[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Arrived in Seoul late tonight :). Wet due too rain showers and is expected all week. Starting my WGM trail tomorrow, first stop - The Spa in Garden 5 for some rest and relaxation with my sister and niece :D. That's where Wooyoung and Seyoung went after becoming homeless, LOL! My spirit will not be dampen :)

• Like 6

Good morning YY friends 

@standingtallyy- have a nice holiday, too bad rainy now, don't catch cold. Go relive all the YY moments, hope you get a chance to catch a glimpse of wy or sy. Both keeping low profile- only appearing in others IG. But ok, we still see them

@chic-chic- Taec is very popular, saw the rice donations from fans for his new drama. Will try and watch to support him. Have been at bm and dramabean forum to help promote the drama, very happy more and more people are watching. Hope this coming week, the rating will increase. 

Wy fan art 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing that old photo of Miss A and 2PM. I miss seeing them together. 

Don't scare Wooyoung when taking a shower or sleeping. He might be sleeping or showering with someone hahaha. 

Taecyeon reveals the mischievous thing he'd like to do to the 2PM members if he were a ghost

What would Taecyeon do if he were to become a ghost? Apparently, he would like to scare the living daylights out of the other 2PM members. 

During the press conference for 'Hey Ghost, Let's Fight' which was held on July 1 at Gangnam's Imperial Palace, Taecyeon revealed what he would do if he were to become a ghost. The idol said with a mischievous grin on his face, "I will go find the 2PM members and give them a scare. I think it'll be a prime opportunity to go scare them when they're either sleeping or showering.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/taecyeon-reveals-the-mischievous-thing-hed-like-to-do-to-the-2pm-members-if-he-were-a-ghost

• Like 2

Hi Chingus :) It did not rain today in Seoul! Though quite humid. Went to the jjimjilbang YY couple spent when they were homeless.It's called The Spa on Garden 5 in Jamsil, a neighborhood surrounded by residential apartments.The locals we asked for directions and which subway lines to take were very helpful. The jjimjilbang is on the 10th floor of the building called Garden 5, next to a shopping mall called, guess what? Garden 5 Young. Yes, Garden 5 Young. Took photos in all familiar spots I saw in WGM. Sat at the very same table where WY and Seyoung had their ramen. Tried everything from food, drinks, the hot (98C) and cool rooms (5C). But the area where they had a lie down was already taken, the only spot I couldn't take photos. No, I didn't try the persimmon vinegar. Few young couples were there that appeared to be on 'dates' and families with young children. There was a wedding at the convention hall next to the spa, so we saw ladies dressed in beautiful hanboks. We were so tempted to take photos with them.

Next stop? Cheongdam-dong. Went to JYP for another photo, and went to The Street Cafe and Bistro. The interior is tastefully designed and were served by an English speaking male staff. There were few customers there eating in,some pick up drinks to go. The young staff was quite happy to take photos for us while waiting for our food and drinks. We ordered French fries with cheese with pickled cucumber and jalapeños on the side. The blend of cheese fries and pickled veggies was amazing, so I asked for round two - they gave us double the size, for free! My sister and I got iced cherry and red tea with milk. It was perfect for a warm and humid day. That young man asked me where I come from and how we decided to visit Korea. Told him I watch Korean Dramas and a fan of Wooyoung. He said 2PM visit at least once a month at random times.

By the way, I got a photo of my hand next to Wooyoung's hand print. 2PM's and other idols were displayed as you exit Apgujeongrodeo station called G-Star Zone. Sorry about the long post Ladies...

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

@standingtallyy Dear!  wow! amazing! thanks alot for sharing us :wub: im about to tell you to write here were 

you go...so that we could in some way imagining and  picturing the places.Ah! thats nice! you see  now im 

dreaming  soneday i will be there too!:)  Nice they named it YOUNG :wub:Enjoy your trip ! waiting for more

news  of exploring the beauty of SK and YYmemorable places.

Regards to your sister and niece..:wub: "INGAT".

@standingtallyy- thanks for relating your travel experience. Great coincidence the name of the shopping mall has the word 'Young'. So nice of the waiters to give free fries- great hospitality to foreigners! Wow so can see wy as 2pm goes there once a month. Whoever bumps into him is sure lucky. Forgot to tell you that weekend nights can go Hongdae cos there are free music performance- when I was there last year, saw a Boyband performing. Enjoy your holiday. 

Sy's tweet- she is helping to promote this song by JYP

• Like 3

The song by Unnies is good. Most of them are not singers (only Tiffany is a singer) but JYP made the song great. He was able to improve their singing and dancing. I've been watching their show too. It's hilarious. Being member of a girl group is Min Hyorin's dream so they made it into a reality. 

• Like 3

For those who wanted to participate and donate. This is for 2PM 8th anniversary. Goal is to reach $7000 to build a library in Vietnam under 2PM's name. You can visit the twitter account to check if there would be groups order to be made in different countries. 

• Like 2