 pix from the above, this page).     Not to put him down,  love pandas.   Seems to be a nice cheerful  guy as  Seyoung and the other girls are all leaning against him, the guys have arms around him.  

• Like 4