[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

saw the news,very sad about BM 
 feel like the writers are to be blamed ,I mean they cast all these great actors/ess
yet didn't show much of them ,which made the drama somehow boring especially the latest eps
and for me the chemistry between PSD and JH was weird and not that attractive 
wishing they focused on a love line between the second leads or at least love triangle to make things interesting
feel sorry for JH he is literally carrying out the drama by his great acting 
for seyoung I believe it is for the best for her to end that drama and get into the next one 
she has so much to give yet wasn't able to show it 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 I watch Uncontrollably fond too 
totally agree the drama is very nice 
and must say that kim woo bin take the sexiness to a whole anther level 
:wub:
I watched teac's drama too it is very nice and funny and the actress is cute you will sure enjoy it :)
@blame2pm thank you so much for your effort for seyoung food truck 
this sure will give her a push with the current situation  

• Like 3

Really too bad for BM. International fans are disappointed. I hope Seyoung would have a better drama next. But it's still great that she was able to work with JH and she was able to follow one of her dream role to be in a doctor's uniform. 

Off topic. Saw this article. I totally disagree. I feel bad for the actors which was already popular even before starring with her. That includes Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, CN Blue's Yong Hwa, Jang Geun Suk, Yoo Seung Ho and even So Ji Sub. I think it's the other way around. She became more popular starring with these actors. Nothing against her since I've watched all her dramas but this is too much haha.  WTH hahaha.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-gorgeous-park-shin-hyes-men-who-became-megastars-after-filming-with-her/

• Like 4

Good day! TGIF :wub:

Let's have bit of off topic:

@chic-chic they are really making this actress as the Messiah of popularity, isn't it? 'You're career spiraling downwards? Work with her - by the way, get in the queue as a lot of actors are desperate :)'. I can just imagine the rage from the avid supporters of these men? She'll need 24/7 security, hahaha!

It's the same with Suzy - korean press made her as JYP's 'saviour'.A big contrast to reality.

Ain't watching UF - never a fan of Woo Bin. He just doesn't stir anything to me. But I tried 'W' - interestingly different.

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends 

@amera46 - happy to see u here. Yes I enjoy Suzy's and Taec's dramas. Taec improved a lot, will be supporting both. 

@chic-chic- PSH's acting not great compared to Master's Sun or Signal's or lucky romance lead actress level. She is just average but lucky to be paired with all the A lister like LMH, LJS so viewers will still tune in to watch. She is the lucky one cos all the actors mentioned are already famous. There are so many articles about her everyday- just media play but she is at least prettier than PSD.

Saw the comments on BM- some say that PSD shouldn't be lead actress, she do well in movies cos only short appearance but for dramas you need to be pretty to capture viewers' attention for 16-50 episodes. For Cinderella- maybe she will do better cos they have 4 handsome guys, some idols too-  If the story isn't good, can always admire the handsome guys :lol:

As a kdrama fan, I watch lots of dramas- very few really pretty actresses. Only SHK , Ha Ji Won and sy are pretty.

Yes hope sy gets a better role next time so she can show more of her acting. KMJ's scenes are very little, lucky with veteran actors so she can network and learn from them. As long as she enjoys the filming and gets to try out different roles cos she isn't doing it for fame or money.

The food truck will motivate her and the staff, hope they don't feel bad the drama got cut. I am sure they are professional enough to give their best for the rest of the 4 episodes. Sad we can only see her for 2 more weeks, hope she can appear in variety shows or another drama asap

• Like 5

@standingtallyy Fans of the actors are commenting about that article. Some say they know her because of the actor. If they really need media attention, I think no need to mention these popular actor names. These actors are not even mentioning her hehehe.I think they don't have anything to write about her so they have to do this.

Another article now about her drama and the seasoning company. I am really impressed how her company do this for all news sites.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/09/park-shin-hyes-agency-prepared-doctors-flop/

i started watching W too. I think this would be a great drama. As per articles Lee Jong Suk and the actress would have a lot of kiss scenes. I also like Taec's drama with KSH. 

• Like 4

Honestly, the PR people in that seasoning company are well worth the money they're paid to be able to get all these written. I won't be surprised if any of the R1988 actors will be labeled of same too even if they stand next to her in an event. They need to see Dr. LYO in HMC as they have serious short and long term memory loss. Their 'Doctors' are misdiagnosing them. LOL!!!

• Like 3

Hey guys it is official- BM cut to 14 episodes 

Wanted to say that sy is actually a lucky star. Ljs and kwb won't famous when they acted with her in school 2013, also Lee sang woo wasn't so famous in GD. Now they are in demand, same as YHM after MDGSW 

• Like 2

@standingtallyy- seasoning co only has her as their own star- she is the money maker feeding everyone so they are desperate. Hunus is rich- you see their building plus they diversify into other business like Kpop (Top Dog), variety programmed, orchestra even rent out space for got7 so they not so 'on'. This time bm they didn't even put on IG and hunusguy seems to be absent. 

Anyway as long as they get projects for sy, I don't care much since she wants to remain low key.

Hope hunus work fast to get her the next project. I want to see sy on my TV screen 

• Like 1

I also not crazy over kwb but want to support Suzy. Her acting is not cringe worthy, quite natural better than some idols. She got bashed by Anti-fans cos they afraid of competition - (she got more cfs than psh). Very happy she is the first Korean to have a wax figure in HK.

She has a kind heart, always donate secretly like Yoona and they don't publish her donations like some people. 

• Like 4

Wow everyone's going crazy in bm forum. Don't want to post there cos too many bias people.

The reason why the drama got cut isn't cos of Olympics- they are so many other channels to screen.

It is because of rating esp since it is the lowest in drama history for prime time. Kbs must feel very embarrass cos its competitors are doing ok. Remember MDGSW can go up to almost 40% even though story wasn't as good.

They spend a lot doing a drama- you earn back from endorsements and advertising.

If the viewership is low, no advertisers will want to place ads. So Kbs cannot recoup what they spend. You have to cut loss- every business is like that.

The fault lies with the director or PD cos he doesn't know what the Korean viewers like. It is very different from international fans. We see lots of movies/dramas from all over the world, but Koreans have the same concepts like revenge dramas (Monsters, Queen of Ambition), rom-com like lucky romance, melodrama/ family dramas like 5 children, historical like Flower in prison.

Medical dramas are rare. Good ones are Good Doctor, Golden Time, even Dr Stranger. He should study them and find out why they work. Maybe cos got pretty leads like kang sora, mcw??  BM only got sy but kmj is always hidden. Also they wear fashionable clothes. Jinsung is always wearing white t-shirt and pants. I can't find any pic from clothes sponsors. In MDGSW- ohs always have beautiful clothes, shoes, handbags, cosmetics, jewelry sponsors. All these sponsors bring in $$$.

Doctors work cos it is all about handsome guys falling for the female lead. It is predictable- more romance so they have excuse to shoot out of hospital and showcase the fashion. You don't see so many patients and their illness- can be depressing. Korean viewers want to see happy stuff. 

Even a talented actor like jang hyuk can't work alone. He needs pretty female lead. Jinsung not suitable, that's why we fast forward her. My hubby also say she is too young and plain. He is watching monsters now- there are 4 pretty actresses. Looks isn't everything but in entertainment it is important- that's why Koreans do the most ps. BM would have done well if it is on tvn 

• Like 3

I haven't seen much cf's of Suzy or Psh in my recent visit. I've only seen one of Suzy and it was same product. There were few new faces most likely idols that I don't recognize. Compared in 2014 the two dominated it, like on every 3rd cf on TV. Billboards were all Song Jong Ki (DOTS). In Myeongdong and Dongdaemun are EXO(Nature Republic) and 2PM (Tony Moly) even in Macau. And odd CITT and MLFAS actors.

I hope too that another drama is on the helm for PSY very soon...

• Like 4

I am also hoping for a new drama for SY however I think just like after MDGSW she will rest for months. We won't be able to see her again.

KBS should have promoted it from the start. The only have the press conference. JH only appeared in one variety show. The interview with SY came too late. No guesting for PSD to think she's popular in Korea.  Compared with have they have done with Uncontrollably Fond they had been promoting it months before it started. 

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- both psh and Suzy got less cfs now cos of dating scandals and also new celebs from CITT, Reply series and DOTS are popular. Life of an entertainer is very short lived. If W is a success. then lsj and his female leads will get cf. Doctors is recruiting another of my favorite actress Han hye Jin to do a cameo. They worried the rating will drop cos popular Jisoo left.  

KBS also at fault for not promoting BM- there is few bts, the actors didn't even get any article in soompi accept the one about the delay of female lead. The stars didn't appear on running man, or variety etc

Think the only way they don't cut is if the sympathetic Koreans switch from watching doctors and monster to watch BM this week, if rating increase, advertisers will come.

The 4 episodes left- they better show more kmj or else I will not watch their future dramas. 

• Like 3

Because Seyoung isn't the lead actress that's why Hunus isn't doing the promo in full force. It's only been a year since her comeback and so far it's been satisfactory. Fan meeting, MDGSW, tv show guesting, a little bit of BM and ShowbizKorea interview. In between was a trip with boyfriend (remember PINK luggage:blush:

• Like 4

I agree her comeback is satisfactory so far. I think it's more about her, what projects she wants and not what the company wants. So far I haven't seen any negative  comments about her unlike before that there was an issue created by the other actress fans. As long I can see her then it would be fine. As long as she's dating well hehe 

• Like 3

Read the article in Han cinema about BM being cut short. KBS already informed the cast and the staff. The reason is that the network  can't handle further production cost. So the first reason about the Olympics is not true.  The staff advised their dissapointment thru SNS. Though SY is not the lead hope she' s OK despite this bad news. 

• Like 1